The Missing Snow Elf

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Rhew

The missing snow elf
Just a quick update. Rhew and Faendal will be back but because of the move I am having trouble with my computer so until I figure out how to enter the game the two elves are stuck in the Falkreath inn.

confessor

I had never noticed until now but Faendal does look quite old. I always assumed he was in his twenties the way his voice sounds :eek:

Very nice fic btw. Found it last night and I'm really enjoying it so far.

Last edited:

Rhew

The missing snow elf
I had never noticed until now but Faendal does look quite old. I always assumed he was in his twenties the way his voice sounds :eek:

Very nice fic btw. Found it last night and I'm really enjoying it so far.

Thank you so much! ^_^

Yes, his voice doesn't really match how old he looks haha. I always thought of it as maybe some kind of stress of whatever he lived through before aged him more than he actually is. Which in my story he's an AWOL Thalmor soldier so that's a lot to be stressed out about :p

Lord Rokinges

Official Fanfiction Judge
ORIGINALITY: 10/10
CHARACTER DEPTH: 8/10
STORY: 10/10
LORE LEVEL: 9.5/10
COMMENTS: I actually really enjoyed this. Started reading nearly an hour back, with one recommendation, and this story is quite enjoyable. Keep it up. All I have to say to you so far ;)
OVERALL LEVEL:9.5/10

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts