Xbox 360 The Goddamn Batman Build: Unarmed fighting is now awesome

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Khaine

Hector Ciril (Baal), The Imperial Vampire
Ever wanted to go around beating the tar outta people with just your fists and not have to sit there all day beating on just one guy? Now you can lay into your enemies with a strike like a shaolin monk with, " The Goddamn Batman," Build. And yes, that is a reference for you batman fans.

This is my perk build if you want to know how to be batman: Skyrim Perk Calculator - Plan the perks for your Skyrim character before spending them!

At 81 it is optimal to have 550 health, 450 stamina, and 100 magicka if you are going to be the bat himself. Also, because the build only asks for so many perks in certain areas you can put some in illusion for that, " advanced batman," style of play...or just enchant the left over spots on your gear with illusion.

Best stone to choose: The Lord Stone or Atronach stone (Depending on if you have more faith in absorbing magicka or resisting it. Albeit, your armor rating is already scary high and when you improve your gear you're gonna hit the cap on armor easily which makes that 50+ points from the lord stone pretty useless. Plus you can just enchant magic resistance onto yourself if you really don't like dealing with mages. Either way, you're gonna be unstoppable regardless of the path you take.)

Below is everything you need to be solely awesome at knocking lights out. From here everything is up to you. I am providing the information needed to be awesome at hand-to-hand combat so that you all may adapt your unarmed badass to whatever you feel he needs to do.

Good leveling stone: Warrior(first), Lady(second or either the thief or mage stone. Depending on the order you end with the other.)

Necessary Enchantments to be successful: Unarmed, Heavy Armor

Needed Warrior Skill Perks

Must-have Heavy Armor Perks: Juggernaut x5, Well Fitted, Fists of Steel, Tower of Strength, and Matching Set
Must-have One-handed Perks: armsman x1, Dual flurry x2 and Dual Savagery
Must-have Smithing Perks: Steel smithing, Dwarven smithing, Orcish smithing, Ebony Smithing, Daedric smithing and Arcane Blacksmith

Needed Thief Skill Perks

Must-have Alchemy Perks: Alchemist x5, Physician, benefactor

Needed Mage Skill Perks

Must-have enchanting Perks: Enchanter x5, insightful enchanter, corpus enchanter, Extra Effect

Explanation: By increasing one's heavy armor rating you increase your gauntlets' base armor rating which is what your unarmed damage is dependant on. Coupled with unarmed enchantments you'll do some pretty decent damage. Then if you're a Khajiit you've got that whole unarmed bonus that'll make even Mohammad Ali want to kiss those kitty mits of yours. I'm not completely certain about the dual wielding perks doing anything for unarmed but I get them anyway for insurance. I dunno, my left hand just looks like it hits faster (and harder) when I put points in the dual perks and I've usually got like 60+ points to throw away anyway. Of course, if you want to maximize your ability to be a unarmed wall of destruction you'll maz out Alchemy, Smithing, and Enchanting so you can get the best enchantments you can hit without using the incredibly broken glitches, which are unnecessary if you do this right. By the end of it all my kitty's total armor rating was in the mid-400's (52 on the gauntlets) at level 81 without enchantments on my gear or improved armor. So yeah, you're gonna cause some serious pain to people if you do things right. Good luck my fellow brothers and sisters of the unarmed way and may you be greeted by warm sands.

xsneakyxsimx

One thing: unmodded, the most damage you will ever do is 68. The perk in the Heavy Armour Tree only uses base Armour rating, which for Daedric, is 18. This video explains it:

Sorry dude.

Khaine

Hector Ciril (Baal), The Imperial Vampire
>.> I've seen it, didn't believe it and made an unarmed Khajiit. Albeit the video was the cornerstone of my build. After that I screwed around with the enchantment tables and started doing some pretty decent damage...sooo....Yeah. Then again, I put a good bit of time into my fortifications so I hit as hard as swords strike regardless of what you say but I've gotten bored of my khajiit martial artist. I just can't get into the Role Play aspect of it so I moved to my Imperial Knight.

DJ Luigi

Mama-mia play that song again!
*dig dig dig*

The Goddamned Batman! As soon as I saw this, I fired up the 360. I do have a few suggestions however:

Instead of Heavy Armor, get the Nightingale Armor since it has a cape if I recall properly. And looks very similar to Batman.
SR-item-Nightingale_Armor_Male.jpg

Batman is a master at basically everything! This is a perfect opportunity to use the fortify resto glitch to make a powerful unarmed enchant on a ring and really boost his attack power.

If you REALLY wanna nail the Batman look. You could even swap out the gloves and helmet for Daedric! Dat Armor piece tho... gotta keep it :D

Well I'm gonna get started on this! Thanks for the build!!

MagicBlade

Instinctive
Just get the Batman armour mod.

Plus, Isn't it rather boring to hit people with your fist? I prefer to just use illusion and not do any fighting, it's actually really fun

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts