18+ The Last Dragonborn (Recruiting, Spoilers)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Yes quite, it's fine to call it a cliche. Also I am still taking in applications until Monday afternoon (British Time)

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
    That's good to know :D I'll have a CC up by later today.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff member
    Nvm. I dont think i can juggle two at once.

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
    • Name: Remy Beauregard
    • Race: Breton
    • Birthsign: Serpent
    • Height: 5'7"
    • Weight: 149 lbs
    • Hometown: Northpoint, High Rock
    • Current Residence: Markarth, Skyrim
    • Class: Dwemer Enthusiast
    • Appearance/Attire:
      • Fair Skin
      • Unruly, Brown Hair tied in a ponytail
      • Copper Eyes
      • Minimal muscle mass
      • Little facial hair along chin/jaw
    evilsteampernk.jpg
    Personality: Remy is incredibly flamboyant and eccentric, and very open to others. He has a tendency to speak rapidly in a whimsical pace, and exaggerates using his hands and arms as well. He is rather passive, rarely finding the need to curse or become violent. Though he may bear a childish personality at times, he is a great problem solver and businessman, and enjoys challenges he knows will require the utmost amount of thought to overcome.

Combat: He has very little fighting skill, but makes up for in knowledge what he lacks on the battlefield. An expert in Dwemer technology and adept in alchemy, he uses either or to aid him in times of distress. With the tools he carries around with him, Remy is able to build simple constructs at a moment's notice. Though it doesn't have to do with combat, he is also skilled in transmutation, able to transform undesired materials into more favorable ones.

Skills:
    • Smithing
    • Alchemy
    • Alteration (Mostly Transmutation)
    • Speech
    Alignment: Neutral (for now at least)

Religion: The Nine. More specifically, Zenithar.

Fatal Flaw: Virtually no type of fighting skills. Must try and outwit his opponent above anything else, which is what he enjoys about confrontations.

Misc: He and his father have a Dwemer prosthetic eye due to a steam accident with a construct (also costed Remy his right arm). Believes in being a gentleman, enjoys reading, and has a strange obsession with apples.

Bio: Born in Northpoint, High Rock, Remy grew up as an only child to two middle-class parents. His early life was never tainted with any type of personal tragedy, no lost family members, financial troubles, none at all. He grew up following in his father's footsteps, becoming a handy smith, and eventually an engineer. Remy spent the majority of his life in High Rock before his father retired from his career, shoes Remy would soon have to fill. He was the head of Research and Development in a major, fiscal corporation owned by a family known for their vast wealth, but sly corruption, the Carmichaels.

Remy, though not as proficient as his father in Dwemer technology, was a prodigy in his craft none the less. He continued to work for the family until he was financially stable enough to leave on his own terms, moving to Markarth, Skyrim to be closer to the ancient ruins left behind by the Dwemer. When exploring a nearby ruin with his father, the two had a close encounter with a Centurion that scarred them for the rest of their lives, but only physically. Regardless of the incident, he continued to spend his time campaigning around Skyrim's vast landscape, promoting the advancements made possible by the long, gone race of engineers and artisans. That is of course until the Dragon Crisis would hit.

Quote: "Dwemer innovation not only serves as the door to our distant past, but the key to our near future. With the dragon incident behind us and the Dragonborn up ahead, these advancements couldn't serve a grander purpose."

Humbungala

May I?

Name: Irelius

Race: Nord – Imperial mix.

Class: Mage/Fighter

Alignment: None.

Birthsign: The Apprentice

Appearance: He’s around 5’10. He has short brown unkempt hair and blue eyes. He has fair skin, with a young boyish face. He has a small round nose and full lips. He’s not all brawn, but he’s fairly toned. Wears a long brown robe with a hood that he only wears when it is cold/raining/snowing or travelling. Wears leather boots and a ruby necklace around his neck.

Skills:Adept Level Alchemy and Restorations, Expert in Destruction, and an expert in Hand to Hand combat (if that's okay since it's not actually a skill in skyrim.
    Combat: Irelius harnesses his natural ability to wield magic and combines it with finesse and agility. He is skilled in hand to hand combat, and whilst in battle includes his magic in the sum. His quick movements make him a hard target, for his cloth robe is no match for a blade. He uses no blades or weapons, just his hands and his magic.

Personality: Irelius is a kind hearted peachy person. He is quite naïve to the creatures that exist, for he has not explored much further than his personal spring and the wild animals he had seen on his journey from imperial city to winterhold. Out of all his magic he prefers frost. He dislikes people who are pompous and think much of themselves. He’s quite the charmer, however has never been in a serious relationship. He likes to take light of serious situations and will often make a joke if the environment around him seems too serious or sullen. He is smart however and thinks before he acts.

Story: Irelius was born into a medium class family in Skingrad. His fater owned a clothing store and his mother was one of the chefs for the count and countess. Amazingly, Irelius actually began using magic before he could walk, and it had played a large importance in his life. His parents, however, despised magic more than any person could. Because of this, Irelius would leave Skingrad and go to a spring he had found and practice his magic there. He would use the trees that surrounded the spring as places to train his body physically. He would practice his hand to hand combat on his own, devising different strategies and ways to defeat a person in a quarrel. Since Irelius’ life was very conservative, he used the spring as an escape. His parents trusted him to become an alchemist, and never suspected him to be capable of magic or hand to hand combat.

When Irelius was 18, he had gotten sick of the confines of his home and made the decision to join the arcane university. He told his parents that he was joining to pursue his alchemy in order to get their consent. He went through the trials of the university and helped out various professors and mages in Cyrrodil. The process of proving his worth took him two years, but Irelius was grateful for every single minute. Upon acceptance he was sent on an expedition with a few other novice mages to ancient ruins south of Leyawiin. There were reports of some necromancers and this was the novice mages’ test to see if they were capable of handling the new mage way of life. The battle in the ruins was dreadful. The novice mages managed to kill the necromancer coven but not without the deaths of everyone but Irelius. Although saddened about the loss of his comrades, he returned to the university in triumph and joined their ranks to begin his official mage training. He made a name for himself as the “Mage Assassin” for his mix of magic and agility made for an uncommon sight, a sight of which was seen in awe by many of his colleagues. After training for four years, Irelius decided he wanted a change of pace and left to join the mages of Winterhold. He currently resides there now.

He looks kinda like this, save for the nose (its more round) and the wand and spell book.

irelius.png

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    It's good but one point however, the Mages Guild and Arcane University was destroyed so I can't accept you until you change that part about the University. And the Mages Guild never had a presence in Skyrim.

Humbungala

Oh damn. I totally forgot about that... LOL I'll do some twerking.

Humbungala

I mentioned the several colleges spread across cyrrodil

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Do you mean the Mages Guild buildings in each major city? Or something else? Also you said "After training for four years, Irelius was then sent to Winterhold to help rebuild the guild in Skyrim." Did you mean the Mages Guild?

Humbungala

Yeah I did. I'll change that. My bad I forgot what era I was in lol.

Humbungala

My god ive been making a fool of myself. When I said "monsters still roaming" I realized now that that was for a totally different RP. my apologies lol, its been a long day. So yeah please just ignore that

Humbungala

I changed it so that he only assisted people, rather than the individual colleges, and change the winterhold part to Irelius just wanting to go to skyrim.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts