The Misadventures of Tristan

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
FsLrFb9.jpg

Very much a work in progress since I suck at doing this kind of 'graphical' stuff. If anyone is better and would like to do this for me then by all means let me know! :p It is basically a promotional poster or whatever for the new and rebooted Tristan (and for when I start the new thread, introducing two more main characters into the story. More to come I hope!

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
*Gets involved.*

Plurals, Uther, plurals! Everyone knows the plural of "misadventure" is "misadventuren"! Gosh! Get it right!

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
nPirVF2.jpg

Well here is the finished version. Not overly happy about it but I think it turned out alright. More work to be done before I can officially start the new Tristan 2.0.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Other than introducing new characters in the new Tristan 2.0, I am also thinking about sharing various tips from Tristan like:

tip100.png

and:

tip07.png

As well as sharing his numerous pick up lines such as:

flirting101.png

and of course:

flirting10102.png

Just a few of the many things that make Tristan so magnetic and loved. Obviously these are just templates and tests so the finished products will hopefully be better. Or at least more polished. Anyway, more news to come. Maybe.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts