• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Fevershaking

The King of "NOPE!"
Very simple game. Have you ever played Zork? its an adventure game where you type to interact with things. So were ganna do that.

*Rules*

1: Use a character such as a RP character you've made
2: Wiether it be running towards someone or attacking. You can only do one action during your turn.
3: If your character is killed you can make or use another character. Your character can only brought back
4: Nothing over powered
Ex: John casts a fire spell killing everybody around

*Teams*

Windhelm Defenders: Drapor
Windhelm Attackers: Me, Zhengi, Jei El

As long as everyone follows these rules, This should be fun :D

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Zhengi laughs. "Survival I think I have done pretty well for myself. I think I need something more material... You know?" Zhengi smiled at the man, rubbing his thumb and index finger together.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Zhengi stopped to think. "Depends on who we face. But how about... 25 Septims per head is my usually fair."

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Crap, Zhengi thought. Civil war business. "Well then I guess something that big you will need more that just me. Alright let me know when we are ready." Zhengi collapsed onto the side of the road, and yawned falling into a light slumber.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Mind reader, Zhengi thought. Or just a good guesser. He lay there and watched the man. "Sounds good. I can't say I ever ran from the chance for a good fight. You'll see me there."

Jei El

We will be avenged.
(I'm using Jei El, the awesome argonian.)

Jei El watches the chit-chat between two men.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
"I'm a friend of you guys, I chose to attack with you. I'm tired of this civil war and deciding who's better, when really we should be united against the Thalmor. I chose to be with you."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts