The Jagged Crown - Korvanjund Temple blocked

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

hollybambam

Hi,
I am having trouble progressing through the quest 'The Jagged Crown' (Imperial plot). I have started the quest and all and I am up the the part where you meet Legate Rikke at the Korvajund temple. She says follow her inside, etc. however the next doorway is blocked by rocks and rubble and stuff. I've heard that this is probably a glitch (I'm on ps3). Reloading before I started the quest is not an option as my previous saves are at a far too low level, I'm not willing to loose 40 levels.

Is there any way that I can get around this? It would be a shame to not be able to finish this quest with my main character. Any help is appreciated, again, I'm playing on Ps3.

Thanks,
Holly.

RazzlDazzl

Hey, im actually having the same issue! The Patch 1.4 was suppose to fix this problem, but it is still glitched for me. Im playing on the Xbox 360.

Praz

I joined the Stormcloaks on 360, but this sounds similar to an issue I was having.
You probably need to speak to Legate Rikke a second time - talk to him once to initiate the quest, and a second time to progress the quest. I'm guessing that you only spoke to him once, then tried to enter Korvanjund without having obtained the mission details from him.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts