1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

The Horn of Jurgen Windcaller?

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by Robert Stanton, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Robert Stanton New Member

Message Count:
    In the horn of jurgen windcaller, the main questline quest i believe. You goto the inn to meet with whoever stole the horn and you have to talk to dephine, but she just attacks me and i cant stop her from doing it.. help??
  2. xSuoiveDx Dave, The Quiet One.

Message Count:
    Port Macquarie, New South Wales, Australia
    I have to ask this ....
    A/. Do you have a bounty ?
    B/. Did you steal from the Inn ?
    C/. Did you try and pickpocket anyone in the Inn ?
    D/. Did you attack anyone in the Inn ?
  3. NikolaTesla Admiral Sunna Kyndai

Message Count:
    Well again I must give you the cure -all but hated answer here! reload your save.
  4. beny_man New Member

Message Count:
    Pay off your bounty if you have one if you are a vampire you need to feed on a sleeping NPC or if this doesn't work as the post above says reload your save before this happened.
  5. Rayven Global Moderator

Message Count:
    Is it only Delphine attacking or is the whole town hostile?
  6. Robert Stanton New Member

Message Count:
    I might have killed someone in the town..
    Jbcarey likes this.
  7. LeoLemmy New Member

Message Count:
    If you did kill someone, you probably have a bounty. Pay off the bounty then return. If she's still hostile
    stay away from Delphine for a few days. Go hunting or something. When you get back, she won't be hostile to you anymore.

P.S. try not to go anywhere near Riverwood or Whiterun.