• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

OmNomNombies

Let me show you my cats.
Lansworthy, your sig will still be done. Just waiting until it cools off a bit and I'm not miserable all day.

Adding you to the list, Hungry Orc. I will say, that's an awfully long string of text for a signature and may not be legible due to the size the font would have to be to fit it into such a small space. I'll see what can be done, but that may be best left as regular text in your signature and not an actual part of an image. Alternatively, I can make you a seperate image with custom font and whatnot to match the signature, it just won't be on the sig image itself, which usually works out better in the end, as text is really only meant to compliment a piece and not distract from it and is best in small doses. I'll do my best and we'll see what works.

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
The separate image is fine, yeah. You can make the sig bigger so the font will fit, if you want. I don't really care about size as long as it meets forum requirements :)

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
Hey are you still making sigs?

Latest posts