OOC The Hunter's Game Now The Hunter's Bane

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Withering Fang

Hope Begins in the Dark
    Hello guys me and Ra'jiir are working on this Role Play and in a while there will be a branch off or two that go along with it so once that is up I will have recruiting post for it! But for now we will be posting for you all to read! ;)

Rules
    No God modding
    Discuss things with Ra'jiir and Myself
    No excessive Cursing like: (DAMN YOU plops FACED fluff fluffER!) you know stupid stuff..
    No killing off characters and of course make sure your grammar and spelling is decent.
    If you make up a weapon or armor it cannot be something completely ridiculous like: (A sword with a spiked blade that has a chain made of pure diamonds and it made the air burn with fires)
    And finally have fun please don't make people feel bad about their role playing we need this website is for fun RP!

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    What is this roleplay about?

Assassin99

When is this gunna start, sounds intresting

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    I"m interested

Withering Fang

Hope Begins in the Dark
    This Role Play so far is about a pair of young Khajiit that square off in battle but eventually they will be thrown into a world of chaos where they have to stop the rise of an Enemy of Skyrim (which I will not spoil because we have yet to completely go that far lol) . Eventually there will probably be another branch off role play that includes Sy'rethus stopping another enemy of Skyrim but again I will tell you all when we start recruiting more people into the role plays. But if you want to join set up a character card and I will tell you when you can join.

Assassin99

kk, I know a great char I can use for this

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Here will be my character for this. Hope I dont over Cat this RP, if you want I will find another character lol

Name: Dro-Do Zatharka

Race: Khajiit

Class: Martial Artist (Master of Rawlith Kharj)

Personality: Wise, smart, calm, hints of a brasher personality

Like: people he finds worthy, Honesty, the Sunrise, The flow of water, contemplation

Dislikes: Disrespect, dishonor, unwillingness to change, misuse of power

Withering Fang

Hope Begins in the Dark
    The role play is about a pair of young Khajiit that start off enemies but as one Khajiit's world falls apart and she being the hunter now becomes the prey. During this time of clearing her name she finds the true plot behind the Dark Brotherhood.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Can I be an argonian?

Ra'jirr

The Honorable
    Sy wanted me to let you know that it's doable as any race, but no one will be able to join 'till we're ready

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Roger

Name:M'ar
    Race:Argonian
    appearance:All black tunic with grey fur armor over it. Pants consist of studded leather armor. Has a hood coming out of the Tunic but rarely uses it.
    Backstory:M'ar was abandoned as a child and was taught to scavenge by local fishermen. The only thing he has from his family is a small fishing pole.

Short and sweet :D Is it ok?

Assassin99

Does that mean I can post my card?

Assassin99

Name: Endras
    Race: Bosmer
    Class: Archer
    Backstory:
    Endras was raised in valenwood and is one of the greatest archers in all of tamriel, even by his own peoples standered.
    his father taught him the bow craft of of his people and endras adapted it and became even greater
    Personality:
    jockative and cocky, on the surface he can seem like an ass but in truth he is kind and loyal till death with his friends
    Description: this

If it's allowed I'd like to do a second character that goes with Endras

Name: Eindel
    Race: Bosmer
    Class: Bladeswoman
    Backstory:
    Sister of endras she was trained by her mother in the art of the blade, like her brother she became one of the greatest bladesmen.
    Personality:kind and sweet, she is what endras is on the inside.
    Desription: this with blond hair

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts