• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Spacelord2012

One day in Riften, a lonely Argonian was sitting on the docks.
    Bored out of his mind.,
    He then began thinking about the war,
    How his Mother and Father died for the Imperial army
    ,And how his brother went missing one day and never returned.
    ,His sister gone off to the collage of winter hold before the war.
    Geel dreamed of adventure, he had heard rumrs about dragons in Helgan
    but that was too far off to care about.
    He dreamed of a friend.
    He then plonked his war hammers end into the pool making a splashing sound
    He then took it out, strapped it to the back of his iron armor.
    And walked into the town bar, looking for a person to fill his Boredness
    he sat down at the table bought a glass and waited
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sats
    Character name: Geel
    Race: Argonian
    Class:The ritual
    Looks: Full green scale skin,with 2 horn on the top of his head
    Personality: He is a good sport,loves war hammers,and dreams of killing a dragon.
    Combat Prefers war hammers
    Misc: Doesn't care about the imperial, or the storm cloaks, will work for gold
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rules no goding (insta killing any players)
    There will/can be dargons
    The dragon born may or may not get involved but no one can be a dragonborn

mast3rlinkx

((So is this just a FreeForm RP, or do you have a story in mind?

Name: Xxaga

Race: Nord

Class: One-handed Warrior

Sign: The Warrior

Appearance:
    578672_420013424703143_308921243_n.jpg

Personality: Xxaga's personality is a controversial one. Outwardly, she's nice, quiet, and an all-around nice person. However, this outward personality is a ruse. In reality, she's cruel, unfeeling, and wouldn't think twice about killing someone that's innocent. In fact, her waraxe is stained with the blood of many innocents, along with that of Daedra and other evils. She serves her own interests more often than not.

Bio: Xxaga's past is not well known. It is known that she was born and raised in a land outside of the Empire. She immigrated into the Empire of Tamriel through Skyrim, and was just another woman hoping for fame. However, she had the misfortune of settling in a Stormcloak-controlled city, and her foreign accent betrayed her origins. She was once beaten and raped by the Stormcloaks, which made her harbor a deep hatred for them, and may be what caused her to become the cold person she is now. She decided to use that hate to serve the Empire she now resided in. She travelled to Solitude and volunteered for the Legion. Over the years, she rose to the rank of Legate.

When dragons started to return, she saw it as another chance to prove herself. She slew several, and took their bones for a project she had in mind. Eventually, she had enough for it, and crafted a suit of armor made of dragon bones. After a while, in her years of smithing for the Empire, she discovered that cooling an ebony weapon in the blood of a Daedra made the metal much stronger, and the edge stayed sharp for longer, yet was still easy to sharpen. She took to calling this Daedric weaponry, and made a waraxe for herself in this way.

Eventually, her travels took her to Riften...

Combat: Prefers waraxes and shields

Misc: Is a Legate of the Imperials.))

Torok

(If I join this may I take control of a second character? And if I do can it be Marcurio?)

Angel of Life

Article Writer
    Name: Mordae (it means Dark Shadow in an Elven language)
    Race: Wood Elf
    Sign: The Lover (Lovers' Kiss is a great power)
    Personality: Mordae is very close to the nature around her. She attempts to be one with it as much as possible, and when she uses magic she bends the nature around her, not manipulating it to her will. She's quiet, but with a good sense of when to speak up. She tries not to use force often, but she can if she absolutely has to. Mordae has strong familial ties, and she extends them to anyone she trusts completely. However, she is hardened, and slow to trust others.
    Bio: Mordae grew up in Cyrodiil, about the time of the Oblivion crisis. (Of course, she was very young then.) She moved back to Elden Root in Valenwood, where her family is from. She lived there for around one hundred years very comfortably, she was engaged to marry, and she was training to be the Arch Mage of her local Mages' Guild branch.
    Then everything changed when the High Elven Nations attacked.
    Her fiance was killed, and Mordae soon realized that she couldn't survive being the close-to-nature, peace-loving person she was before. She'd have to take a serious stance.
    She found a bow, retreated into the woods, and trained herself until she could hit a deer from the top of a mountain. And then she slaughtered the entire Thalmor camp using her bow and ten arrows.
    She ran, took a boat, and carriaged all the way to Skyrim, because the Nords there hated the Thalmor. However, she didn't realize that the Nords hated anyone who wasn't a Nord, and who wasn't a battle-axe-swinging Nord.
    Mordae realized that she'd be in a place of contempt- towards her. So she moved to Riften, where a lot of people go to fit in. It was there she realized she'd be an awfully good thief.
    Appearance:
    Mirima%20Aegliriell.png

(I'm sorry I'm Gorgeous)

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    I'm not sure if any of you noticed but the creator of this thread has not been back online since he made the thread on Aug 8th. I just wanted you all to know that since some of you have pending questions. But seeing as you all have such good character backgrounds, I would suggest that you all continue writing with these great characters because I would like to see where you all go with them. I'm not sure whether you all were hoping for a free-form or an organized RP, but either way I'd like to help.

I'm part of the Writer's Guild and I want to help you all any way I can to start writing if you all haven't already here on the forums.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Yes, but I'd like you to know that the Writer's Guild's main focus is to help newer writers on the site with lore, grammar, ideas for an RP, etc. A lot of the members do in fact write themselves, but the purpose of it is to help others gain more experience.

The link to apply is here-> Writers Guild? An Idea... | Skyrim Forums
    Please read through the pages to get a better understanding before you apply if you wouldn't mind. Shew is the "secretary" and will get back to you once you apply with the decision. You will probably get in seeing as the max is 25 and we have a little under 20 right now.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    I could help you start another if you want. Like I said before, I'd hate for the great character cards to be wasted.

mast3rlinkx

Well, that's the character I often use for RP. She's actually being used for another RP at the moment, actually. She's also my main Skyrim character. Thanks for the offer, though I've started many RP's in my time in roleplay.

I don't meet all the requirements for the Writers' Guild just yet, but when I do, I'll apply. The only one I don't actually meet is having 200+ posts, though, that'll be solved in the next few days.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Okay, I figured I'd offer anyways. I hope to see you soon in the ranks! :D Oh and I love your little comic strip. I almost feel bad for the Creeper. Almost.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    As do I. Hey, if you would like to PM me you can. I'll always reply, perhaps you can suggest some games for me as a conversation topic.

serkatos

Name: serkatos
    Race: High Elf
    Class/Skills/Weaponry:Destruction , Ilusion , Conjuration , smithing , archery.
    Appearance: a very pale skin, red eyes , dark black hair , very cold look
    Backstory: serkatos was the only son of a rich family that moved from the shivering isle to skyrim. they settled in the city of wintherhold , and inmidiatly serkatos went to the college. at the age of 20 he was seduced by the dark arts , and started practising necromancy . eventually the arch-mage found out about this and exiled serkatos. full of rage he killed the arch-mage and fled from wintherhold. 5 years passed and eventually he moved to the city of solitude. still no one knew he killed the arch-mage 5 years ago. serkatos wanted to become the most powerfull living being in this world but he knew he couldn't be this in one lifetime so he search't for a anwser and eventually he found it....vampirism
    now it is the 4 Era and no one know the where abouts of serkatos....there where only whispers in the dark
    that he is somwhere deep under the ground becoming stronger and stronger, perhaps in blackreach..no one shall ever know

srry for the bad grammar i'm still improving my english...i hope you like it
    i'm thinking about starting mini stories about serkatos :)

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    I do like your character but this RP failed. The original writer of the thread never returned. I could help you find an RP that is recruiting though or help you start one of your own if you want. I wouldn't want you to get discouraged or waste such a great character. :) And you should write a story about Serkatos. Stories like that go in the Fan-Fiction section in case you didn't already know. You could look there at other stories if you needed help to start it if you are in fact going to write one.

All in all, you can ask me for help. I'll be happy to.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts