OOC The Keepers (18+)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Sorry, it just caught me by surprise is all, I was under the impression you were close to finishing it

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Well let's keep everything even at the moment and say no pets, and what do you mean by assassin? Because its a skill set that may not be particularly practical in this RP

I don't think having a pet would be unfair :p
    A dog/snake/bird or whatever would be fine, in terms of fairness. But it's up to you.

Realistically snakes as pets are useless since you can't control them like you can a dog.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    No I just thought that other people would feel they had missed their chance to have one but if everyone wants to add a pet that's fine by me

Viserion

The Light and Darkness Dragon
    Well let's keep everything even at the moment and say no pets, and what do you mean by assassin? Because its a skill set that may not be particularly practical in this RP

I don't think having a pet would be unfair :p
    A dog/snake/bird or whatever would be fine, in terms of fairness. But it's up to you.

Realistically snakes as pets are useless since you can't control them like you can a dog.

If they are trained then they can easily sneak in somewhere, obtain information or assassinate someone and slither away :D :pinkdragon::bluedragon:

Viserion

Sorry, it just caught me by surprise is all, I was under the impression you were close to finishing it

i am but my internet is playing some games on me so we might take it somewhere to repair it :D

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Yeah I thought it's a pretty cool idea and having a dog would be cool, and I'm sure people could add one but I don't think I'll do that.

How can a snake obtain information/kill someone? You can't train a snake like that XD It's literally impossible.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Yeah but in this context there's no nees for any of those

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    No I wasn't talking about the pet I was talking about the skill set, therew no information to gather and no one to assassinate

Viserion

Is there a problem if he shoots magic from the mouth instead of the hands? (He has a problem with his hands) :pinkdragon::bluedragon:

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    I wouldn't think that physically possible of a human

Viserion

I wouldn't think that physically possible of a human

I mean, instead of focusing magicka in his hands and release it from there, focus it on his mouth (Because of that he cant master it) plz... this is skyrim there is no such thing as logic :p and it is not something unfair ( i think ) :pinkdragon::bluedragon:

Viserion

Actually, here is my CC. This is just my second CC so it might be an epic fail :p. Tell me what changes to make
    Name: Viserion
    Race: Wood Elf
    Appearance: He is tall and slender with quite long dark hair and light blue eyes that might get disturbing if anyone looks at them for quite long. He is not well muscled because he does not depend on physical power to defeat an enemy. He is quite fast, agile and quite which lets him sneak around an enemy to kill him or evade blows even from multiple targets. Finally he was born with a scar near his left eye in a shape that reminds the one of a dragon. When he is angry or agitated his left eye darkens in color.
    Personality: The best way to describe him is as a cold and quiet person. He does not speak unless he has to. He is cold-blooded and calculates everything before doing something. However, if anything manages to make him angry then he loses control and attacks everything even if he kills himself. Finally he gets agitated if he is about to do something dangerous.
    Class: Nightblade
    Equipment: Two Daedric Daggers, Light Armor: Dragon Scale Armor set.
    Quirks: If anything happens that makes him agitated he tends to lick his lips. A trait from his days with the Argonians.
    Skills: Master: One handed, Light armor, Illusion
    Expert: Sneak, Conjuration (Able reanimate corpses of powerful creatures for a little time), Destruction (Able to use: Fireball, Ice Spear, Incinerate and Thunderbolt)

History: He does not remember anything of his life at Valenwood, most likely because he never lived there. He was born with an odd scar near his left eye and they thought the baby was cursed and abandoned it. Luckily he was found and raised by an Argonian who lived at the black marsh. He trained as hard as he could and he became very skilled with dual daggers. But there was a problem, before he adapted to the harsh conditions at the black marsh he was injured and he could not use magic from his hands. He became depressed. He always wanted to do these amazing things with fire and ice like the mages of the village. Then someday, a dragon passed around his village hunting a deer. He saw with amazement how he shoot fire from his maw and came with an idea. Instead of focusing the magicka on his hands, he focused it on his mouth. When he released it, I small spark came out. After years of training he could not master the destruction skills but he was skilled enough to shoot expert level magic from his mouth and reanimate small animals. Finally he had the life he wished for… but everything changed when he was 16 years old. Some demons attacked and burned his village to the ground. When he went back the only things he saw were ashes, smoldered trees and ten of them eating an Argonian corpse. He could not control himself his right eye took the color of the abyss and cried tears of blood. He took a deep breath and he released a massive fireball killing six of them instantly. He drew his daggers and charged screaming, the last one begged him for his life and told him it was a very strong demon who gave them orders. He didn’t let him live… After some months he joined the Dark Brotherhood. Everyone was impressed by his skills but he didn’t care. He only waited for the day when his mission would be to kill the one who ruined his life…

Viserion

As from the flames coming from the mouth... i thought it would be way cooler than just shooting them with the hands. ^_^ :pinkdragon::bluedragon:

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Firstly, Black MARSH, not the black swamp :p

Other than that, all I can see is that you are trying to make a human dragon, which is really overpowered... plus no one would have dragon armour or daedric weapons, especially in an apocalypse...

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    And if his hands are fit for holding heavy daggers the whu wouldn't they be able to use magic?

A.Auditore

maybe...
    besides farth... is anyone else going to post this weekend?

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    I can't; I can be online for about ten minutes at a time but not enough to make an IC post until Monday afternoon.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    I was just curious cause I just didn't want to have a lot of post with just cappy-ton and I

Viserion

First of all: OK roger that, i will be fixing them as soon as possible. As for the question, he can't use magicka with his hands but it does not affect his strength. Anyway i will be fixing it soon enough. Except equipment and that mouth thing :p is there anything else that is op (like the skills maybe)? I also accept advices. Thanks everyone for helping a new member and have nice night :pinkdragon::bluedragon:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts