OOC The Markarth Murders [Not Recruiting|Full Cast]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Hlíf 'Ulfr

Nothing but a lyre
    Staff member
    Whoop! Thanks for getting that posted so quickly. Just something to think about, none of them will be paid to look into the murders. It's all very hush hush so he would have to have some internal motivation to joining the group.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    (The art used in this CC are not 100% depictions of this character, but rather accurate ideas of what his visage is. Please keep this in mind while reading, and rely mainly on the descriptions in his CC and use the photos as reference points and imagery.)

redditgetsdrawn_29_11_by_imorawetz-d6w14h2.jpg

Verros Cassian
    "You can either change the world or waste your time protecting yourself from it."
    - Faleen, Housecarl of Jarl Igmund

~-- Basic --~

NAME: Verros Cassian
    (pronounced [Veh-roh-ss]; [Kas-sea-en])

ALIAS: Boy, Cassian, Squire

BIRTH-DATE: 1st of Midyear, 4E 380

BIRTH-PLACE: Unkown

RACE/ORIGIN: Imperial [100%]

CLASS: Warrior/Housecarl

PROFESSION: Squire to Faleen, Housecarl of Jarl Igmund of Markarth

LATERALITY: Right Handed

SEXUALITY: Straight

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single

FAMILY: Unkown

HEIRLOOMS: His sword, a gift from his master; and his armour, crafted as a badge of his service.

AFFILIATIONS: Markarth's Ruling House

AFFLICTIONS: Night Terrors, Mild Insomnia

RELIGION: Agnostic

summersun_by_gerryarthur-d5cosgb.jpg

~-- Appearance --~

HEIGHT: 5'7"

WEIGHT: 143 lbs.

BUILD: Average, Active, Youthful

FACE: The softness of his youthful face is betrayed by the maturity in his eyes and stoic stare; a single scar divides his face while soft stubble accentuates his jaw and chin

EYES: Hazel-brown

SKIN-TONE: Slightly Tanned Caucasian, with somewhat of a "farmer's tan"

HAIR STYLE: Cut comfortably short, thick with natural waviness

FACIAL HAIR: Gently peppered stubble beard and moustache

HAIR COLOR: Dark Brown, almost Black

SCARS: Many small nicks dot the skin all over his body, none noticeable enough to be of note

TATTOOS: None

PIERCINGS: None

counter_light_by_marinamichkina-dae0drp.jpg

~-- Personality --~
    the ultimate introvert

TEMPER: Even-tempered; through his upbringing Verros has grown an extremely high tolerance for the poking, prodding and sharp words of others. He virtually never loses his temper, and if he has he can't remember it ever happening

OUTLOOK: Mixed, but mostly pessimistic; much like his temper, his past has greatly impacted his view of the world and its workings. If asked he may put on a visage of uncertainty, though this is just to cover up his embarrassingly low opinion and expectations of the world.

HONOR: Intense and High; as somebody who has never been granted the luxury of honour or honourable treatment, he refuses to treat others the way he has been treated and strives to give others the highest honour he can in hopes of earning the same.

Alignment: Lawful Good; his training tells him to follow the law no matter what the situation, no matter his opinion. He holds himself to this expectation, as it's what separates him from those who may do him or others wrong.

POSITIVE TRAITS: Surprisingly and Highly Intelligent, Naturally Protective, Inquisitive, Astute, Loyal, Lawful, Compassionate, Selfless, Charitable

NEGATIVE TRAITS: Bull-headed, Stubborn, Specific, Shy, Willful at times, Loner

LIKES: Reading, Exploration, Rain, Weather, Night Sky, Star Gazing, Sword Fighting/Dualling, Weapons Crafting & Repairing, Honorable Behavior, Protecting the Defenseless and Innocent

DISLIKES: Upper-class Snobs, The Silverbloods, Forsworn, Prejudice, Racism, Sexism, Assuming Behaviors, Dishonesty, Disloyalty, Hate

FEARS: Daedra; Monsters from other Worlds

PHOBIAS: None that he's discovered yet

HABITS/QUIRKS: He has a very stoic face, almost never showing emotion without proper motivation

ASPIRATIONS/GOALS: To be promoted from Squire to Housecarl, and being Chosen to Serve in someone's name, to protect the people of Markarth and the Reach as a master warrior

cord_sullivan_by_gerryarthur-d9ovxgo.jpg

~-- Gear and Fighting Style --~
    [Note that the Artwork Above this is an almost spot on idea of what I would like him to be wearing]

HEAD: Most commonly nothing, he doesn't own any helms, hats or hoods of any sort.

ARMS AND SHOULDERS: His arms are covered will by his white undershirt, while a leather gauntlet and a matching bracer over his left and right hand and forearms. His upper arms and shoulders are covered with a secondary, slightly heavier and denser stone-grey tunic. His leather chest-piece rests overtop each shoulder, while a single pauldron sits on his left shoulder.

TORSO: His white undershirt sits under his more protective stone-grey shirt, while a thick leather chest-piece/vest wraps around his frame. Occasionally around his torso he wears--from left shoulder to right hip, is a thick leather strap that holds a quiver to his back.

WAIST: A wide waist cover and belt with 2 pouches and 2 sheathes on either side.

LEGS AND FEET: He wears thick dark-grey leggings, with shin-high leather boots.

EVERYDAY CARRY: He never takes his sword or knife off his body unless he is sleeping or engaging in activities that don't allow them, but outside of his weapons nothing but the clothes on his back.

WEAPONS: His main and most frequently used weapon is his Steel Colovian Longsword, Shira Hel or "Noble Sword". A gift from his master and teacher Faleen, she named it in Yoku--an ancient Redguard language, and retrieved it when she landed her first strike on her teacher. Which is how Verros earned it from her [CLICK HERE FOR PHOTO]. He carries with him alongside his sword, a simple steel knife he crafted with the guidance of Moth gro-Bagal--the Understone Keep Blacksmith [CLICK HERE FOR PHOTO]. His last and most underused weapon is his simple Maple-Wood longbow [CLICK HERE FOR PHOTO], with his own self-crafted arrows--which he crafts in his free time frequently [CLICK HER FOR PHOTO].

FIGHTING ABILITIES: He's young, and has only a small fraction of the skill his master possesses herself; but for his age, she says "you got the stuff." He's never been sure what that meant exactly, but he always took it as a compliment and assumed it meant he was pretty good with a sword. He's been able to land a total of 366 strikes on his master in their duals so far, which is impressive compared than when she first started training him. He aims to be as good as Faleen one day, and eventually better. He's never really used his bow or knife for anything more than hunting small game, though he can see the usefulness they could carry in other situations.

FIGHTING STYLE: Verros, like his teacher, is a calculated one-handed longsword user. While most blade users would fight quick and offensively, Verros has been taught to fight reactively. Using the power of his foe against him, choosing to go on offence selectively and strategically. A much different style of blade mastery than most have seen in the northern province--one underestimated and looked down on by many. But the wisest and smartest of men choose this style over most others when given the option.

comm__hael_by_chuumink-d64rxiw.jpg

~-- Voice and Score --~

VOICE: Youthful, Calm, Friendly, Purposeful, Proud

VOICE REFERENCE:
    Matthew Broderick as Simba from The Lion King [CLICK FOR EXAMPLE]

Finally got around to finishing the CC, its a little bit bare bones but he is more fleshed out than is shown, so if you have any questions let me know. I plan to use light blue if it isnt already claimed, im posting from phone currently though. Also would everyone prefer if i tried the longer CC format next time? I just dont have the skill to keep a CC that long interesting enough to read, so i keep them short and do a longer intro post instead. Also also effin Mathew Broderick was the voice actor for Simba? I had no idea.

Name: Bardun Baras (BAR-dun buh-ROSS)
    Race: Redguard
    Class: Mercenary, Con Man
    Height: 6' 3"
    Appearance: His imposing figure and callused hands are offset by his warm smile and friendly disposition. Tall with broad shoulders, his physical presence would draw attention even without his booming laugh and sociable tendencies. Has a stubbled, angular jaw and a wild mane of dreadlocks that don't extend past his jawline. Prefers presentable, but comfortable clothes. Has colorful rings on his fingers that can be heard clicking against each other as he moves. Carries a clean and mostly unused cutlass at his hip that is more for show than actual use.
    Personality: Indefatigable optimist, always finds humor in the darkest of situations. Friendly, loves crowds and meeting new people. spends time off the job in taverns drinking, gambling, and embellishing stories. Enjoys telling tall tales. Will make a drinking game or bet out of anything and everything. Has a serious gambling problem kept barely in check by wealth, luck, and occasional cheating.
    Background: Abandoned as a child on the streets of the imperial city. Looked after by members of the theives guild until he was old enough too pitch in with the organization. He wasn't nearly nimble or quiet enough for the burgling aspect of the business, but his easy way with people and knack for persuasion opened other oppurtunities to assist in the guild's operations. Spent most of his life around the imperial city living on the waterfront working various jobs of varying legality. Spent time aboard a ship working as a privateer. Although his time on the ship taught him the way of the sword, he still prefers to talk rather than fight his way out of situations. His ability to live off the land has come in handy multiple times when hiding from both lawmen and jealous husbands. Currently he runs a small fleet of trading caravans that operate in skyrim, struggling to stay afloat in the war torn country. He hopes to expand his operation into Cyrodiil once the war ends.
    Notable Skills: Smooth talk, basic archery learned from hunting, basic survivalist, journeyman swordsman with an aggressive fighting style, using his size and weight to his advantage. Uncannily lucky.

I haven't found a picture to suit the character yet but I wanted to get this up so we could get started :)

Last edited:

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Alright Tommy. I like the CC, I really do. As you know I think the role is great and should definitely be filled. However, we are shooting for a diverse cast of characters. As you can see, we already have a Khajiit. I'd prefer it if you swapped your char's race to something different please. One Khajiit mercenary being let into a main city is a stretch in and of itself, but a second Khajiit caravan runner? Not likely to get through the gates. Your character gains nothing by being a Khajiit and actually loses more than anything, if I might recommend another race--Dunmer would fit quite well if not better than one of the beast races.

Again, we want diversity. Having 2 Khajiit in such a small cast of characters is a little.... lame, for lack of a better word.

Revise those things and we should be good. As for going with longer character cards, I never really have a preference.
    Character Cards for me are simply just a resource for the writers to look back on--meaning it's all up to you what kind of information you want to share about your character with everyone. If it's as brief as your CC that's just fine (I've seen shorter, slimmer CCs that work just as well), so don't worry about length or quantity so much as overall character quality in the RP. If that makes sense. And yes, young Matthew Broderick voiced Adult Simba :D, not his singing voice however, that was another talented man.

Hopefully this all made some sense and we don't have any problems! If not let me know :)

Wait, I cleared the khajiit thing before i made it. But I'll change it. Mind if i make him a redguard? ill try to fix it by tonight if I'm not too busy. Once we have Hilf's card up are we good to go?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    I just read over our little conversation we had about you bringing up the idea of this character and nowhere once did we discuss race, only position. Not to mention, this was long before Ellen's character was put up. I operate on the first come first serve standard of things when stuff isn't pre-determined beforehand. Which it wasn't.

Redguard is fine and would work well with his background well. Look forward to seeing it!

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    As soon as Hlif's character is up and ready I'll take that as the go-ahead to get this thing up and running. Here's hoping more of the OG cast starts to show up too! I'd love for this to get some traffic :p

Hlíf 'Ulfr

Nothing but a lyre
    Staff member
    shallows_by_charlie_bowater-d9de50k.jpg

“Cerys”
    20 YEAR OLD FEMALE BOSMER
    1ST OF FROSTFALL, UNKNOWN BIRTHPLACE, THE TOWER

“And just like a midsummer night’s breeze, she ran away, into the moonlight, a fox, proud and strong. The lone wolf walked away, saddened she was gone.” – Jason Winchester

PERSONAL DETAILS:

Alias: None

Apparent age: Youth nearly defines her, from her behaviour to her appearance it is a tool used to disarm and to give her an upper hand. It goes without saying therefore that she is not often mistaken for a woman beyond her years.

Sexuality: Though never having entered into a relationship before she appreciates the appeal as well as the process of courting. Thus far she has only found herself attracted to men although she is not above a cheeky flirt in order to get what she wants from the fairer sex.

Marital status: Single

Occupation: As a second class citizen the bosmer was nothing but a thief and an imaginative problem solver, yet never a beggar. She would take what charity was offered but always, in her own way, attempted to pay back each kindness as well as each unkindness. She evolved with age, however, cleverly using her knowledge of the city to “retrieve” items of value, returning them to their rightful owners to demonstrate her skills. She was the thing they never knew they needed, or at least she had convinced them of such. Her main occupation is now retrieving goods, a venture on which she can support herself without crime and give back. This doesn't mean she has completely given up pilfering valuables, only that she reserves such treatment for the less savory characters she encounters.

Residence: She grew up on the streets of Markarth, though she was not born in Skyrim, and boasts an intimate knowledge of each street and of the people that walk them. After escaping an attempt to send her to live amongst the other orphans she found some shelter amongst the vagrants in beggars row, learning from them what she could. This is no longer her residence, however, as she has quite literally moved up in the world. During the warmer months, she lives above the city on a covered balcony long forgotten by the rest of the world where she can watch the streets, and be alone.

Family: The orphan has no recollection of a father figure, though she knows of course that she must have had one, even if only in a biological sense. He was no more than an idea in her mind, an explanation for features on her face who played no role in the dreams she had fancifully created as a lost child. She had never depended on him for hope, he was nothing like the mother she had fought desperately to hold on to, as she slipped from this world. She had pieces of that woman, memories that had been worn from years of being held too tightly. Her favourite of them all being the vague and solitary memory of feeling love.

Affiliations: Her only affiliates don’t organize under any one name. They are the unfortunate and the impoverished, the unwanted and the undeserving, the beggars and wretches that society has deemed unfit. She grew up amongst them, and would have been one of them had fortune not decided against it.

Noteworthy Personal Relationships: (Open for editing)

Political Views: The disdain she holds for the politics of Markarth began with the death of her mother and had continuously been reaffirmed throughout her life. The corruption and treatment of the less wealthy occupants disgusts her, and the guards and leaders who allow it all to happen are met with something closely resembling hate. Distrust was the most she could think to reward them for their past trespasses, caution was a necessity.

Religion:

Affliction/Disease/Ailments:

59b77ea43e0e92c2465dfaa05ab20ba0-dbuypdo.jpg

“The only thing I was trying to portray was serenity. Also, innocence, vulnerability and elegance.” -Sylvia Kristel

PHYSIOLOGY:

She was unexpected, that I could say for certain, in the same way that saw the sun break through the grey of winter to make you realize there was unappreciated beauty all around you, that you had only failed to notice. Likewise, she was a fire, a slow-burning flame that fed itself on tinder and pieces of lumber collected from the parts of the city that could no longer support themselves, that were useful to no one but her. She had that look about her of something that could not be held but only appreciated, more of a feeling or a fleeting experience which had always existed on its own volition and came at no ones call or bequest. Snow and fire, like the exquisite paleness of her complexion against the deep auburn of her curls that framed the fox-like face, dotted with muted freckles and pink-hued cheeks.

Excusing all the frivolously romantic statements, she was to me still a thing of intrigue. Mountains of curls spilled around her like a river, gleaming in the light, through which slender ears appeared to always be in a state of blushing, glowing as the sun passed through them. When she would bind the mane in braids and leather strips it was revealed that she possessed a rather swan-like neck, elegantly poised between two small shoulders housing a sprinkle of freckles.The rest of her frame I could only assume followed suit, from what I could see her greatest strength was in her legs though she was ultimately svelte, lissome and slender. It was all so clear in her elegant and seamless way of conducting herself, each movement completely natural and spirited. Also worth noting were her quick fingers that would have been ideal for the mastery of any number of instruments which often left me to wonder if the melody I had once thought imagined, playing illusively on the breeze, was of her making. It was all rather mysterious, which only served to draw me in further, mystery being somewhat of a pastime of mine.

However, I was most transfixed and often enchanted by her eyes above all else. Her face was lovely of course, as already described. High cheekbones and heart-shaped with a slim nose, it complimented her other features kindly, sharp and soft all at once. Her lips could have hoped to rival her gaze should it not have been so piercing, with a deep cupid's bow and an enticing fullness bathed in a gentle rose palette, but there was no hope for me there. I got lost somewhere between the ring of deep dusty green that hinted at blue that circled her iris, and the fern, seafoam green-hued backdrop upon which the rest of the colours reached. Webs of white began to entangle me, holding my lungs captive as bursts of yellow faintly trailed them, as I neared the darkness of her pupil only to find a brilliant burst of fiery orange encircling the black, and defining its borders. Red, I would blush a thousand times to linger on the unique show of colours, but of course, it was her nature that I should never have my wish. She was too sly to ever let me know her as more than a mirage, dancing and ever-changing against the heat of my desires.

Voice: A breathy, warm, soft, murmured voice. Feminine, evokes a sense of innocents with a playful seductive tone.

local_eagle_by_rysikart-dblut3f.png

“...I have no need of you. And you, on your part, have no need of me. To you, I am nothing more than a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world…” -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Le Petit Prince

PERSONALITY:

As far as most onlookers are concerned two main conflicting traits dominate the lithe bosmers personality. The first of the two was embodied in the way that she carried herself through life with an intoxicating youthfulness and sweet demeanor that made her delightfully unassuming. An Innocents characterized by her age and cultivated by careful presentation and denial of knowledge known to her in order to appear unthreatening. In this, her kindness lived as well, perhaps the most genuine and disingenuine aspect of this specific grouping of traits. Her eagerness to aid coupled with her naive belief that she could make a change that was so often thought to be a weakness, only a lure for a lesson sorely learned to reveal the second grouping or characteristics.

The second painted her as a sly, crafty character whose role would have been the trickster in any myth or tale. Sharp-witted beyond anyone's assumptions she was almost exclusively able to use these traits in conjunction with the first to leave targets feeling the impact but confused as to where to place blame for the fallout. Deeply manipulative it is wholly unclear if her kindness is genuine in each individual case as she will often choose to treat others as a friend for her own personal gain. With a set of warped yet stanch values that define her she is willing to use others to obtain her goal and having been abandoned and dismissed so often finds it easy to slip away without much of a second thought. This makes her typically disloyal, not finding anyone deserving of such treatment. Those that push her should be cautious as her false demeanor can be abandoned to reveal a rather unsavory vicious edge.

Beyond the Cerys presented and utilized when facing a harsh world a more playful and true nature exists within the small space she has created for herself, high above the city. Curious beyond reason and with an innate ability to climb and desire to sit atop the tallest spires of the city she often escapes to heights that others should quiver in fright to simply consider. Above the streets, the chaos can not reach her, and she is able to enjoy the solitude of her own company. Cheeky and somewhat scrappy she was not without humor and grit though she had few to share in this aspect of her. She understood survival, and had a great knack for it, but ran into problems considering anything beyond this. Relationships makes one weak, she had come to understand, and no one loves a sad girl. She was always quick to learn and had a desire for knowledge, and this lesson she had come all too quickly.

“A fox is a wolf who sends flowers.” -Ruth Brown

Positive Traits: Youthful, Confident, Kind, Perceptive, Intelligent, Giving, Humble, Controlled, Street-smart, Driven, Adventurous, Spontaneous,

Negative Traits: Emotionally manipulative, Distrusting, Selfish, Deceptive, Fickle

• A favourite past time of the mer is to climb to great heights in the city, and on sporadic outings into the surrounding hold. She is extremely adept in this venture being quite dexterous and takes full advantage of this for tactical reasons as well as for personal enjoyment. She finds great satisfaction in looking over the streets and valleys, watching life unfold.
    • She has an insatiable need to learn and a quick mind to keep up with most anything thrown her way, therefore she is always looking to learn something from the world, and people around her.
    • Freshly baked pastries and fresh fruit are amongst her favourite treats, though she almost exclusively avoids meat.
    • One of her earliest memories is that of running her fingers over the leather of one of her mothers' old books and learning to read over those same pages. She finds great joy in them because of this.
    • Warm furs and skins were once a luxury, and remain so to a degree. Being warm and comfortable was never a guarantee in beggars row and so her own sheepskin bedroll is a prized possession.
    • Feeling of being freshly clean and of clean cloth on her skin gives her the sense of a more simple and gentle world. When possible she also enjoys swimming in remote pools of water within the reach.
    • Fragrant flowers are amongst her favorite flora, those with pure white petals enthrall her that much more.
    • Rising with the sun, and finding peace under the light of the moon.
    • As many others do she finds herself quite enraptured by poetry and beautiful words. The same can be said of music and song, both of which she seems to possess a natural talent for.

Dislikes: Corruption, Sexism, Elitism, Pompous behaviour, City guards, Most of Markarths governing powers, The smell of cooking meat and the sound of sputtering fat

Alignment: Chaotic Good

"Down the violet wind slid syrinx melodies, wild as foxes, mad as love, strange awakening." Cecilia Dart-Thornton

eamsa0DvA-nNjuUn9c74iCGFuoRDbOglRb23q9v26IkXq8Av0Dr6bAsZea7FjEfulWENCuaNqzHozTh_cUSpA5HMm_RHF_6SKPRKY5_ni-6EHPlaG_u64iXgjQG8Gy5xIdm2Kxef

COMBAT STATS/ DETAILS:

Being a rather gifted thief has meant that Cerys has not had to face as many confrontations as some in the same line of work, however living on the streets has taught her to defend herself with adequate skill. As a young child she was an easy target for those whose morals did not stop them from preying on children. To avoid going hungry she quickly learned to use her speed, size, and knowledge of the city to defend herself and flee while also remaining constantly alert, relying on her ability to remain in the shadows whenever possible. She learned when to strike first and when to stay hidden and slowly how to fight back.

With the introduction of daggers she had the opportunity to become lethal, though she always preferred to disarm or incapacitate a threat. Still, the daggers were useful in many other ways and became a staple along with her lockpicking tools, climbing gear, and trusty rope. Should she not be able to talk her way out of something, which was rare, she would be prepared.

As far as magic is concerned the mer can boast no more than a few simple spells taught by the odd vagrant or patient citizen. She desires to learn and the wit to succeed however she has not been presented with the opportunity which was, as she saw it, everything when it came to magic. For this reasons she will not depend on even those spells familiar to her in a pinch as she believes them to be unpredictable in their outcome.

Class: Thief/ Rogue

Major Skills:
    • Sneak
    • Pickpocketing
    • One handed

Other Noteworthy Skills:
    • Lock Picking
    • Speech
    • Unarmed
    • A tentative command of various low-level spells
    Weapons: The only true weapon she carries are daggers, of various makes but suitable quality. Though one rests on her hip in a fringed sheath the others are more carefully hidden, calculated in their placement for ease of use. Aside from this some of the tools hanging from her belt for use when climbing could also make for glorious weapons should she feel the need.

/GEAR/:

The Bosmer avoids being obvious within a crowd and will openly laugh at any thief who clothes and arms themselves as one would expect a criminal to do. The most successful thief is the one that no one suspects is the truth of her practice and the rule by which she adorns herself. When not necessary armor of almost any sort are abandoned, leaving her with only the basics.

Her boots are sturdy brown leather, comfortably worn and soft. Ending below her knee they reveal brown and white herringbone winingas each pinned with a simple pendant within which her slate grey pants are neatly tucked. Loose along her body and made of what appears to be thick linen they are only interrupted by leather knee guards and a few brass buttons. She sports two reliable belts, with one snuggly around her waist and the other falling to one side. Boasting a number of small pouches, a few dagger sheaths, a length of rope, climbing implements, an embroidered cloth and many small trinkets they are largely utilitarian in nature. Around her waist and ending beneath her bust a more supple and thin leather piece holds her, pale brown leather with cream sinew along it's seams with a lose cream chemise beneath. Other articles depend largely on the season though she wears various gloves throughout the year and always appears in a grey cape capable of concealing her face and form.

Laterality: Ambidextrous

Inventory: TO BE ADDED

20170905_l_by_razaras-dbmjos1.jpg

HISTORY: TO BE ADDED

Last edited:

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Love the CC changes Tommy. AND OF COURSE, I love the CC Hlif! This thing is ready to get pumping, so we're gonna get the IC up in no time! We'll let you know.

Latest posts