1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

OOC The invasion of the Damned

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Mini Mongo, Aug 8, 2012.

?

Who do you think will win?

1. The Brotherhood of Witchers and the mortals

57.9%
  2. The army of the Damned

42.1%
  1. Mini Mongo

Mini Mongo Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu

Okay I see it went inactive while I had no internet :p Post when ready guys, I'll see if I should get one up.

2. meben15

meben15 Lord of the Meeblings

I will post soon :D

3. Bruynzeel

Bruynzeel *ー* SHEW *ー*

[​IMG]

Race: Khajiit / Ka Po'Tun
    Player type:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[​IMG][​IMG]
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swordsman, Bard/Rogue (Lockpicking and traps but not a thief) Sings like Johnny Cash. But plays a really good flute, and has been known to pluck a decent tune on a lute.
    Looks:
    Siberian tiger like with purple eyes, light build and graceful, with a light step.
    Bio:

• Runaway prince of a Elswyerian tribe of nomads.
    • Has a fortune in money, but was at a loss for friends. As he's been running from responsibilities a lot of his life.
    • A natural leader but afraid of governmental responsibilities
    • Loves to adventure and loyal to his friends, only in it for the glory and honor of his group. Has been a spy for the blades since they began.
    • Honorable in his dealings, with all levels of society
    • Bit of a nihilist in politics doesn't care about either the Empire or the Rebellion. Dislikes and distrusts the Thalmor
    • His velvet tongue is music to a merchants ear and he travels under the cover of being a bard. Over time that became more than a cover, its a second life for him
    Combat prefs:
    • Light restoration magic
    • Heavy into stealth
    • Expert Bowman with a custom bow enchanted with Stamina Drain and Stamina steal.
    • A skilled swordsman that uses a Akaveri Kantana with stamina drain and stamina steal
    Preferences/Skills
    • Custom Blades Style but leather armor for its lightness, ease of movement
    • Skilled like no other in Enchantments and Smithing.
    • A great cook because of a stint as a chef.
    • Very well read, Loves books and any info he can find he absorbs like cream to a kitten. Actually can be heard to purr while reading.
    • Major handicap... walks with a sever limp. but still manages full stealth.
    Born in another age, Older brother to Maiq, gifted/cursed with long life, He can be killed he has just managed never to die. In his long life has lived and done almost everything, spending sometimes decades perfecting one skill before moving on. Experienced life and death, Loss and gain. And in his personal motivations he wishes for connection to others but realizes that in any relationship that their time together will be temporary so he is hesitant but hopeful. His loves are his skill with forge and cooking. There is not much in life that Bruynzeel has not done or experienced, he is extremely well read and has a memory of almost every moment he has lived which is both a benefit and a curse. The benefit being in skills he always knows, the curse in friends and companions lost, are in his mind like it was yesterday. This power of long life is granted to him by a cursed music box that he thinks is actually helping to do something else.

Bruynzeel the real history behind the history:--------------------------------------------------

I have been a gamer since 1978 when arcades were in their start-up, and then heyday, then decline in my lifetime playing them.
    All the while computers were becoming available to the home user. But I remember weekends spent with my grandfather punching cards and stacking "stacks" of those cards. With that I was hooked I have programmed in Basic, ADA, Fortran, and Pascal... a fair knowledge of newer languages.

My Father in 1979 came home with a Timex Sinclair 1000. Something like 8k memory with a 200.00 option for a additional 8k module. Tape drive... by that I mean a audio tape drive... take about 1 hour to load a program. But that first computer was a gateway drug to my tech addiction. I played Frogger on it in black and white. Then other computers I got other games. Oregon trail, SimCity, Doom, Marathon, Diablo, Balders Gate, and my first TES game Daggerfall.
    Which is where Bruynzeel was born. I have played him as a character in every Elder Scroll game since, in one form or another. Hence the reason I pay homage to him and how he has grown since those early pixelated days.

Hope that my entrance was grand but not over the top. Looking forward to exploring this story, and writing with you all. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Bruynzeel

Bruynzeel *ー* SHEW *ー*

I have a story The Seekers of Balance. I am looking for one more writer. The White Rabbit. I need a mage/healer. I ask this of you guys with one caveat you can write for me if you wish but you are gonna have to be better about spell checking and grammar issues. I find they distract from a normally great post. I love your story telling and your character explorations, thats why I ask. The story is a mash up of Skyrim and Warehouse 13. It is also episodic, meaning this is just the first chapter. There will be more stories with each artifact being a new one. If interested read what we have so far and let me know.

5. Mini Mongo

HOW DARE YOU ADVERTISE!!! :) Nah I'm kidding

6. MissingOne123

MissingOne123 whats this

Again, sorry for the late replies! Notifications haven't been working. I'll get a post up soon.

7. MissingOne123

MissingOne123 whats this

Haha oh wow. I'm not proud of that reply :p Sorry if it doesn't make sense. I feel like I could have explained the battle better.

8. death raider

death raider Thalmor Ambassador

it was a great post don't worry!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Mini Mongo

Hehe no it was really good MissingOne, you doubt yourself sometimes, good job :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. MissingOne123

MissingOne123 whats this

aaaah thank you guys. You're all such great writers. Roleplaying with you all is really great.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Mini Mongo

And you're a truly wonderful writer MissingOne :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Mini Mongo

I'm going for the night guys, gotta get me sleep, see ya later :)

13. Mini Mongo

Why no one post? :sadface:

• Like Like x 1
  14. death raider

we are posting again :)

15. death raider

so whats going to happen now as I want to do one of those reallllllllllllllllllllllly long battles to happen again! :)

16. Mini Mongo

Well as you should of read we are right outside High Hrothgar I believe, just read the posts buddy, or the most recent whatever

17. death raider

i have read and I know sal-dus is going to be healed is it by the snow elf or something?

18. Mini Mongo

Snow Elf? Who said anything about a Snow Elf? *wonders how you know about the Snow elf......*

19. The_Madgod

The_Madgod LordLlamahat

*is renewing his stupid, malfunctioning alerts system*

• Like Like x 1
  20. Bruynzeel

Bruynzeel *ー* SHEW *ー*

Are we going to go with the magelight idea or would you like for Bruynzeel to try to dispell the wind barrier to the top with "Clear Skies" I will make it where its a very taxing effort, not something easily done.