The last movie you watched.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes
Pretty much the same as the ''What song are you currently listening to thread'', but with movies.

And would you recommend it? If so, why (not)?

I'll start us off. The last flick I watched was:
nowhere-boy.jpg

I would definately recommend it. Even if you aren't a Beatles fan, John Lennon's youth makes for an interesting story.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
I've seen it once before, but I watched it again. It's an entertaining historical action/adventure movie (lots of gory fight scenes) set in the era of Roman conquest of Britain. It has a kind of 'old school' vibe and grit to it, like it had been shot a couple of decades earlier. And I mean that in an entirely positive way.

Panzerjoust

Don't. Mention. That. Film. EVER.​
Worst POS ever.​
Seriously, what is with all these Xena female warrior clones???​
What I watched...​
Stalingrad_film.jpg

Reactions: Niq

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Get the flff outta here.. it was good! :eek: If you want a true POS period piece, watch Nicholas Cage's 'The Season of the Witch'. You know how some movies are so bad that they're good? Well that one pushes past that point to where it becomes bad again.

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes
Don't. Mention. That. Film. EVER.​
Worst POS ever.​
Seriously, what is with all these Xena female warrior clones???​
What I watched...​
Stalingrad_film.jpg
The 2nd WW fascinates me immensely, so this looks quite interesting to me... Is it any good and historically accurate? As in.., does it show the bloody man-to-man combat that took place in the streets? Out of all the battles in WW2, the battle for Stalingrad was quite gruesome with soldiers being plagued not only by the cold but also by dysentery.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Snape's death and memories still get me all teary eyed.

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes
MV5BMTUzMjU1NzY4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODg0ODU4NA@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

Watched this 'cause a friend said the way the main character walks, sits and talks reminded her of me haha. I can honestly say I wish I was as awesome as Hesher though. This movie is fluffing hilarious and awesome.

The last movie I watched was The Outsiders. I really recommend both the book and the movie. The movie I watched before that was Doctor Who: The End of Time (you can see it on Netflix on instant view.) I cried at it so many times. :sadface: David Tennant was the best.

Dallas-Arbiter

The Naked Gun 33 1/3. It was on a few weeks ago, my pup Bill (the very same dog in my album) got on my lap before it came on and fell asleep. He weighs about 85 pounds, so I wasn't going anywhere for a while. But it's Leslie Nielsen, can't go wrong.

MR-WIKI-96

I know all! I am the WIKI!
The last film I watched was The Fighter.

images

Brilliant movie! Christian Bale and Melissa Leo really steal the show with their performances.

Absolutely outstanding!

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
The last film I watched was The Fighter.

images

Brilliant movie! Christian Bale and Melissa Leo really steal the show with their performances.

Absolutely outstanding!

You know, I didn't think I'd be into boxing movies but Million Dollar Baby, Cinderella Man and this movie are some of the best movies I've ever seen. I loved Christian Bale's performance in this, he really played his character well. Was a very different light to see him like that.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Watched Braveheart last night, probably for the 10th time. I never get tired of that movie.. it is simply so epic and emotionally rousing.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Paranorman!

ParaNorman-Poster-New-350x518.jpg

It was beautiful. The animation was great and the story was ridiculously clever. And the ending was just plain epic. I'm rather disappointed that it isn't more well-known.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts