The last movie you watched.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adolf Stormcloak

My title's better than your title
I just finished watching The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Amazing movie, and amazing book.

Adolf Stormcloak

My title's better than your title
I saw Perks of Being A Wallflower a few days ago. It was alright, though I thought pretty much all the characters except for Patrick came off as disingenuous. Especially Sam.

I thought Patrick's actor exaggerated things just a bit on some parts, but he still did a good job. I thought Mary Elizabeth's character in the movie was pretty accurate too. The main problem with Sam in the movie for me though was in the book she had green eyes, but in the movie she had brown eyes. They also skipped a few parts with Charlie's sister that I thought would have made the movie better, but all in all I like it.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Wild Hogs

Dallas-Arbiter

A Documentary called "Crybaby: The Pedal That Rocks The World". It's about the History of the Wah-Wah pedal. It's a guitar geek documentary.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Sinister. It was ok. Not to bad of a story. Loved the True Crime element, but the ending kind of killed it for me.

Judas

I'm just a big, hairy American winning machine.
Argo. I'm not usually a fan of the political war movies, but it was very good.

Judas

I'm just a big, hairy American winning machine.
COME OUT AND PLAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY

Irish

Thane of Solitude
Last movie I watched was "Flight"...good movie and another superb acting job for Denzel Washington.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Saw this in the movies. Took a while before I got a grip on what was going on, but it turned out to be a very well scripted, thought provoking film with cleverly interlinked multiple storylines. I'd expect nothing less from the Wachowski brothers:

optimusjamie

Last film I remember seeing was Dredd 3D. Awesome film, much better than the Stalone one and very faithful to the comics without going overboard with references and stuff.

Docta Corvina

Watched The Shawshank Redemption this weekend - I've seen it a million times, but it always strikes me profoundly upon each rewatch. Damn good movie. I really need to read the novella one of these days.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts