The Misadventures of Tristan

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
A character I came up with for an RP not too long ago has somehow turned into something more than an offshoot joke. So after a couple of people asked me if I had plans to do more with him, maybe start his very own thread, I sat down and thought: why not? Even though this thread is mostly for the people who already know about him, there could be a chance that other people will find him and his antics funny and worth checking out and why shouldn't they? Tristan is one awesome guy after all! He also has one hot sidekick. But don't tell her she is a sidekick. Or hot. She would get mad! And unlike the random posts I made in the other thread, I plan to tell some resemblance of a story, though I still plan to post a few random ones as well!

In the following days, weeks, or months (or however long I can keep it up), I plan to tell scenarios using nothing but preset images and dialogue. Here's hoping you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy making them. Also, feel free to comment on any post I make-whether it is to praise or to criticize-or even offer up a few suggestions for scenarios you would like to see him in. I also plan to keep this first post (as well as the archives) updated as often as I can. You know, to pretty it up and add to it as time goes by. In any event, expect Skyrim trollness soon.

A.Auditore

maybe...
Haha yesss!! Finally!!! :D

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
konrad-human-concerned.png

"Well, that trip could have gone better."
lisar.png
"Don't even! It's your fault we had to walk the rest of the way!"
konrad-human.png
"What? How is it my fault?!"
lisar-mad.png
"You know why! If you had not flirted with the drivers' daughter, we would have not been kicked off the carriage."
"That's nonsense! He kicked us off because he found out I didn't have any money to pay him!"
lisar-mad.png
"What?! Why not? What happened to the money we had?!"
konrad-human.png
"Well um, in the last inn we stopped in, I um... used it for mead and to rent a room for me and his daughter..."
lisar-mad.png
"ALL THE MONEY?!"
konrad-human-glad.png
"It was a lot of mead... and a lot of room."
lisar-defeat.png
"Divines, give me strength..."

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Outside Solitude, Evening - 13th of Last Seed, 4E 201

"I can't do it!"
lisar.png
"Yes you can! Stop being such a baby!"
"No, I can't! I don't understand it! The instructions don't make any sense!"
lisar.png
"For the love of Talos, it's a cooking recipe! What's so difficult about it that you don't understand?!"
"Add a pinch of salt. What does that mean?! The only time I pinch something is when..."
lisar.png
"Just shut up! I'll cook instead!"
"... and I've never used salt when..."
lisar-mad.png
"I said I'll cook!"
konrad-human-glad.png

A.Auditore

maybe...
Gawd!!! Finally been waiting forever!!!! ;)

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member

"I don't feel so good..."
lisar.png
"Why? What's wrong? Do you hurt anywhere?"
"I don't know... all over... help!"
lisar.png
"Gah, fine! Does it hurt here?"
"Nuh uh. Lower."
lisar.png
"Fine! How about here?!"
konrad-human.png
"Nuh uh... lower..."
lisar.png
"HERE?!"
konrad-human-glad.png
"...lower."
lisar-mad.png
"You filthy son of a..."

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
LOL! Tristan is awesome! What race is he? Does he have any kind of background?

Sorry, forgot to answer your other question. He does have a background. In fact, he started off as a character concept I was going to use for a RP on the forums. The CC is lost in a pile of pages and I'll see about digging it up some day soon.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
I look forward to it. Tristan has inspired me to try playing a "trickster/troll" type of character myself.

Haha. Well, I'm glad he inspired someone. Though admittedly, he is a spellsword. Not a very good one at that. If he spent less time trolling/chasing after girls, he'd probably make something of himself. :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts