18+ The Last Dragonborn (Recruiting, Spoilers)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    The Last Dragonborn
    705688-1323073382.png

This RP is the cliche of a parallel universe. What if the Dragonborn was not the stereotypical warrior but a Mage? Not good but evil?

In this thread gore, violence, bad language, sexual references are okay as long as they are kept to a minimum thus the 18+ prefix though YOU DON"T HAVE TO BE 18

The Last Dragonborn after slaying Alduin took a darker path than the Greybeards had anticipated. He began using his power for personal gain, going rogue and becoming increasingly powerful. The Greybeards attempted to stop him but were defeated in an epic battle atop the Throat of the World, the few who survived have gone into hiding. The Blades have become the servants of the Dragonborn and a cult in dedication to him, twisted to becoming his own personal warriors mercilessly doing his bidding while being taught the Thu'um.

Now all of Skyrim lives in fear of the Last Dragonborn, the Jarls do nothing to stop him and the Stormcloaks and Empire are still at war however staying as far away from Sky Haven Temple. Meaning that the Forsworn have reclaimed the Reach ruling in name of the Old Gods and in the Old Ways. The Guilds are still functioning as they were but becoming progressively weaker as many defect to the Blades for a better lifestyle seeking glory and power.

Hiding away in a large cavern on the border to Cyrodiil, the same place the Last Dragonborn was once captured by the Imperials long ago. The remaining Greybeards are training a few skilled adventurers in a last bid attempt to put an end to the tyranny, of the Last Dragonborn.

You join as one of the adventurers who are trained by the Greybeards to fight the Last Dragonborn, though if you wish and have a good enough Character Card, I may allow you to become a Blade.

I will be taking the role of the Last Dragonborn.

Character Name: Malitiasicarius

Race: Nord

Personality: Malitiasicarius is a naturally cold person. Even before his fall to darkness he was described as arrogant, calculating and ruthless. He maintains a certain charming aspect to his arrogance however is still rather intelligent. As cunning as a wolf he is capable of outwitting most people in Skyrim and beyond. Before him becoming evil he used to be a compassionate and kind man to most but since his fall he has lost most of his former self, instead becoming cold and emotionless and going as far as sadistic.

Appearance: http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/705688-1323073382.png
    He is tall with a moderate build, but with extreme strength. He has short well kept hair, sea-green eyes and a handsome face beneath the mask he wears so often now. Malitiasicarius wears large, enchanted daedric armour giving him a sinister and obviously powerful demeanour. This, coupled with his ancient mask "Konahrik" makes him not only a fearsome character to fight but also to simply behold.

Gear and Fighting Style: Malitiasicarius has a vast arsenal of weapons and armour all with deadly enchantments. His daedric armour is enchanted to give him an edge with his destruction magic causing it to become slightly more powerful and far easier to cast. His mask, upon being wounded has a chance to damage and throw-back enemies or heal him. He prefers not to get his hands dirty and normally stands back throwing destruction magic at his enemies before they reach him, his speciality being fire. However if that fails or simply he feels like it, he has two daedric swords, one enchanted to burn enemies the other to trap their soul. He named them, "Flama" and "Animus" after two of his former deceased friends. He fights quickly and furiously never giving the enemy time to recover or go on the offence.

Backstory: Born in Cyrodiil to two Nords, both members of the notorious Dark Brotherhood he was raised in a life of secrecy. A life he despised. With little choice he was raised into the Dark Brotherhood learning the arts of stealth, wit and killing at a young age. He found himself practicing magic far more however, preferring much more to fry than slit but still trained with the blade as well. His parents were killed in action as the Brotherhood fell apart and he was left on the streets alone to fend for himself. A kindly Imperial women took him in and raised him for a few years before she passed away. With not much to lose he decided to try to illegally cross the border into Skyrim but was caught in an Imperial ambush along with the Stormcloaks and a horse thief. He was taken to Helgen to face execution but Alduin arrived, accidentally saving him and allowing him to escape. (Then the events of the Skyrim main story) After he slew Alduin he became more power hungry and soon chose to walk a darker path. Not too long after, the Greybeards challenged Malitiasicarius to a battle atop the Throat of the World. A battle they ultimately lost, resulting in the deaths of many including Paarthurnax. The remaining Greybeards went into hiding while secretly training others to bring Malitiasicarius down. The Blades were then converted into more of a cult dedicated to the worship of Malitiasicarius and became his own personal warriors. He now holds Skyrim in a grip of fear, staying in Sky Haven Temple.

The thread is now CLOSED! We will accept only one more on the condition that it is a warrior character.

Rules:
    1. No Godmoding

2. Standard RP rules

IAmRoggvar98

Traveling Huntsman
    Character Name: Roggvar the Green

Race: Nord

Personality: He is a modest but clever man. Since he was a boy, he was raised to be an honest working man. Since he was old enough to lift a hoe, his father put him to work on the family's farm. He was puny when he was younger, causing him to be the runt of his peers and giving him an antisocial but inwardly humorous outlook on life. He is not cocky but knows his abilities. He is not formally educated in reading or arithmetic, and knows very little about the mystical side of Tamriel. Even then, he is clever in conversation and has an overly dry sense of humor that never insults or puts down others. When he does speak, he is merry and shows a positive outlook although he is often plagued with negative thoughts. He is often mistaken for being a teenager due to his attitude and manner of acting.

Appearance: He has short mousy brown hair that falls slightly down his forehead. He has a light, young, unscarred face that reflects youth, and is built lanky and unimposing but still fit and fairly strong. His eyes are a deep green, reflecting the pungent taste of mint and the smell of crushed pine needles in a cynical but smiling dark green (pardon the metaphor, really the only way I can think of describing the eyes). He acts skittish, often standing in defensive positions (arms crossed, hand on weapon etc.) when in difficult situations. When in comfortable situations, he's known to act and move in a carefree way (much like Andrew Garfield from The Amazing Spiderman, if that means anything to you). The best match I can find as far as the face goes in Jonas Armstrong, who played Robin Hood.

Gear and Fighting Style: Roggvar is a simple man who understand little of magic, and thus knows and uses no magic tactics. When he was young, he learned to hunt for game and sell it to the local butcher, meaning that he is a straight shot with a bow (Skill Level: 50-ish?) and has an often-hidden charm that can get him good prices on just about anything (Skill Level: 40-ish too). He is also good with a knife (30ish) and can stalk game down a trail for hours before taking the shot (50). He is known for wearing dark green and brown leather armor that provides him with forest camouflage, along with a pine green hood that gave him his title (the Green). He carries on his back a bow of orcish design, and a dagger to match, both family heirlooms. He has also fought in close quarters with his bar fists when he must. He is not quick to meaninglessly take up arms, but when he does fight, he fight like the waves on the shore, crashing on his opponent with fury, and then quickly withdrawing before they can retaliate.

Backstory: Being a farm boy, there is little to say. He was raised honestly on a farm in Rorikstead, doing what was needed for his family of father and sister. His mother died in childbirth delivering is younger sister, who is now 16. After his father died when he was 19, Roggvar left the town for good, knowing that his sister Runa was to be wed and have a secured life with a local man. From there he traveled from nook to cranny throughout Skyrim, harvesting crops or making cheap armor from the hides of animals he hunted to get him enough gold for food and board until he could travel to the next place on the map. In his 3 years of traveling, he hunted, gathered, rode, walked, and searched for something more than the mundane life of the Nord workman. This is where the story will begin.

Even though I agree with 'no godmoding' you may need to godmode a little bit so that a ragtag group of nobodies couldn't take you down in chapter 3. :D Yes, I would like to be on the Greybeard (good guy) side, but I would love to also help flesh out the details of the changes in Skyrim from when Alduin is defeated to where the story begins. Would love to hear back! :)

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    You are accepted and welcome to the Forums! Thank you for offering to help with the setting.
    From now on if I accept people I shall invite them into a PM.

Gentleman Adventurer

A True Gentleman
    This sounds like a cool RP. I'll join up, if you'll have me.

This is basically a parallel universe version of my main RP character.

Name: Relyn Telvayn

Race: Dunmer

Class: Wizard
    Relyn uses flame spells as his primary means of combat, with a dwarven shortsword enchanted with fear for when things get up close and personal. Mostly prefers to avoid combat altogether.

Description: Sports long, perfectly groomed black hair and a neatly trimmed goatee. He looks very young for his age, looking no more than 60. Typically wears Cyrodiilic style white robes.

Biography: Born in 2E 558, Relyn Telvayn always had a natural talent for magic. His family, Dunmer nobles, were quite influential with ties across Morrowind, eventually gaining leadership of the province... or they would have, if not for the Knahaten Flu. The Flu infected Telvayn Manor in southern Morrowind, killing all members of the family.

Relyn was studying abroad at the time of his family's death. After burying their bodies in the Telvayn ancestral tomb, he decided to use his knowledge of magic, alchemy, and Dwemer science to find a cure for the disease. His work would take many years, and it was cut short by the beginning of the Alliance War. Joining his many kinsmen in the Ebonheart Pact, Relyn abandoned his potions and levers for armor and swords.

The war made Relyn Telvayn emerge a new mer. The horrors of war had made him realize that he alone could not hope to change the fate of Tamriel. He needed allies, and what better place to find them then House Telvanni. The house showed him many secrets, but at a cost. Their ways were too dark and dangerous for Relyn, and he left the house, disgusted.

He eventually became a professor at the Arcane University in Cyrodiil, teaching many young students the ways of magic. He left to spend a year studying with his fellow professors at the College of Winterhold, and decided he liked Skyrim. He soon took full time residence at the College, learning new secrets with which to further the protection of Tamriel.

Personality: Very polite, with a sense of humor. He has a bit of a flair for the dramatic. The only thing he truly hates are the Daedra, and he has no tolerance for their worship.

Misc: An expert in all schools of magic due to his age, Relyn never uses Necromancy, Daedra summons, black souls, or Shadow Magic. He prefers to maim rather than kill, but he will take a life if the situation calls for it.

IAmRoggvar98

Traveling Huntsman
    This sounds like a cool RP. I'll join up, if you'll have me.

Name: Relyn Telvayn

Race: Dunmer

Class: Wizard
    Relyn uses flame spells as his primary means of combat, with a dwarven shortsword enchanted with fear for when things get up close and personal. Mostly prefers to avoid combat altogether.

Description: Sports long, perfectly groomed black hair and a neatly trimmed goatee. He looks very young for his age, looking no more than 60. Typically wears Cyrodiilic style white robes.

Biography: Born in 2E 558, Relyn Telvayn always had a natural talent for magic. His family, Dunmer nobles, were quite influential with ties across Morrowind, eventually gaining leadership of the province... or they would have, if not for the Knahaten Flu. The Flu infected Telvayn Manor in southern Morrowind, killing all members of the family.

Relyn was studying abroad at the time of his family's death. After burying their bodies in the Telvayn ancestral tomb, he decided to use his knowledge of magic, alchemy, and Dwemer science to find a cure for the disease. His work would take many years, and it was cut short by the beginning of the Alliance War. Joining his many kinsmen in the Ebonheart Pact, Relyn abandoned his potions and levers for armor and swords.

The war made Relyn Telvayn emerge a new mer. The horrors of war had made him realize that he alone could not hope to change the fate of Tamriel. He needed allies, and what better place to find them then House Telvanni. The house showed him many secrets, but at a cost. Their ways were too dark and dangerous for Relyn, and he left the house, disgusted.

He eventually became a professor at the Arcane University in Cyrodiil, teaching many young students the ways of magic. He left to spend a years studying with his fellow professors at the College of Winterhold, and decided he liked Skyrim. He soon took full time residence at the College, learning new secrets with which to further the protection of Tamriel.

Personality: Very polite, with a sense of humor. He has a bit of a flair for the dramatic. The only thing he truly hates are the Daedra, and he has no tolerance for their worship.

Misc: An expert in all schools of magic due to his age, Relyn never uses Necromancy, Daedra summons, black souls, or Shadow Magic. He prefers to maim rather than kill, but he will take a life if the situation calls for it.

Thanks for submitting! Lucius will get back to you, because I have no power in this rp :D

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
    im short on time so i have to make a shorter discription! please exuse the strange "i" characters. yes they are supposed to be the i.

Alais:--» BIRTH DATE: 14th of suns height» BIRTH PLACE: winterhold» BIRTH SIGN: The assasin» ORIGIN: unkown» CLASS: im an assasin, so i only use one handedweapons, the only type of weapon i use is my familys deadric swords and deadric bow, i wear assasin armour from my dark brotherhood guild. i usally solve my problems with my blade, so if you dont like something i kill it.

» GENDER Male» HEIGHT6.5» WEIGHT100 pounds» LATERALITYright handed» SEXUALITYNormal- straight (not gay)» MARTIAL STATUSsingle» HEALTHvery good» AFFILIATIONNone» AFFLICTIONSNone» RELIGION(i dont know the religion for talos)» PATRON DEITIEStalos» POSITIVE TRAITS Intelligent, does orders when told, focused, mature, respects his masters, stelthy» NEGATIVE TRAITS gets hypothermia easily, might get a bit angry» LIKES :deadric artifacts, deadras, bows, swords» DISLIKES shouty people » FEARS dovakiin » ASPIRATIONS meet a deadra, kill a dragon, become worlds best assasin» QUIRKS farts when over exited» HAIR brown» EYE COLOR green» SKIN COLOR tanned» BUILD strong» SCARS a scratch from a snow tigerPhysical build:strong bones, muscular, im light, medium sized feet, medium hands, quiet tall, scars all over the body, im not obeise (fat, large whater)Attire: assasin guild armourBACKSTORY: my parents died because of the imperials but i was only a baby, the dark brotherhood took me in and taught me how to fight, shoot arows, climb the highest mountains and kill the scariest creatures.when i became 10 years old they told me everything about my past and they told me that they bought me from winterhold. i stayed in the sanctuary till i was 23 after that they said i must go, they gave me the blade of woe and some armour including the guilds armour, they gave me a horse and a dog, they said it will keep me safe. And so it did, i made a house, i went back to winterhold and asked who did this to my parents, they said the imperials, and so i united the dark brotherhood with the stormkloaks and we captured 3 camps, i was later arrested, i broke out and regained my things and went on my way, i became most wanted in skyrim and became a dragon preist slayer, i only killed NARKIIN then i vowed never yo do it again since i almost died, i went back to my assasin life but was in dawnstar sanctuary, my carer died andinow the dovakiin took care of me, heasked me lots of questions like where and how did i get the mask, i told him that i slayed a dragon preist, he was amazed, he asked if i wanted to join him in the big fight against the dragos i said no and į stuck to my assasin life. i later was assighned to kill the new emperor and he told me that he was the one who killed my parents i killed him on sight when he told me that i fed his body to the bears. Now im back to my dark brotherhood career.
    Combat

one handed and 2 handed weapons, being relateted to ulfric is good,(hes my uncle) he taught me to fight and defend myself, my archery is amazing too. Im unbeleiveable at sneaking and surprise attacks. Į never use magic (please excuse the strange un english characters) į think its a cowards way to win. Im beast at using light armour my rank on it is master, į only rarely use heavy armour it makes too much noise wich can make me easily detectable. Į use havanoraak because į dont want to turn into a vampire.. here is what į wear:
    100px-Hevnoraak_Mask.png

images

250px-Shrouded_Boots.png

250px-DarkBrotherhoodGauntlets-SK.png

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    i am considering about using my mad character, he doesn't feel fear and will gladly carry any order to fight to the death

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    Name: Virk Wiing
    Race: Imperial

Class: Madman
    Faction: None

Looks: Messed brown hair, pale and short. Brown eyes, blind in one.

War: No side
    Diseases: Obviously, madness

Major Skills: Sneaking, One-Handed, Light Armor
    Minor Skills: None

Personality: Mad and merry, Virk wanders around Skyrim, looking for nothing but amusement and food. He is poor but gives no worth to coin, carrying none usually.
    Equipment: Shivs he uses to throw and stab as weapon, carrying a bunch of them in his belt. A boot made of leather and another made of hide. Leather gloves and miner clother.

Dislikes: Lonelyness, Silence, Coldness
    Acquaintances: Beatrice Wiing (Mother)

Bio: He was born insane already and his parents were very rich and classy. Yet his mother wanted another man and persuaded her son to kill her husband. As he was mad and a boy yet, the guards spared him and the woman lived for then on with her accquaintance, who later, the boy killed with a throwing dagger. His mother never found out and yet welcomes Virk inside her house. Virk never understood his father had no business or reason to be killed. Beatrice became a vampire when he was a baby and now looks younger than her son. She didn't murder her husband because of lack of power, but because of not wanting trouble with the law.
    Misc: He always carries around a bag-bed to sleep in the wilderness unless he stays with his mother in Whiterun.

Enemy Factions: None

Most hated foes: Thalmor, who call him inferior
    Weakness: He doesn't know whenever an enemy is too powerful to face and will end up in a bad state if nobody stops him from fighting.
    Strength: He will never fear an enemy, no matter who shows up.
    24.jpg

IAmRoggvar98

Traveling Huntsman
    Name: Virk Wiing
    Race: Imperial

Class: Madman
    Faction: None

Looks: Messed brown hair, pale and short. Brown eyes, blind in one.

War: No side
    Diseases: Obviously, madness

Major Skills: Sneaking, One-Handed, Light Armor
    Minor Skills: None

Personality: Mad and merry, Virk wanders around Skyrim, looking for nothing but amusement and food. He is poor but gives no worth to coin, carrying none usually.
    Equipment: Shivs he uses to throw and stab as weapon, carrying a bunch of them in his belt. A boot made of leather and another made of hide. Leather gloves and miner clother.

Dislikes: Lonelyness, Silence, Coldness
    Acquaintances: Beatrice Wiing (Mother)

Bio: He was born insane already and his parents were very rich and classy. Yet his mother wanted another man and persuaded her son to kill her husband. As he was mad and a boy yet, the guards spared him and the woman lived for then on with her accquaintance, who later, the boy killed with a throwing dagger. His mother never found out and yet welcomes Virk inside her house. Virk never understood his father had no business or reason to be killed. Beatrice became a vampire when he was a baby and now looks younger than her son. She didn't murder her husband because of lack of power, but because of not wanting trouble with the law.
    Misc: He always carries around a bag-bed to sleep in the wilderness unless he stays with his mother in Whiterun.

Enemy Factions: None

Most hated foes: Thalmor, who call him inferior
    Weakness: He doesn't know whenever an enemy is too powerful to face and will end up in a bad state if nobody stops him from fighting.
    Strength: He will never fear an enemy, no matter who shows up.

Thanks for replying. Lucius (the guy running the rp) will have to get back to you on whether you are in or not. He's only ever on in the afternoons. (at least in Pacific Time :D)

Character Name: Anyanka

Nickname: Anya
    Race: Altmer
    Class: thief

Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 145 lbs.
    Hair: dark red, long, small braid on the right side
    Eyes: green
    Skin: gold

Birth Date: fifth of Frostfall
    Birth Sign: The Tower

Personality: In general, Anya is very tense and quiet around others. She is mostly out for herself and is inclined to believe everyone else is too. She is not prone to call attention to herself and doesn’t much like it when anyone else does it because she prefers the freedom of anonymity. Nord beliefs of fighting to the death frustrate her; though she’ll often chase down anyone who fights her and tries to run, she has no qualms with fleeing if she’s in danger of death. Survival is her overall goal. She’ll do nearly anything, including submitting to authority or following the commands of Daedra, if it means she’ll live. Her only tattoos are the dark, thick lines around her eyes, distinguishing marks she got in her youth and later regretted. The lines of claw marks on her stomach and the bite mark on her shoulder are evidence of a bear attack years earlier. She makes an effort to keep them covered, not out of shame but to avoid questions.

Anya is not one for long-term plans. She’s self-centered before she’s good or evil, but she'll tend to choose the good option if she feels safe to do so. If she has power in a situation, she tends to be more selfless than if she's powerless. Her loyalty is hard to earn and not always steadfast.

She wears regular Thieves Guild armor, boots, and bracers as well as a gold/emerald circlet and an amulet of Talos. Though she has some experience with magic, she prefers melee combat. She wields a hunting bow, an elven sword, and an elven dagger, all stolen. Her arrow stash is made up of pretty much any arrow she can find, but they tend to be mostly steel.

Spells: muffle, candlelight, invisibility, bound sword, healing, flames

Level 50 perk spread: Skyrim Perk Calculator

Background: Anya’s birth parents were rebellious Altmer, which is to say they were quietly against the war with the Nords because they believed it would be better to let the gods punish men for their existence than lose young elves in battle. They formed contacts with traveling merchants to learn what was actually happening in Skyrim since they didn't trust news from their leaders. When the Thalmor began rooting out these traitors, Anya’s parents realized that their infant daughter would either be assimilated or killed. To prevent this, they sent her away with one of those merchants, who brought her to a small group made up of Nords and a single Khajit named Jo'Rakha. The merchant revealed neither his name nor the names of Anya’s parents.

This group raised her, making sure she understood that her parents were victims of the Thalmor and that Skyrim belonged to the Nords. They gave her a Nordic name and a strong belief in Talos, but more importantly, they taught her how to steal and kill quietly to get what she needed. Though these Nords were willing to defy the law, they still clung to an honor code, whereas Jo'Rakha taught her to forget honor and take what she wanted instead.

When she was twenty, the group stopped to camp, and a small battalion of Thalmor found them. As a matter of pride, the Nords refused to admit that Talos was a false god, so the Thalmor attacked and killed them. Jo'Rakha was badly wounded in the fight, and he died trying to escape. Anya managed to slip away only because she stole the robes from a dead Thalmor.

She wandered Skyrim alone for many years, stealing and hiding out to survive. When she encountered others, she pretended to be mute rather than speak and reveal her accent, an odd mixture of Nord and Khajit. At twenty-two, she was attacked by a bear in the woods, and she barely survived the encounter.

She made her way to Riftin when she was twenty-seven, fully intending to join the Thieves Guild. After a few months of increasingly dangerous and valuable thefts, the guild took notice of her. They brought her in and honed her skills both in theft and combat. She became very capable with bows, mainly because they allowed for stealth attacks, and in melee combat, she learned to dual wield a sword and a dagger.

Presently, she resides in Riftin, sleeping in the Cistern of the Ragged Flagon. She has minimal mage training, but she doesn’t much care to fight with magic even in situations where magic may be a good option. She bears a strong resentment toward Nordic pride, believing her adopted family abandoned her for it. Thus, she thinks Ulfric Stormcloak will destroy Skyrim, but she has no current inclination to get involved with the war.

IAmRoggvar98

Traveling Huntsman
    Character Name: Anyanka

Nickname: Anya
    Race: Altmer
    Class: thief

Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 145 lbs.
    Hair: dark red, long, small braid on the right side
    Eyes: green
    Skin: gold

Birth Date: fifth of Frostfall
    Birth Sign: The Tower

Personality: In general, Anya is very tense and quiet around others. She is mostly out for herself and is inclined to believe everyone else is too. She is not prone to call attention to herself and doesn’t much like it when anyone else does it because she prefers the freedom of anonymity. Nord beliefs of fighting to the death frustrate her; though she’ll often chase down anyone who fights her and tries to run, she has no qualms with fleeing if she’s in danger of death. Survival is her overall goal. She’ll do nearly anything, including submitting to authority or following the commands of Daedra, if it means she’ll live. Her only tattoos are the dark, thick lines around her eyes, distinguishing marks she got in her youth and later regretted. The lines of claw marks on her stomach and the bite mark on her shoulder are evidence of a bear attack years earlier. She makes an effort to keep them covered, not out of shame but to avoid questions.

Anya is not one for long-term plans. She’s self-centered before she’s good or evil, but she'll tend to choose the good option if she feels safe to do so. If she has power in a situation, she tends to be more selfless than if she's powerless. Her loyalty is hard to earn and not always steadfast.

She wears regular Thieves Guild armor, boots, and bracers as well as a gold/emerald circlet and an amulet of Talos. Though she has some experience with magic, she prefers melee combat. She wields a glass bow, a glass sword, and an elven dagger, all stolen. Her arrow stash is made up of pretty much any arrow she can find, but they tend to be mostly steel.

Spells: muffle, candlelight, invisibility, bound sword, healing, flames

Level 50 perk spread: Skyrim Perk Calculator

Background: Anya’s birth parents were rebellious Altmer, which is to say they were quietly against the war with the Nords because they believed it would be better to let the gods punish men for their existence than lose young elves in battle. They formed contacts with traveling merchants to learn what was actually happening in Skyrim since they didn't trust news from their leaders. When the Thalmor began rooting out these traitors, Anya’s parents realized that their infant daughter would either be assimilated or killed. To prevent this, they sent her away with one of those merchants, who brought her to a small group made up of Nords and a single Khajit named Jo'Rakha. The merchant revealed neither his name nor the names of Anya’s parents.

This group raised her, making sure she understood that her parents were victims of the Thalmor and that Skyrim belonged to the Nords. They gave her a Nordic name and a strong belief in Talos, but more importantly, they taught her how to steal and kill quietly to get what she needed. Though these Nords were willing to defy the law, they still clung to an honor code, whereas Jo'Rakha taught her to forget honor and take what she wanted instead.

When she was twenty, the group stopped to camp, and a small battalion of Thalmor found them. As a matter of pride, the Nords refused to admit that Talos was a false god, so the Thalmor attacked and killed them. Jo'Rakha was badly wounded in the fight, and he died trying to escape. Anya managed to slip away only because she stole the robes from a dead Thalmor.

She wandered Skyrim alone for many years, stealing and hiding out to survive. When she encountered others, she pretended to be mute rather than speak and reveal her accent, an odd mixture of Nord and Khajit. At twenty-two, she was attacked by a bear in the woods, and she barely survived the encounter.

She made her way to Riftin when she was twenty-seven, fully intending to join the Thieves Guild. After a few months of increasingly dangerous and valuable thefts, the guild took notice of her. They brought her in and honed her skills both in theft and combat. She became very capable with bows, mainly because they allowed for stealth attacks, and in melee combat, she learned to dual wield a sword and a dagger.

Presently, she resides in Riftin, sleeping in the Cistern of the Ragged Flagon. She has minimal mage training, but she doesn’t much care to fight with magic even in situations where magic may be a good option. She bears a strong resentment toward Nordic pride, believing her adopted family abandoned her for it. Thus, she thinks Ulfric Stormcloak will destroy Skyrim, but she has no current inclination to get involved with the war.

Thanks for the response! Lucius is the master of this rp and will give you a heads up if you are in :D

Artemis Shadows

The Watcher
    This seems fun. I'm interested in joining ;) Name: Seryn Valendras
    Race: Bosmer

Appearance: See image. Only thing not shown is the scar on her upper arm and the large claw marks on her back.
    beautiful,elf,faerie,magic,red,red,hair,sexy-19671f096a3f6d7ad47c3e0ccd563196_m.jpg

Personality: Calm, quiet, and easily bored. Seryn is a clever and intelligent woman with a knack for talking people out of their last septim. Despite being attractive and skilled, she’s modest and detests bragging. She only begins speaking when spoken too unless of course she knows the person or respects them. She was taught too speak rarely, and listen often.

Weapons and Armor: A crafted Forsworn bow paired with ebony arrows, sometimes switches to two daedric daggers. Seryn’s armor is the Nightingale Armor.
    tumblr_m67nonFFgb1rnc9cbo1_1280.png

Fighting skill: Seryn prefers a swift and silent kill when possible, also preferring too strike from the shadows. Her bow is usually her weapon of choice, aerial attacks and dual dagger backstabbing are common. She aims for key areas, such as the neck and heart.

Skills: Archery, One-handed, Speech, lockpicking, and sneak

Biography: Seryn’s early life was relatively boring. She was born hidden away in the hills of the Reach as a member of the Forsworn. She was brought up by the ways of the Old Gods and was taught the art of fighting at a young age. Seryn lost her mother at age 6 and was then raised by her father, a newly created Briar-Heart. From a young age Seryn had always been terrified of Hagravens and the fear got worse once she turned 16. As a new Scavenger it was her job too lead a group of Forsworn in an attack which gravely failed and Seryn was forced to flee. As punishment, for a “cowardly act”, she was too speak with the Hagraven, the beast that her clan took orders from, who attacked her and left her with large scars on her back. It was mainly, for that reason, that Seryn left. She traveled by road until coming across Riften and shortly becoming accepted into the Thieves Guild. Two years later, after proving herself through multiple tasks, she was proven too be capable and was recruited into the Nightingales. Once she had her fill of that lifestyle, she left and began traveling again. Over many years, Seryn spent her time sharpening her skills. But wherever she went there was always the topic of the Dragonborn. Seryn was interested and kept herself well informed on the recent events involving the great Dragonborn. Once she even caught a glimpse of the legend as he walked down a road. Now however, she is training too defeat the very legend she was once, and still is, curious about.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Okay then. I am very pleased with the applications! Heliumradio, Leepdroom, Artemis Shadows and Gentlemen Adventurer you are in! Rebel, I am sorry but I am being rather selective with these applications and it's hard to tell you this but you didn't quite meet the requirements.

I shall most likely post the thread on Monday. Until then I will still be evaluating applications.

Good Luck! :)

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
    Can people still apply? The story may be a common cliche, but an enjoyable one if anything.

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
    I'm not sure calling it a cliche is the best way to get in ... :)

Pssh, I'm just repeating what Lucius himself said ;) And it doesn't have to mean bad. More along the lines of a good classic.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts