• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    Not surprisingly, Doonkur couldn't help but look down at his boots at Seikralien's reprimand. Because if he was honest with himself, now was not the best of times for humor. So in a way, Seikralien was right. The Khajiit, however, saw it another way. Or tried to, at least.

What would you have me or any of the others do, Seikralien? Would you care for me to slay the foul beast?

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle couldn't kill the cub. He would have to have a low ranking officer to do it for him. He readied his horse and led the group into whiterun. They recieved weary looks from the residents. Lyle simple flashed his Dawnguard badge and entered Dragonsreach. He motioned for his friends to stay and control the beast. "I'll be back shortly." He entered and looked for the Jarl. The Jarl was only kid going by the name Drake of Whiterun.

He stepped to the Jarl "Where does Robian stay Drake?" "Check the Hall of the dead. Oh and please make your visit short. The dawnguard,vampires,and wolves have set my city to panic and ruin." Lyle nodded. He exited and looked at his friends "My friend Robian is in the hall of the dead...this way." They walked slowly admiring the strength of the city. Some buildings were almost cut in half and others had holes in roofs. He remember the Defense of whiterun in 2004. Lyle was a mere private in the hunt. He spat on the ground not wanting to remember what happened that day.

They entered the Hall and were approached by skeletons armed with axes. A man in Dark blue and silver robes were behind them. The man raised his palm and the skeletons collapse in a pile of bones.

robian walked to Lyle and gave him a hug. "It's been long my friend." The redguard spoke with a Hammerfellan accent. Lyle laughed "Yes too long. I have brought a present." Lyle pointed to the Seikralen and the cub. Robian's eyes lit up. "You'll get him after my officers have a peak at what effects this cub." Robian smiled ear to ear. "You mean that's a werewolf cub!!!" Lyle nodded. "I'll add him to my collection." The Redguard gestured towards a wall full of animal heads. He had vampire lord heads,
    gargoyle,daedra,skeleton,troll,argonian,khajiit,imperial. Whatever you name he has. Robian cleared a table and spoke excitingly "Here set him down. I can't wait to add to my collection."

Lyle leaned towards his group. "Don't worry all those heads belonged to criminals and murderers." He whispered to not offend Robian of his "Hobby"

blue 468

Bormir walked up a hill and stared at the city of Whiterun the sun had risen and he had turned back into a man luckily he came across a few bandits and acquired a set of iron armor and a steel sword. R'alle's sent stopped in the city, he would have a hard time following the scent any further with all the people about. Bormir walked up to the gate and was stopped by a guard "HOLD THERE" he said in a loud voice trying to sound tough "cities closed with the monsters about" "Will 100 septims change your mind?" "It might" He said excepting the money "OPEN THE GATES!" he yelled to another guard.

Bormir entered the city it was buzzing with activity people going about there business trading at the market in the town square, Bormir walked through not sure where to start he asked some merchents "have you seen any armed men with a young khajiit?" the argonian merchant looked at him grinning "I might'ev how bout something to jog my memry if you catch my drift" He said holding out his hand. Bormir grinned pulling out a dagger he found on one of the bandits "are you suggesting I cut of some of your fingers" the Argonian pulled his hand back quickly "No need for that, I saw some men with a khajiit heading toward the hall of the dead but good luck getting in there they don't let anybody without official bussniss up to the cloud district" "Thank you for the helpful information" Bormir nodded and walked away leaving a few septims so he wouldn't tell the guards.

Just as the Argonian said as soon as Bormir tried to get into the cloud district he was turned away by a show of swords, Bormir thought he would wait till night and try again so he headed to the Bannard Mare. He bought a bottle of mead with the last of the coin he found on the bandits and waited. Bormir left the inn just as the moon was high in the sky, most of the guards were gone he stuck to the shadows trying to avoid guards, he made it into the cloud district and to the hall of the dead stopping at the entrance.

UnLonged

True to the Name
    Lieutenant Lyle led the group to the Hall of the Dead. As we enter the building, we are greeted by reanimated dead, I almost reached for my crossbow before the skeletons fell to the ground. A mysterious man donning a blue and silver robes appeared before us.

The lieutenant greeted the man as if they were friends before they are capable in speaking a single word. The man is surprised that we have a cub and seemingly excited to include it in his "collection". I looked around as he spoke those words. Numerous heads of differing species are on display as if they were art pieces in a museum. I was amazed at the sight, it reminded me of the collection I once had in my home. I don't know if it can still be considered a home now, after the incident that led to my cryogenic sleep.

I whispered to Doonkur as I approach the table where the man is. "This friend of the lieutenant is quite fascinating. You think he'd share some of his secrets?"

I set the cub down on the table, after making sure that the bindings it has are still intact. "Before anything else, sir, I must say, I have only been here for a short time and yet the I already admire your work." I wiped my hands off of some fur from the cub I was holding, and reached out a greeting. "Seikralien."

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    (Robian's point of view)

The man holding the cub set it down on the table. It didn't feel fast enough too Robian. He was about to get his tools until the man spoke. "Before anything else, sir, I must say, I have only been here for a short time and yet the I already admire your work." Robian smiled, it wasn't often he had people who liked his work. The man outstretched his hand for a shake. Robian took it and shook. "Seikralen"

"I am Robian. I'm glad you like my work, it took many years to collect all of the specimens. You see I have an interest to understand what makes all things tick. For instance did you know Daedra blood is hotter than dragon fire? Speaking of dragons I am in dire need of a dragon skull." He paused and looked at his wall with a frown. He turned around and looked at Seikralen again. "I fear I can only watch as you work. I don't have any experience working with a living specimen."

Robian looked in the cub's eyes and saw fear. He smiled at the beast.

blue 468

Bormir had just made it to the hall of the dead sneaking by he tried to open the door but it was locked, he tried around back and again locked he thought of a spell or to open the lock or try and pick it but instead he drew his sword and smashed the lock with the hilt in three hits. He hoped that no one heard him then went inside, there were fresh lit candles and torches lighting the way he tried his best sticking to the shadows. As he approached a room he heard voices
    "Before anything else, sir, I must say, I have only been here for a short time and yet the I already admire your work."

"I am Robian. I'm glad you like my work, it took many years to collect all of the specimens. You see I have an interest to understand what makes all things tick. For instance did you know Daedra blood is hotter than dragon fire? Speaking of dragons I am in dire need of a dragon skull."

There was a pause the the talking continued Bormir crept a little closer
    "I fear I can only watch as you work. I don't have any experience working with a living specimen."

Bormir gasped they could only be talking about R'alle, he didn't know what to do he was outnumbered and in the middle of a city filled with guards that would likely kill him if he turned. Bormir thought for a minute and unsheathed his sword watching as it caught and reflected the candlelight, a million thoughts went through his head as he stepped into the light of the doorway.

UnLonged

True to the Name
    "Oh yes and, strangely enough, when that same blood is still in the heart, it cools down. I knew some smiths who uses daedra blood to cool down their metal. Right then, enough chatter."

I asked one of the hunters to hand me my kit. Inside were tools for incisions, piercing, and one blunt object. The typical man would see it as a torturer's kit. I wore a different set of gloves that allowed better hand movements. I grabbed small shears and cut away some fur on its arm. I grabbed a bloodletter and a bowl. I made a small incision on the bare arm of the cub and allowed its blood flow to the bowl. I reached for my satchel and grabbed a container embedded with ice-wraith teeth inside it. It preserves any organic liquid stored inside. Lastly, I grabbed a large silver blade and cut off its ring and little finger, and stored it in another cold container. I took out the scroll my father gave me, it used to only be capable of conjuring alchemical equipment, but an acquaintance of mine altered the magic residing in it, making it capable of limited storage. I rolled the scroll unto a different table and placed all of the samples I got from the cub on top of it. Within a few moments, the containers started to dematerialize.

"Well, that's it. I'm done." I removed the blood covered gloves, and extended a hand towards Robian. "It was a pleasure meeting you, sir Robian. If you have time, perhaps you could pay me a visit at our headquarters and we could further discuss the anatomy of different species or other studies."

blue 468

Bormir stood there in full sight, sword drawn in shock there was blood everywhere and he knew where it was coming from anger filled him he thought of only one thing, saving R'alle he walked forward "Hey!! step aside and drop your weapons!!" he said holding out his sword, he knew he was outnumbered and probably outmatched but the only thing he cared about was saving R'alle even if it meant dying. He stood there waiting for a response not sure if he should attack his whole plan was to try and sneak in get R'alle and sneak out but that didn't workout.

UnLonged

True to the Name
    Before Robian could respond, a man appeared before the group, armed with a blade in hand and anger in his being. The man gave a cry of warning to the rest of us, telling us to leave the cub alone. He seemed to care for the cub, he may be part of his pack. Could he be the alpha male? He couldn't be, for if he was, I won't be alive to tell this tale.

I drew Nigricollis from its holster on my back and pointed it towards the mysterious man. The crossbow is already loaded with a simple mixture, a large pointed vial containing a large, modified silver piece, Wf-00: "Silver Punch".

"Well, I expected more. Your bravado is amazing, but that alone is not enough. Tell me, lycan, did you really think you'd leave this place with this cub? Lieutenant Lyle, orders? He could be another potential captive."

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    Captivated by Seikralien's scientific approach in his handling of the cub, Doonkur was caught a little off guard by the armed intruder's sudden appearance. He drew his twin short blades, as the room they were in was not at all vast, especially with the number of occupants now in it.

The man seemed in no hurry yet to engage, so the Khajiit just held his ground. For the moment. It was also clear that the stranger was here for the cub.

blue 468

Bormir took a step forward uncertainly holding his sword up pointed at them, "If you let me leave with my friend here no one need get hurt, i'm not doubting your battle prowess but i'm fairly certain I can take at least a few of you with me if need be." Bormir paused waiting for someone to answer then continued speaking "well? what do you say no blood need be spilled today." Bormir said lowering his sword a little

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle was surprised to see a man walk in. He knew it was a wolf by the way it looked at their captive. He looked the wolf over. He really didn't want any conflict. "Let him take the Cub. We did what we needed to do." He looked at Seikralen and nodded approvingly. He stepped to Doonkur and whispered. "Do you suppose you can track the scent of the cub?"

UnLonged

True to the Name
    The lieutenant exclaimed that bloodshed is unnecessary, for the goal we had is already accomplished. Relief raced through my body for the toxic crystalline rock is already in my mouth, a few grinds from my teeth would break it and kill me instantly.

I kept my aim at the warrior as I back away from the table where the cub is, allotting space for the warrior to move towards it. "One wrong move, lycan, and you'll find yourself down on the floor." My trigger finger is twitching, wanting to move itself and let loose a silver bullet towards the warrior's head.

blue 468

Bormir lowed his sword slightly and took a few hesitant steps forward, when the didn't attack he picked up R'alle and threw him over his back. He was going to have to figure out how to get him out of the city but for now he backed up toward the entrance and rand down the hall to the exit. once he mad it out of the Hall of the Dead he quickly bandaged R'alle's wounds with some cloth, he paused for a moment if was seen carrying him through the city he would be stopped so he did the first thing that came through his head. After Aenar had turned he picked up R'alle with one massive paw and bounded out of the city, cries from the city folk and guards came from every where but before the guards could do any thing he jumped on to a roof then over the city gates. Bormir kept on running till Whiterun was a distant shape in the horizon.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts