• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Zappus

Hey everyone!
Ever since i heard of hearthfire I was really excited. One of the main things i would like to see in the game is a player library. I hAve an unexplained passion for books in skyrim. It seems like a very neat minigame to me to collect all of the books and store them in a library. The issue being that there are no player accessable libraries that would fit my taste.
So here comes my question, I heard that in hearthfire it is possible to build one of the wings to be a library. Can any of you lucky xbox players who have it share your experience with the library wing? Additionally, if you build a library wing what other wings can you build?
Thanks in advance :D

Moonwort

I like the library wing a lot. I use xbox so I don't have any access to mods. The only drawback is that it conflicts with the armory, so you can't build both and I like the armory too. I made one house to be a fortress and another for living. I also like the library because it's a tower. Towers are cool.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Does the library come with books, or do you have to get them yourself?

Zappus

Im really excited about the library wing coz i already have about 3 bookshelfs full of unique books standing in a modded home.

Guess I will have to miss out on the armory :/

Come out already hearthfire!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts