• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

autecuso

Ok, ladies and gents. I want to talk about a very common and frustrating issue that many of you deal with in this game. You know, your character is about to receive a death blow either by a melee weapon or a spell. In a panic you immediately create a save. At this point, you come out of the save and 'wa la'. You're dead. In addition, every time you wait 1-2 minutes to re-spawn, you immediately die. Now, I've read that a lot of players think they have to start over or go to a previous save. THIS IS NOT NECESSARILY TRUE. if you have between 1 to 2 seconds of available time, or (enough time to get to your character menu), then you're actually in pretty good shape believe it or not. Here's why. Because all you really have to do is just go into your game options and set the level of difficulty to 'Novice' or the lowest difficulty from your current one. Now, keep in mind that if you're in this problem and you're already in 'novice' difficulty, that's different. Then you are going to probably either have to move asap away from the blow or go to a previous save (if you have one). However, if you are playing in any difficulty level above novice; you're in luck. By doing this, the game will hourglass for second, you'll come out of your character menu, receive the hit and realize. Hey that didn't kill me this time. So the lesson here is, changing the level of difficulty just long enough to receive the hit and then change the difficulty back again and create a new saving opportunity is better than doing the crazy idea of starting over. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts