• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
It was only about a month ago that I discovered that headsman Ahtar is available as a follower. I've never used him, (obviously) and strangely it seems that no one else has either..? Unless I've missed it, this guy just never seems to come up in conversations of followers and such. I just started a new character, (yesterday), and I might just use this guy and figured I'd bring it up for discussion. :beermug:

So, is he just a typical two-hander or what?

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Check the wiki, but I think he is a 2 handed follower. Not sure if he can use his executioner's axe.

I think no one talks about using him because he can seem underwhelming and where he hangs out is a god damn labyrinth

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Check the wiki, but I think he is a 2 handed follower. Not sure if he can use his executioner's axe.

I think no one talks about using him because he can seem underwhelming and where he hangs out is a god damn labyrinth
I've read the wiki, he's a two-hander and he DOES apparently use his executioner's axe. The axe can't be upgraded, but it can be enchanted. Picturing this guy in combat just seems spectacular! As far as where he hangs out, I've never even been to the Solitude jail, but apparently he can be found in the Winking Skeever after 8pm. (that's another thing that I love about this game- the NPC's and their routines provide a fairly convincing illusion of life within the game :beermug: )

Sah

he is your tipi-cal 2 handed follower:cool:.....whats good about him is if you pickpocket or kill or when he is your follower trade with him and you can get the ax :).....has no enchantments.
have to do his quest to make him a follower.....best time to find him is to wait outside his house at 8am, he walks out & then he heads of to the prison.
...no one uses him because no one knows you can...he never shows you the quest option first time you talk to him....so you never suspect there is a quest involved.:sadface:

BTW its a very big ax;)

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
Unfortunately, I suffer a glitch. If I don't activate his quest the first time I enter Solitude, it becomes unavailable. Regardless, even when I do, I never got the chance to have him as a follower. I either have someone different or just forget about him. :/

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
Love him. One of the only Redguard followers in the game.

Reactions: Sah

Sah

Unfortunately, I suffer a glitch. If I don't activate his quest the first time I enter Solitude, it becomes unavailable. :/

not sure if its a glitch same happens to this one......its like he snubs you off......attitude!...or then again could be a glitch,

have see worse. ones that stop you from finishing quests - example if you kill Captain Vildar in Forelhost just after hes given you the quest and unlocked the door....but before you find out hes a traitor (letter/note)...the quest stays active forever....you cant return the mask, your stuck with it and the claw in your inventory 10pts extra weight till you finish the game.

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
Unfortunately, I suffer a glitch. If I don't activate his quest the first time I enter Solitude, it becomes unavailable. :/

not sure if its a glitch same happens to this one......its like he snubs you off......attitude!...or then again could be a glitch,

have see worse. ones that stop you from finishing quests - example if you kill Captain Vildar in Forelhost just after hes given you the quest and unlocked the door....but before you find out hes a traitor (letter/note)...the quest stays active forever....you cant return the mask, your stuck with it and the claw in your inventory 10pts extra weight till you finish the game.
Ugh, that sounds like a bad one. Like the time when I didn't know how to get rid of the Elder Scrolls weighing me down! :p

Reactions: Sah

Sah

Ugh, that sounds like a bad one. Like the time when I didn't know how to get rid of the Elder Scrolls weighing me down! :p

fell for that one too:confused:.....should we tell?o_O.....giggles ......caried the damn thing around for a hole year (human year):oops:

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Dayum, I never knew that either :eek:

sticky runes

He is a good follower, but a hassle to get hold of compared to other followers. You kind of have to stalk him and get him at the right time, and it's possible to lose the quest required to make him a follower. He can't be married or hired as a steward either, but I think he can join the Blades.

Bipolar Nord

Just another fanatical gamer
I feel like a Skyrim rookie for not knowing all of this :eek:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts