• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    "hold it Maquis" A young yet sinister voice come form down the hall.

"While I have been asleep, you have been attacking a lycan camp?? and now hunters have joined the fray?" she shook her head.

"I expected you to wake me up during such a battle." Her icy cold eyes met marquis, and suddenly she was behind him.

"I'm joining the battle"

Drakul

Behind Lord Crull stood several vampires garbed in shrouded black robes, hands in sleeves as they listen to the dark words of their master who stood before them, floating lightly off the ground as the basin of blood glows a vile crimson that illuminates the altar behind him, making it seem as if lord Molag-Bal was standing there applauding his children.

"I will be traveling to the north, alone.....we must have a foothold in the south that remains unnoticed by the enemy so you will stay here my dark council..stick to the shadows my children, and do not fail me.."

The five vampires nod lightly without any words, their dedication to Crull unquestionable and they would carry out his orders without flaw lest they themselves be victim to his dark rituals. Lord Crull rotates lightly to face the basin as he raises his right hand, long clawed fingers pulsing with red magics as he releases a terrible screech that resonates through the walls as the blood from the basin shoots forth, bats circling around it as he is engulfed in the crimson inferno, disappearing from the room as the blood settles.

In the northland of skyrim near the city of Whiterun, a bright red flash illuminates a crack in the side of a mountain as dozens of bats scream forth from the dark cavern into the wilds of Skyrim. Stepping from this crevice was a slender yet sturdy argonian male, deep grey scales over a lighter grey leathery hide, but he was not old in appearance by any means. He held the front of his deep black robes tight, the hood up over his head to block out any light that may be out as his glowing orange eyes close, inhaling deeply as a cold wind rushes around him...Skyrim...such a place of beauty that holds such horrors...lovely indeed...Crull would take his time walking down the side of the cliff, observing the woodlands and the plains on either side of him...though he was dark in nature he did appreciate the wilds after such a long time within the fort...he places his slender fingers upon his medallion, a demonic looking skull with a chain around the mouth and spiked teeth falling over the chain...placing it within his robe and out of sight as he continues to make his way closer to the city..it was in the air, in the sky and the earth which he walked....this would be a grand war...

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    Finally, something to do. It seemed to Doonkur that he awoke at a most opportune time. Seikralien had just told him he was gathering some men and heading over to the Whiterun camp. The Khajiit hurried to his room for his weapons, gear, and any other provisions he could think of. He then proceeded to the stables, secured his belongings to a horse, and began the journey to the camp. He wondered along the way if his blades would be tasting any werewolf or vampire blood soon.

blue 468

It took a few minutes for Bormir to realize where he was, they were in the marsh of Hjaalmarch. With his heighten sense of smell the swamp's smell was overwhelming. he covered his nose with his shirt and continued foward with Aerin, he estimated it would take two to three days to get back to camp and they would be in danger the whole way back.

After the first day of nonstop walking they were near Roikstead, the camped on the outskirts of the town because they didn't want to draw suspicion. They sat around a campfire in silence eating some bread they he found where the were captive. Bormir noticed Aerin was hardly eating, he knew she must be starving. "Are you okay?" He waited a couple seconds and when she didn't answer he kept on talking "You know it's okay to be scared once in awhile." She lifted her head and he continued to speak "I've always tried to be hard and stern but i've just been hiding what's been hurting all this time." He paused thinking of what to say next "Before I joined Bran I was on my own, for years I had to fight just to live and I found it easier to survive by not showing any emotion, I thought it was a weakness but now I know I was wrong." He smiled and laid down on his bed roll and closed his eyes, before he fell asleep he heard Aerin whisper a thanks.

Hale Loneshadow

Hearing the icy tone of his sire and master, Marquis immediately knelt to one knee.

"My Lady, I did not realize you had awoke," replied Marquis, quite nervously. "It was a pack of feral Lycans who just attacked us, and as for the doomed raid on those other hunters and Lycans...that was Varthos' doing. The fool is surely dead now, and I have sent my lieutenant, Varick, out with some others to rouse the other covens that have long ago pledged their undying support to us, my Lady."

Standing up straight, but keeping his head bowed in the presence of his powerful mistresses power, Marquis finished, "I am ever your Sword and Fist, my Lady. What would you have me do next?"

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    "Yes, turn into a shield" this was a small joke of Nephenee's in response to all the servants who say they would give their life for her, or call themselves her weapons.

"On a serious note, gather as many lesser vampire as you can in one hour and meet me at the bridge.'

With that, she burst thousands of black and white butterflies, which all flied down the hall.

Drakul

Abbadon Crull walked through the chilled woodlands of skyrim and into the plains of Whiterun as he observes the area around him, having changed little it seems since he was here last though he knows this place has been the sight of many struggles in the past. Crull makes his way along the road, looking down and becoming nothing more then what seemed to be a poor argonian down on his luck...which is exactly what the bandits watching him from the shadows thought..

From the bushes around the argonian jumped several bandits garbed in their usual brutish attire, leathers, furs, and some iron crudely mashed together in a hope to appear intimidating...one large muscular nord walked in front of his companions, clad in full banded iron and wearing a horned iron helm atop his thick head, breath foul and of rotten mead as he speaks.

"Well look here lads, we got ourselves a lizard....looks like hes lost aye.....doesn’t seem to know about the rules on this road..."

The bandits laughed some, hands upon their weapons as Crull just keeps his head down, hand still clinging to his chest to keep his robes close as he stays silent, the bandit leader grinning as his fingers strum upon the battleaxe resting on his shoulder.

"Oh Quiet type here lads, looks like this one wont be screaming for help....the gods are generous indeed..."

At this, Crull would smirk, his sharp fangs showing on the upper and lower parts of his mouth as he would speak, his tone carrying a hint of laughter with it as he looks up to the larger nord.

"Mine is atleast, it seems you are not in favor with your own"

Before the bandit chief can speak back, two of the argonians claws were already in his helmets eye sockets and into the mans eyes, causing him to shriek out in pain and drop his weapon before falling backwards clutching his bleeding eyes...a bandit to Crulls side begins to charge, blade drawn and roaring before Crull turns his two bloody fingers to the man, a jolt of red energy shooting out and sending the bandit back a good ten feet, the blood on his fingers now burned off from the energy used from the blood itself....however no sooner did the bandit fall, then he rose up again, eyes lifeless and body limp as he would crudely swing his sword at his allies causing them to try to restrain him to to avail.

One bandit swung their axe at the undead thrall, embedding it in his shoulder which made the bandit smirk for a moment until his eyes became of pure dread, the thrall turning and groaning animalisticly as it drove it sword upwards into the mans chest cavity, not even a sound coming from his mouth before he fell to the ground dead. the final two bandits fell with ease...i simple ice spike to the head of one made short work of him and the other simply slit her own throat out of fear and desperation. Crull waves his hand to the undead minion as it drops its blade and groans, moving to position the bodies in a stack upon each other as crull walks over to the bandit chief, hands over his eyes still as he yells.

"Bloody monster!, ill skin you for this...kill him lads....lads?....Lads!?"

Crull merely smiled, the blind bandit beginning to panic but before he can even scream..Crull reaches down and tears a hole in his throat, allowing crimson ichor to pour forth in generous amounts as he lifts the gurgeling chief up and holds him over his open maw, the blood filling his sharp toothed gullet before he sighs with relief, dropping the carcass to the pile, snapping as the undead thrall would grab its own head, twisting it around and collapse upon the heap of bodies which seemed to tickle a sick spot inside of Crull for he snickered lightly at seeing this...

Crull Extends his hands out, a faint chant on the end of his blood stained lips as crimson liquid begins to float around the bodies piled in the middle of the crossroads, forming the image of molag ball like a small statue made of meat and blood. Crull smiles and closes his fists, the blood igniting and the bodies beginning to burn as he turns to continue down the road, a mass of charred flesh and meat with the symbol of molag-bal burned into the pile of flesh behind him....a tribute and a thanks to lord Bal..for such a delicious meal...

Hale Loneshadow

"'Gather the Lesser Vampires', she says," muttered Marquis bitterly as his Lady was out of sight and hearing, "What she really means is gather others such as yourselves...she thinks me a lesser, that I have defended this Castle, the place she chose for our home, for the last 600 years. I have nearly died for her and her court for over the halfway of a thousand years...yet they can't even see fit to give a "champion" the status of Vampire Lord."

Spitting out his bitter feelings in the form of a chunk of wolf fur, Marquis went about gathering his 400 finest amongst the Castle's nearly 1000 vampiric warriors. Most of the ones he chose had just recently been among the vanguard force that had held of the recent Lycan attack. They were his closest, inner circled comrades. They were his general's staff, his hands and fists, and his friends.

Once they had all gathered in the Courtyard of Castle Volkihar, Marquis, in full battle regalia and armor, spoke quickly to his finest.

"Our Lady has asked for me to gather our finest, most elite warriors. That ranking has fallen upon you all! She has revealed little to me, but based upon the recent happenings, I feel a war is upon us, and we are called to the glory! Many of our names have been sung by vampiric storytellers for the last 500 years. HERE'S TO THE NEXT 500!! Earn your immortality, the right to call yourselves the Dark Angels!"

R'alle

young but able
    R'alle was knocked unconscious by his Captor. His head pained him as he floated in darkness. He was just standing floating over a dark abyss. He wondered if he would be killed today. He shook his head and floated upwards. He escaped his mind and soared above his wolf camp. He could only see small things moving about.

His head pounded as he was transported far far away. He was standing in an old castle. The castle seemed spotless yet battle scarred. He walked around and turned a corner to see a little girl. She was a little shorter than R'alle but way more menacing. She was ordering around a tall man with pale skin and red eyes.Vampires!! The 2 stopped talking and the girl burst into flames of white and black. He looked closer and realized the flame was actually butterflies. R'alle jumped back and covered his face. The butterflies flew straight through him.

He felt nothing only shock. He touched his body. It was solid to his touch."What?!?" He followed the other man to ground level."'Gather the Lesser Vampires', she says," "What she really means is gather others such as yourselves...she thinks me a lesser, that I have defended this Castle, the place she chose for our home, for the last 600 years. I have nearly died for her and her court for over the halfway of a thousand years...yet they can't even see fit to give a "champion" the status of Vampire Lord." R'alle wondered what the girl would say if she heard him. The man continued down some stairs. He gathered many men/women and held a speech."Our Lady has asked for me to gather our finest, most elite warriors. That ranking has fallen upon you all! She has revealed little to me, but based upon the recent happenings, I feel a war is upon us, and we are called to the glory! Many of our names have been sung by vampiric storytellers for the last 500 years. HERE'S TO THE NEXT 500!! Earn your immortality, the right to call yourselves the Dark Angels!"

R'alle felt uncomfortably. What brought him here? Why can see and hear this? The man looked down at him and seemed to look into R'alle's eyes. R'alle was sucked and dragged all the way back to where his body was,he moved at speeds faster than anything he felt before. He gasped as he stopped inside his body. He gently opened his eyes and saw he was on a horse. He twisted around and bit his captor.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle looked at his allies. There was a flag elevated on a hill. Lyle waved and smiled. "I Have a cub!!!" Just as he said this the cub twisted and bit him on the arm. Lyle whipped the horse to go faster. He stopped at the flag and picked up the cub. He held it by it's throat and threw him to the ground. He put his boot on the cub's chest.

He drew his crossbow and rested the tip on the cub's throat. He looked at his arm and watched as his blood dripped down hitting the ground. He looked at the cub. It's eyes were golden with a hint of silver. He couldn't do it. Vampires were easier to kill then wolf's especially a cub. He lifted the cub and tied a leather rag around his mouth.

He looked at Seikralen and handed him the wolf. "You always said you wanted a test subject." He jumped on his horse and watched as the others did too. "Let's go." He led to group to the main road where he knew the wolves wouldn't follow. He led them to whiterun and stopped. He looked at Seikralen. "Where shall we go with the cub? I'm afraid the other wolves could track his scent back to our base."

blue 468

Bormir and Aerin had been walking for most of the morning only stopping to refill there water. While walking through some bush and shrubs that were so common in Whitrun Hold "So how long do you think it'll take till we get back?" Aerin asked growing bored. "Oh I don't know maybe a few..." Bormir stopped in his tracks sniffing the air. "what's wrong?" she asked walking a few more steps forward Bormir help out his hand for her to be quiet after taking a few more sniffs of air he said "It's R'alle, I can smell him not far from here." "so he might just be out hunting with some of the others." Bormir shook his head "No, there's a group of humans with him and there making haste toward us" Pausing for a couple seconds he turned his head toward the scent "We have to go and find him"

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    The butterflies flew though walls and though corridors. But they did not arrive at the bridge. Instead, they flew to a small village nearby.

The village was in peace..until the butterflies arrived. The huge swarm confounded the villagers and obscured their vision. suddenly their was screaming, as the butterflies explored every nook and cranny.

When the butterflies left, three people were missing, and two were drained of blood.

Drakul

A one man boat would slowly slow to a halt upon the shore in front of Castle Volkihar, the black robed Argonian sitting on a small seat keeping his hands in his sleeves, having finally reached one of the more powerful gathering places for vampires, only having passed by a few rouge dens along his travels...Abbadon stands slowly, looking to the extravagant deep grey stone of the castle, a truly magnificent structure housing untold darkness and shadow within. Abbadon stands and slowly steps off the boat, the cold air brushing against his snout but he barely noticed considering the deathly coldness of his skin already. The shadowy figure makes his way up the path to the castle gates, the smell of blood and battle fairly fresh upon the air as he grins, his long upper and lower fangs glistening some..finnaly..some progress....he moves his hand to the medallion under his robe, gripping it some as that faint voice stings at the back of his head, a sting he came to realize as his master approving of his actions...he lowers his hand as he places it upon the wooden door and would push it open slowly, not seeming to have the decency to knock first as he helps himself inside, the sounds of the castle and the chill it seemed to bring brought back slight memories of Fort Coldharbor...he wondered how his council was managing things in his absence but he pushed these thoughts back as he walks by one of the gargoyles by the wall, smiling some at the construct before he walks out into the balcony overlooking the dining room, his orange eyes scanning the room as he places his hands behind his back choosing not to go any further into the abode, not wishing to cause to much tension between him and the coven inhabiting this dark abode though it seemed they were absent at the moment...not suprising considering the recent battle he witnesed through the Eye of Bal...a ritual he used to view people and areas over far distances and used to transport himself through the lands quickly...he assumed they were rallying togeather so he merely leaned on the railing and closed his eyes, his form that of a lesser vampire with few years under his belt..even his scent masked the powerfull pure blood coarsing through his veins...this masking helped make it easier for wolves and other vampires to underestimate him.

blue 468

Bormir and Aerin had been running as fast as they could toward the smell but they were still tired from the other day, they stopped to take a breath at around late noon.

"Listen I want you to run to Bran as fast as you can and tell him where i'm going tell him to send a large group". Bormir was expecting a fight and he wanted backup.

Aerin nodded "I'll find you as soon as I can just please don't do anything stupid." she said jogging back toward camp.

Bormir ran for the rest of the day and when the sun started to set he was loosing hope of catching them, he could tell they were on horse by how fast the were moving. Bormir was beginning to give up when the full moon became visible over the mountains, he paused staring at it transfixed no matter how many time he turned it was always so much more exhilarating when it was because of a full moon. His heart started to pound he could feel his bones start to grow, his muscles start to stretch, fur began to grow, the pain was always excruciating but he was use to it, he howled at the top of his lungs feeling free and bounded foward toward R'alle once again.

UnLonged

True to the Name
    The lieutenant recognized the flag I just put up. Just as he was about to arrive, he yelled something. It was quite dull as he was still far off. As he was nearing the site, I saw him carry a large silver patch of what looks like fur.

"You always said you wanted a test subject."

He just captured a live werewolf, quite small. I couldn't believe my eyes as he handed me the wolf. The lieutenant then mounted on his horse again, seemingly in a hurry to get out of the area. He ordered us to move on out. The rest of the men scrambled and prepared while I am still flabbergasted by the fact that I have a werewolf in my hands.

As we move on out to the main road, the lieutenant stopped and looked at me, unsure on where to go on next. His uncertainty was obviously coming from his capture of the werewolf.

"Oh. Ah. Ye-yes. Hmm. A werewolf, a-a-a werewolf cub, see-seems to be what this cre-creature is." I cleared my throat and gathered my senses as I was still engrossed by the werewolf. "Right, before that, what do you plan on doing with this creature, sir? Because, well, if it's purely for my research, then-" My hands started to shake from the excitement I am feeling. "-we won't be needing to keep this cub for an extended period of time. If I may sir, where did you found this tike of a werewolf?"

blue 468

Bormir always enjoyed the sensation of being a wolf, as he ran threw the woods he noticed a few timber wolves following him he knew the lesser beasts admired him for being able to transform. Bormir was making great time but he could smell that they were some miles off.

Aerin had finally made it back to camp tired and exhausted she stumbled her way through trying to find Bran. She managed to make it to his tent while he was looking over some maps, she managed one word before she collapsed "We found R'alle"

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    Before Seikralien received an answer to his question about the captured werewolf, Doonkur sidled up next to him with a playful expression on his face. He asked, I'm curious Seikralien. What exactly are you planning to do with that werewolf cub? Before he could answer, he had another question for him. Can we keep it as a pet? The Khajiit almost laughed at his attempt at humor, eagerly awaiting replies to his pair of queries.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle thought about Seikralen's question long and hard. He was about to answer his question when Doonkur asked if he may keep the beast as a pet. Lyle smiled. " Do as you please Doonkur. I warn you these werewolves are sly as foxes for mutts." Lyle laughed. " I found the cub in the forest near our fallen camp.(Pause) I recieved word of my niece being captured by the mutts. I came and found this thing instead of my kin." A tear fell. He looked away and steadied his trench coat.

"As for it's containment and your research I know a man in Whiterun. The dogs can't step foot in the city."
    He stood and looked at the cub. He saw fear. "Dip the Cub in a stream or something. It's scent should be diluted from it causing his pack trouble." He stood awaiting the group to get ready. He sat in his horse and looked into the stars. Father I found the wolf who killed you. You will be avenged....

R'alle

young but able
    R'alle's mouth was covered by a leather rag. He tried chewing through it but it was no use. He made eye contact wit his captor. He looked away quickly. R'alle was fearful for his life. He didn't want to be an experiment. He let a tear fall.

UnLonged

True to the Name
    Doonkur's attempt at a joke should have made me laugh on most occasions, but it failed to change the straight expression I have in my face for these are dangerous times. The lieutenant suggested that we stay with an acquaintance of his in the city of Whiterun, I didn't find it objectionable then because it was our only option. Riding off in the wilderness to our main base was not viable as the moon was showing its magnificence beyond clouds at that moment, the pack that the cub was in are most probably eager to hunt us and tear away through our flesh.

"A pet?! That is most dangerous indeed, Doonkur. A werewolf cub is not something that comes willy-nilly, he is most probably a kin from one of the high ranking members of their pack. Might be even their leader's child. We might as well give them an open invitation to our fort in the Rift if we keep this mutt." I shudder at the thought and turned to the lieutenant. "And with that suggestion of yours, sir. It is not wise to just dump this cub in the waters as it does not wash away the scent it possesses, that is just some old farmer's myth, it's convoluted." I raised the cub in front of the two officers. "I suggest we kill this cub as soon as my research is over. Both feats would not take that long. That way, we risk very little in terms of our group. If, however, we are unsuccessful-" I took out a few crystal-like tablets from my satchel, enough for everyone to each have a piece. "-we take these. These small pebbles contain a potent toxin within them. If we are caught and escape is not an option, I suggest that we ingest this. One bite and the toxin is released, killing ourselves instantly. The tricks this otherworldly creatures possess are beyond my knowledge. They most probably have a sure way to make us talk regarding our comrades, after the torture they will give us of course."

I looked up at the moon and watch as it break free from obscurity. It usually gives me comfort in trying times but now, it gives the coldest of chills in my bones. The cub tried his best to just free himself of the gag he has but to no avail. I feel him look at me with me fear. "The safety of the many outweighs the safety of the few." I muttered to myself. "Well then lieutenant, where is this acquaintance of yours? Best hurry, time is not in our favor."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts