OOC The Illusion Of Knowledge

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Rextoret

top kek
    Yes, and yes. I can map out more of the kingdom as we need it. What's pictured is just Argylle, more or less. Borders may extend a little past the portrayed area. So yeah, CC time.

My schedule is packed out the ass today, so my card might be up on Monday too.

Edit: Later tonight I'll probably update the map - adding some names for cities and towns, adding more of them and diversifying icons and making a legend. Changing up biomes, adding more islands, etc. If any of you have a suggestion or request for me to put something in the map, please tell me and I'll be happy to oblige.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    Desert. I think I want to make a grizzled desert prospector or dune dweller-esque tribal. Or something.

Rextoret

top kek
    My character is starting to come together. Could I get more information about magic in this universe?

Magic exists in most forms here, but the most popular types are terraforming (at low levels, affecting crop fertility and river flow, at high levels think of earth-bending from the Avatar cartoon or at super high levels think of Alchemy from Fullmetal Alchemist but at a larger scale), curses (at low levels simple things like giving someone bad luck in the morning or at super-high levels things like causing a landslide to happen on them whenever they go near mountains), and something along the lines of Ki - boosting the bodies resistance to damage in certain areas or increasing the power of attacks, etc. You are free to make a magic user have whatever kind of magic you want, but please nothing God-like. I do plan to have gods appear in some forms, and many of them are vindictive and angry. So the ultra-high level magic is usually going to reserved for them, at least initially.

Desert. I think I want to make a grizzled desert prospector or dune dweller-esque tribal. Or something.

*Froth starts spewing from mouth that a desert can't exist at the latitude of the map*

That's where the highest-level terraforming/curse magic comes in. One of the gods in the ancient times got pissed at islanders who had a extremely prosperous island, and turned it all into desert. So there's ya desert, and I'll include it in the map I'm working on right now.

Last edited:

Rextoret

top kek
    Version 2 boys
    27179438945_b5a79546e4_b.jpg

Descriptions of settlements, top to bottom on map.

• Srah - Massive ruin nestled in the mountains. Belonged to a long forgotten civilization, wiped out by an unknown force. Scholars today still debate on what killed all the inhabitants. A few common theories include disease, the gods, or the legendary dragon to the east.
    • Akrar - Another, smaller ruin of the same civilization as Srah. This one has been picked clean by scavengers due to it's relative ease to reach compared to Srah.
    • Stornaway - A small village, most of the trade coming through here is the illegal plundering of the nearby ruins. Originally its main export was fishing products from the nearby lake.
    • Nodsta - A huge monastery, occupied by the Monks of the Balance. They believe in walking a moral middle path between good and evil.
    • Thurso - A large city well known for its craftsmen. All kinds of things are exported from here,but mostly lumber and the city's famous cuisine. There is also a hidden underbelly of the city, trading artifacts bought from the village of Stornaway.
    • Kilmahog - Small village dedicated to farming, sends its products downriver to the capital.
    • Bathgate - The town serves mostly as a crossroads between Argylle and the neighboring fiefs.
    • Kilbride - A military city, known for producing many sailors of great renown. Like Bathgate, serves as a crossroads to neighboring fiefs.
    • Tarbert - A village dedicated to the lumber trade.
    • Scourie - A port city, home to a large tourist industry. Many people arrive here to go visit the monks of Nodsta. Also has a large fishing industry.
    • Aviemore - A small village dedicated to fishing.
    • Coll - Another small village dedicated to fishing.
    • Mull - x3
    • Whithorn - The capital of Argylle. Massive city filled with nobles and more political intrigue than most countries. The Lower Tier of the city is filled with tradesmen, common workers, beggars, and other undesirables. The Upper Tier is home to the nobles, royalty, and the Lord Selkirk himself. Many people in the Upper Tier own slaves, often from Tirga. They are the only ones in the fief allowed to own slaves, as put forward by the laws they themselves created.
    • Callander - A small, isolated village. The inhabitants here are mostly self-sufficient and rarely trade with other settlements.
    • Arran - A port city that handles all of the trade coming from the west of Argylle.
    • Turrif - A mysterious small village on a island, hard to get to due to storms surrounding it.
    • Dornach - The largest port city in Argylle. Home to a ship-making trade. Most ships used in Argylle, whether for fishing, war, or any other purpose, are made here.
    • Kintore - Home to mages who terraform the surrounding land to increase it's fertility. The produce made here is sought after worldwide and is used in the meals of kings and emperors.
    • Balinluig - A crossroad town in the center of Argylle. Connects the capital to the delta, and the east of the peninsula to the west.
    • Braemar - Famous, or infamous to some, for producing some of the world's finest mages.The tower is filled with libraries, classrooms, laboratories, and thousands of students and teachers. Access is prohibited to those without magic capabilities.
    • Altnahara - The mages living here manipulate the land to produce trees of all types. The lumber they create is used in the finest buildings and products in the world.
    • Dunblane - Positioned above the delta, this city is home to one of the most naturally fertile farming trades in the world.
    • Iona - A town slowly dying as most of its prosperity has been stolen by Dunblane.
    • Berwick - The mages here influence the river tides to create one of the most reliably successful fishing industries ever.
    • Chaill Morachd - In ancient times, this was the most prosperous city in the world. The island it is located on was said to be blessed by the gods. The city towered into the sky and had a massive labyrinth of tunnels stretching far beneath it. But the inhabitants angered the gods, and the island was reduced to a deadly desert. The rivers dried up and are now filled with soot rather than once clear water. The city was abandoned, and now its endless halls might contain the forgotten sins they committed.
    • Fifri - A village on the Chaill island, survives however it can on the dead land.
    • Tirga - The largest of the desert camps, filled with skilled fighters and the main export of slaves in Argylle. Those living here are the descendents of the cursed inhabitants of Chaill Morachd.
    • Air Ais Morachd - While most inhabitants of Chaill Morachd went on to found Tirga, some dedicated themselves to the god they angered and traveled southwest. The city they created and the island it is on were blessed and while only a mere shadow of the splendor of ancient Chaill Morachd, it is still considered the most beautiful location in Argylle.

Delusional

I dig it. I love the desert island. I'll start putting my character together soon, I'm feeling very inspired.

Rextoret

top kek
    If anybody has any other requests for different biomes, more islands, more towns/cities/villages/landmarks or anything, tell me because I'm totally down with making more versions of the map.

I'm probably about 3/4 done with my character, although I might make another one just to keep it in storage or maybe use as an recurring NPC later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff member
    My Character Card is gonna take longer than I thought. Sorry guys :/

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Here is a really plopsty meh one, since I don't really have too much information

Name: Lillac

Race: Human

Build: Medium

Height: 5’11

Weight: 165 lbs.

Appearance: Bronzed skin, black hair that is medium length, green eyes. While well-muscled he is smaller than most of the boys he grew up with. He does not have too many scars and takes great pains to make sure his appearance is as well-kept as he can.

Gear: Has a pair of wavy tipped spears of two lengths (Six and a half for the long and a straight six for the shorter. Both spearheads are about a foot long and work as stabbing or slashing weapons) based on some rare knives he saw his uncle on his mother’s side carry presumably “found on one of his crazy adventures.”

A short sword, only about two and a half feet long. Double sided though must more designed for stabbing.

A round wooden shield that can cover his chest but leaves his legs exposed if raised. It is strange because it actually has small V shaped groves at the top and bottom, where he can rest his spear and poke with some measure of defense.

Wears loose fitting but intricately designed shirts and pants (Often worn underneath his armor)
    His armor while nice is made up of basic hardened leather and bits of metal armor. He has a breast plate, shin greaves, helmet and bracers.

Background: Born a bastard son of a minor nobleman and a maid from the local traveling troupe, Lillac actually enjoyed quite a nice life as his mother chose to settle down in his father’s castle. Though he was worked as a stable boy, even striking up a friendship with the legitimate sons of the Lord. Eventually his parentage was brought into question as it was strange that a maid would have a child when the only man she seemed to spend time with besides the lord was her brother. This was exacerbated by the fact when the drill instructor noticed he had very peculiar green eyes. Eyes that looked just like the legitimate son standing by him, this occurred when he was twelve.

And so, Lillac was beaten then told he would have to survive a fight to prove he was the lord’s son. Forbidden from wearing the clothing of the traveling people, he started what would be a long journey of hiding himself from the others for fear of ridicule and dishonoring his father. The lord had proven some worth in battle so Lillac would have to prove the same. Taken out to the proving fields, Lillac succeeded despite his style not being as brutal and direct as his peers. He seemed to dance around his opponent his spear licking out like a whip. When asked where he learned to fight, he said he did what felt right. His combat style was often ridiculed with jeers that he was just prancing around and fighting like it was a play and not a duel to the death. Yet he managed to keep his head down when training, only showing his trademark flair when by himself or trying to impress the local ladies.

This illusion of conformity was tested when he turned sixteen, as that was the legal age one could participate in a duel. His rivals waited due to knowing he would be limited to using his more traditional movements, or so they thought. He fought often and managed to survive to a draw and a few lucky wins to first blood. For two years this raged and he started nurturing a small magical talent, his only real teacher was his mother and uncle. But they were only able to teach so much, and his mother decided to speak to his father. Seeing if they could get him onto the Mage’s island for greater training. While not so trusting of mages, the lord said he could go, but he under no circumstances would reveal his lineage as his noble house couldn’t be marred by the presence of a magician for a son. When presented with this choice, Lillac found himself stuck, he enjoyed being the lord’s son. While not in line for any rights, he had a good life. What sold him was the one thing that always ate at the back of his mind, his mother said if he went, he would be his own man and could act as he saw fit.

So with that, he set off to begin his training as a mage and has been there since, learning to strengthen his ability to inspire emotions within people. And there he stays having just turned twenty four, about six years later.

Last edited:

Rextoret

top kek
    Same here, super basic because I just wanted to get it out.

Basic Information

Name: Conall “Caden” Stroud
    Birth Date: 3rd of Winter
    Birth Place: Altnahara, Argylle
    Hometown: Aviemore, Argylle
    Residence: A small shack in Nodsta
    Species: Human
    Laterality: Right-handed
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Marital Status: Single
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Afflictions: Panic Disorder
    Religion: The Pantheon
    Philosophy: The Path of the Middle
    Habits: Nail-biting, shakes legs while sitting, feminine sitting postures
    Hobbies: Practicing with his staff
    Family: Mother and Father in Altnahara, Aunt in Aviemore, Uncle in Nodsta

Personality

Positive Traits: Persistent, empathetic, adventurous
    Negative Traits: Anxious, naïve, hot-headed
    Dislikes: Sitting still, chores, being patient
    Fears: Responsibility, spiders, death
    Aspirations: To become a Monk of the Middle and to adventure far and wide

Appearance

Height: 5’11”
    Weight: 154.4 lbs
    Build: Thin but lean, due to his improvisational training
    Hair Length: Medium, wavy
    Hair Color: Dark brown
    Facial Hair: None
    Eye Color: Blue
    Skin Color: White
    Scars: A few childhood scars here and there
    Face: Angular, to an extent
    Tattoos: None

Gear

Armor: None
    Weapons: A simple wooden staff, 6 feet long with no special attributes
    Misc: Wears simple clothes

Biography

Caden was born in Altnahara as Conall Stroud. At a young age, he was tested for magical aptitude as is the custom. It was discovered he had no latent magic proficiency and thus was sent away to live with his aunt and uncle on the mainland in the town of Aviemore. He lived a very simple life, working alongside his uncle as a fisherman when he wasn’t in the small village school. He wasn’t great at either of these things, far too impatient to sit in a desk all day or in a boat. He scraped by, fairly average or even below average compared to the other village kids.

One day on a trip that the school did every year, the kids all got to go see the monks of Nodsta. Caden was mystified by the monks and their feats of acrobatics and martial arts. The monks used a variety of weapons, striving for balance in every way. To Caden though, the staff stood out above all. When he returned back to the village, he started using his fishing pole as a makeshift staff. He practiced alone when no one would watch. His progress was pitiful and he didn’t learn anything worth remembering.

Later on, he saved up enough money to take a trip to Kilbride and purchase a legitimate staff. While his impromptu training still proved ineffectual he was now making a tiny bit more progress every day. He didn’t make much money at all working in the village, but when he turned 16 he was considered an adult as was the tradition in the village. He decided to move out. Pursuing his desires, he went to Nodsta and applied for training to be a monk. The council decided he was too imbalanced, too prone to just doing what he wanted. Caden refused to go back to the village though and so the monks offered a proposition.

One of the famous stories of the monks’ philosophy is that of one of their founders meeting a beggar on a mountain path. The monk was stopped by the man, who asked for money to buy food as he was starving. If the monk had given him the money, the man would have stayed a beggar for the rest of his life. If he had not given him anything, the man would starve and die. So the monk picked the middle path. He taught him how to fish and went along on his way. Now the man would have food, a job, and a future.

In accordance with this, the monks offered Caden a job as a waterboy for the monks in training. He would live in a small shack on the courtyard and spend all day fetching water for those training. Caden was humiliated but he still accepted. He spent the next two years doing this, observing the way the monks moved whenever he could. But the council would never let him participate. Still too imbalanced they would say. Caden practiced with a staff he had stolen in the dark of his shack at night, trying desperately to remember what he had seen that day. Two years of this proved far too much for the impatient boy and when he was 18 he struck out into the world. Leaving behind the monks, he ventured out of Nodsta and into the world to seek adventure.

EDIT: This is a growth character, so he'll start out pretty much worthless lol

Delusional

Rex, I need to pick your brain about this world for my character.

Delusional

Steam chat

Rextoret

top kek
    Delusional: rex yo
    [‎8‎:‎22‎:‎32‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Hey man
    [‎8‎:‎22‎:‎44‎ ‎PM] Delusional: aight so I've got some ideas
    [‎8‎:‎22‎:‎52‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Alright what're you thinking
    [‎8‎:‎23‎:‎15‎ ‎PM] Delusional: desert rogue/tribal, I was thinking of some sort of tribals that exist in the desert
    [‎8‎:‎23‎:‎46‎ ‎PM] Delusional: and my character could've been a part of them, and was cast out for some reason
    [‎8‎:‎24‎:‎03‎ ‎PM] Delusional: ending up as a rogue/mercenary fighter type at Tirga
    [‎8‎:‎24‎:‎31‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Yeah that's what I was trying to set up for that island, that ancient city was cursed and everyone spread out and eventually tribes formed
    [‎8‎:‎24‎:‎43‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Okay so hold on
    [‎8‎:‎24‎:‎59‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Actually this is kind of convienient
    [‎8‎:‎25‎:‎03‎ ‎PM] Delusional: lol
    [‎8‎:‎25‎:‎56‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Last night I made an update to the map, added a feew tiny islands here and there etc, but the "big" change was a small village below Dunblane whose primary purpose is travel between the island and the mainland
    [‎8‎:‎26‎:‎24‎ ‎PM] Delusional: by boat? ferry? bridge?
    [‎8‎:‎26‎:‎29‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Called it Gairlock
    [‎8‎:‎26‎:‎32‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: boat/ferry
    [‎8‎:‎26‎:‎37‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: not sure yet lol
    [‎8‎:‎26‎:‎44‎ ‎PM] Delusional: bridges would be dope
    [‎8‎:‎27‎:‎03‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Good point
    [‎8‎:‎27‎:‎10‎ ‎PM] Delusional: tho the desert island should feel isolated
    [‎8‎:‎27‎:‎20‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Yeah that's what I was going to say
    [‎8‎:‎27‎:‎46‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: So either no bridges or heavy guarding of the bridging
    [‎8‎:‎27‎:‎47‎ ‎PM] Delusional: maybe giant, monolithic bridges between magic island and mainland
    [‎8‎:‎27‎:‎50‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: bridges*
    [‎8‎:‎28‎:‎03‎ ‎PM] Delusional: they could be like magic bridges
    [‎8‎:‎28‎:‎10‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Like teleportation?
    [‎8‎:‎28‎:‎22‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Oh plops
    [‎8‎:‎28‎:‎25‎ ‎PM] Delusional: no like literal bridges but magical and plops
    [‎8‎:‎28‎:‎31‎ ‎PM] Delusional: floating? plops like that
    [‎8‎:‎28‎:‎38‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Ohh lol yeah it's possible
    [‎8‎:‎28‎:‎38‎ ‎PM] Delusional: just kinda spouting ideas
    [‎8‎:‎28‎:‎52‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Leftover stuff from the ancient civ.
    [‎8‎:‎29‎:‎09‎ ‎PM] Delusional: but what about Gairlock
    [‎8‎:‎29‎:‎28‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Idk it's main purpose was a mode of travel between the two
    [‎8‎:‎29‎:‎35‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: if we use another idea it's moot
    [‎8‎:‎29‎:‎47‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Not super important I can easily change the map lol
    [‎8‎:‎29‎:‎53‎ ‎PM] Delusional: between the desert island and mainland
    [‎8‎:‎29‎:‎55‎ ‎PM] Delusional: hmm
    [‎8‎:‎29‎:‎59‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: yeah
    [‎8‎:‎30‎:‎27‎ ‎PM] Delusional: but anyways i was just wondering about the tribes
    [‎8‎:‎30‎:‎35‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Two towers and there's a invisible magic bridge between them?
    [‎8‎:‎30‎:‎40‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Oh yeah okay
    [‎8‎:‎30‎:‎46‎ ‎PM] Delusional: because I want to make this tribe like central to my guy's identity
    [‎8‎:‎31‎:‎01‎ ‎PM] Delusional: and it shapes his character but then he becomes an outcast
    [‎8‎:‎31‎:‎07‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: yeah you're free to create whatever kind of tribe you want
    [‎8‎:‎31‎:‎15‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: The idea was for there to be a lot of them anyway
    [‎8‎:‎31‎:‎21‎ ‎PM] Delusional: dooooooope
    [‎8‎:‎31‎:‎27‎ ‎PM] Delusional: free creative expression...
    [‎8‎:‎31‎:‎34‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Yeah Tirga is just the biggest
    [‎8‎:‎31‎:‎42‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: too lazy to put a plopston of others lol
    [‎8‎:‎31‎:‎54‎ ‎PM] Delusional: so is Tirga a tribe? or like a central desert locale?
    [‎8‎:‎32‎:‎10‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: I guess like a central locale
    [‎8‎:‎32‎:‎16‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Congregation of tribes
    [‎8‎:‎32‎:‎18‎ ‎PM] Delusional: I was imagining a central locale, with shanty baazars
    [‎8‎:‎32‎:‎21‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Arenas and plops there too
    [‎8‎:‎32‎:‎25‎ ‎PM] Delusional: and arenas yeah
    [‎8‎:‎32‎:‎27‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: so almost like a city
    [‎8‎:‎32‎:‎35‎ ‎PM] Delusional: a plopsty desert tribal city
    [‎8‎:‎32‎:‎40‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Exactly
    [‎8‎:‎32‎:‎46‎ ‎PM] Delusional: where misfits from the desert end up
    [‎8‎:‎32‎:‎50‎ ‎PM] Delusional: like my dude
    [‎8‎:‎32‎:‎54‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Lol yup
    [‎8‎:‎33‎:‎26‎ ‎PM] Delusional: but awesome, yeah i was wondering what kind of basis I should lay ouyt for this tribe
    [‎8‎:‎33‎:‎38‎ ‎PM] Delusional: but if i'm free to do anything
    [‎8‎:‎34‎:‎09‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Yup the idea is for there to be a lot of different tribes with different cultures and plops
    [‎8‎:‎34‎:‎17‎ ‎PM] Delusional: i've got some pretty decent leftover desert ideas from those kingdom RPs and my Azar Harif build
    [‎8‎:‎34‎:‎31‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Oh damn like what
    [‎8‎:‎35‎:‎09‎ ‎PM] Delusional: well my Azar Harif build was super based off of this RPG game called Rise of Legends, specifically the Alin civilization
    [‎8‎:‎35‎:‎37‎ ‎PM] Delusional: which revolved around strange magic and unique desert creatures
    [‎8‎:‎35‎:‎49‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: sounds lit

like so

EDIT:

Delusional: and there was this triad of gods, one of fire, sand, and glass
    [‎8‎:‎36‎:‎12‎ ‎PM] Delusional: and there's magic and elemental creatures and plops that stem from each god of the triad
    [‎8‎:‎36‎:‎36‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: That's cool
    [‎8‎:‎36‎:‎47‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: I wanted there to be a lot of different gods too
    [‎8‎:‎36‎:‎50‎ ‎PM] Delusional: so i'm thinking a tribe based off of either the entire triad, or maybe even just one god of the triad
    [‎8‎:‎37‎:‎40‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Sounds good to me
    [‎8‎:‎37‎:‎56‎ ‎PM] Delusional: awesome

Ponder

International Man of Mystery
    Thanks Rex! And heyo! Always love the Rise of Legends callbacks. Del, the character I'm working on was actually partially inspired by the Vinci.

Rextoret

top kek
    Delusional: how is the calender
    [‎8‎:‎39‎:‎26‎ ‎PM] Delusional: divided into seasons?
    [‎8‎:‎39‎:‎30‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: I was thinking just the four seasons
    [‎8‎:‎39‎:‎34‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Yep exatcly
    [‎8‎:‎39‎:‎37‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: exactly*
    [‎8‎:‎40‎:‎09‎ ‎PM] Delusional: and like how many days each season lol
    [‎8‎:‎40‎:‎55‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: well 365 divided by 4 I guess lol
    [‎8‎:‎41‎:‎00‎ ‎PM] Delusional: loooool
    [‎8‎:‎41‎:‎06‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: I'll see if it's not that tho xD
    [‎8‎:‎41‎:‎24‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Oh fluff that
    [‎8‎:‎41‎:‎43‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Planetary size/axis/gravity plops like that
    [‎8‎:‎41‎:‎47‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Too much
    [‎8‎:‎41‎:‎57‎ ‎PM] Delusional: we just assume it's like earth's
    [‎8‎:‎42‎:‎03‎ ‎PM] Delusional: for the sake of simplicity
    [‎8‎:‎42‎:‎04‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Mmm
    [‎8‎:‎42‎:‎07‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Yeah sure
    [‎8‎:‎42‎:‎27‎ ‎PM] Delusional: so like the equivalent of 3 months a season
    [‎8‎:‎42‎:‎33‎ ‎PM] Delusional: so 90 days
    [‎8‎:‎42‎:‎35‎ ‎PM] Rextoret: Yup
    [‎8‎:‎42‎:‎50‎ ‎PM] Delusional: kk sounds good

EDIT: I'll just post any steam chats with relevant info from now on.

EDIT EDIT: I'll eventually compile all the lore together somewhere for easy reference but not till the rP takes off

Last edited:

Rextoret

top kek
    If everyone wants to say their Steam IDs, Xbox, PSN, email, number, anything at all so we can contact each other I'll add it to the first post.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts