"The Horn Of Jurgen Windcaller" $5 pay paypal for answers and help

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TopLeaf

So I've got to the end of the mission and it's now telling me to talk to Wulfgar but when I see him all he does is raise his hands and just stare at me, the symbol is on the ground glowing red but even when I look at that nothing happens. What should I do?

I have also just started "THE THROAT OF THE WORLD" and to start that off it says talk to Arngeir but when I do he tells me "first master Wulfgar will teach you how to use the final word of unrelenting force. are you ready."

I've been stuck on this for days and have just been doing other missions. any help would be greatly appreciated and I would pay $5 paypal

TopLeaf

did you go to the inn and rent 'the attic room' first?
Yep, have done everything properly up to this. The only think I can think of is I didn't learn the shout when it first told me to and instead went and did the main story line, so now that they are both crossing over it might glitch the game, still you think "Bethesda" wouldn't of made it so this would happen

Mindfux

hmm that's odd, he won't even accept the horn from you? might want to double check that it's in your inventory if he's not. could be a random bug for sure though. these huge open ended games are notorious for that

TopLeaf

I don't have the horn in my inventory anymore so I'm assuming he has already taken it, or if I remember correctly the horn wasn't there, I'm not sure now because as I said it's been a few days, I was hoping if I went and did some more missions through the game it would just fix itself

Daveyjay1984

I don't have the horn in my inventory anymore so I'm assuming he has already taken it, or if I remember correctly the horn wasn't there, I'm not sure now because as I said it's been a few days, I was hoping if I went and did some more missions through the game it would just fix itself

Just go to Riverwood and go to the inn there. Talk to the Bar Wench... I think here name began with G and ask for the attic room. You'll get a progress on the main quest line and she will give you the horn.

I'm assuming you picked up and read the note that was sitting where the horn would have been. If not, go back and get it.

EDIT: Delphine is her name....

Mindfux

he should take the horn from you and tell you to go back inside to learn that final part of the unrelenting force shout..i'd go back and make sure you've got all the dialogue options from the lady in the inn after you've rented the attic room

TopLeaf

I went back to the inn she isn't here, I"m guessing she"s still at the blades sanctuary thing
where i left her, anyone know the name of that place?

EDIT: found it here's hoping if I talk to her more it will work

Touchstone

Rin Jhonn

When I went to the college to learn the 'Clear Skies' shout, the words were glowing red but nothing was happening. I went back and forth between the words and Arngeir for about 5 minutes thinking it was broken. It finally worked when I went right up close to the word. Make sure that you're not trying to read it from too far away.

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
Crouch nearly on top of the word and just state at it from first person view.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts