The last movie you watched.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Papzt

The unbeatable great movie "The good, the bad and the ugly" a true masterpiece of Italowestern. Clint Eastwood is such a badass

Sent from my GT-I9300

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
936full-the-machinist-poster.jpg

Such a great film.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
The Hobbit :D
Thorin is a badass!!

Godzillaman 08

Update, Jurassic Park 3D.

HOLY CRAP! I loooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this movie, to me this is a perfect movie, I have no problems with this movie what so ever. All your favorite movies suck compared to JURASSIC PARK! (PS, I am kidding of course but still, I love this movie) <3<3<3<3

It's my favorite movie of all time.

ZombieTrash143

Hellish rock-and-roll Freak
Last one I watched was Cabin in The Woods. I was not impressed. I'm a huge horror/thriller fan and this didn't do it for me lol

Favourite films have to be The Lost Boys, Black Swan, Thirteen, A Nightmare on Elm Street part 3: Dream Warriors, Scream 1 and a few more :)

Godzillaman 08

Last one I watched was Cabin in The Woods. I was not impressed. I'm a huge horror/thriller fan and this didn't do it for me lol

Favourite films have to be The Lost Boys, Black Swan, Thirteen, A Nightmare on Elm Street part 3: Dream Warriors, Scream 1 and a few more :)

In surprised you didn't like it, I heard it was really good, I guess it's not for everyone :/

Chadonraz

MV5BMTkyMTc5MjE2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzQzOTY5OA@@._V1_SY317_CR3,0,214,317_.jpg
You'll never guess how I found out this movie even existed.​
It was thanks to a Spotify ad that promoted the movie. I spotted a familiar face (Simon Baker), and as a big fan of the TV show "The Mentalist" (especially the main character) I decided to find some more info on the movie.​
The trailer was great, so I headed to our local cinema the very next weekend, a day after the movie premiered here.​
It was beyond great, and had me in stitches every five minutes or so. And it certainly didn't hurt that several of the actors were British. I just love their accent. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts