Xbox 360 The joys of owning a fish hatchery.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jonathan90

well known member
I love growing fish and why....

Because there is so much fish aquatic underwater species, you can collect in this game.

But, if you have a hatchery and you own one, please tell me what you grow in that hatchery area.

I find it amazing since you can grow crabs or something awsome!!!!

What's your views on the fishery hatchery??

jonathan90

well known member
Don't know. Haven't used one yet...
oh yes, I already made my house near morthal. And the fish hatchery is great!!!!

I just need to harvest or kill my fish, so I can make food and harvest some alchemy ingredients.:D

Saozig

Hippy
Vroggi, my Nord fisherman, built Winstad Manor so he could be near his hometown of Solitude and have the hatchery too, as it was quite fitting for his character. He has seeded it for all the fish--all the alchemy fish, plus salmon and slaughterfish. I love it. It took a few days for all of the fish to spawn, but now it's full of fish and there's slaughterfish eggs on the bottom to harvest too. And the slaughterfish don't automatically attack you. You have to be in the water for a little while before they do. But looking at all the fish under water is pretty cool. :)

I wish the apiary at Lakeview worked as well (that never spawns anything for me :mad: ) .

I know you can seed clams, but I don't think you can seed crabs--did you mean clams or were you able to seed crabs too?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts