The "I hate Mitt Romney" thread :)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Medea

The Shadow Queen
This is a gaming forum. We as gamers play video games to get away from the real world. This is a gaming forum. We talk about video games. No need to be talking about talking about politics. All you're doing is causing trouble.

Volenkiller, this is about the most civil political thread I've ever been to. Gamers are intelligent people and enjoy educating themselves on different intellectual subjects, including politics. Causing trouble, imo, is never speaking out about what you believe in.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
I give up!!

VOTE MICKEY MOUSE FOR PRESIDENT AND DAFFY DUCK FOR VP!!

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
That's so cute. When you run out of Skooma after Mitt's concession speech tonight, take a break. You'll need a few days to recover before the RICO charges against Rmoney are filed.
Aww. I not suppose to go "Riot" n Stuff?

Last Campaign Card. Down & Dirty!

Whenever I go out in public wearing my "Kochroaches Are People, My Friend" button, I ALWAYS get the most hateful stares from the OC trophy wives. We're talking Catherine Zeta-Jones at the end of "Traffic." We're talking that iconic shot from "Gimme Shelter" where the Hell's Angel is staring at Mick Jagger with hatred you can feel.

This one's for all Trophy Wives In Training!
twit_2012.jpg

and Quit Putting Pictures of My Sisters on this Thread DUDE!!!!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts