• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

OmNomNombies

Let me show you my cats.
1675z5j.png

I figure it's about time I get back into graphic design, see if I can't shake off the rust. It's been a while, but I should be able to get back into the swing of things fairly easily. I suppose we'll see.

Please take into account that I am a busy person in general so I will not always be quick to respond, nor will I always respond here before I complete a request for you; it may just pop up here or in your PM inbox. My work may take a few hours or a few days. I have been known to work 12+ hours straight on a normal sized signature piece; although I will not have the time to do so anymore, I promise no less effort will be put into what I produce for you. Examples of past work (aside from my own signature image) available via PM upon request.

[OPTIONAL] REQUEST FORMAT said:
Size preferred: [My default size usually ranges from 400x200 or smaller, though I prefer smaller. May be left blank]
Images or stocks to be used: [I do not draw, so I will need a stock image or render to be supplied, or an idea of what is to be featured as the centerpiece of the signature (I.E. character name, etc).]
Text to be featured: [Include any text that you would like to see on your signature. Optionally, you may include a preference of font style.]
Other: [Please include any other information or instructions that you think may be useful or necessary.]

I should be able to find the right render(s) and/or stock image(s) for a piece if you cannot supply one, or only wish to give a general guideline such as a character to be used. I am not bothered by elbow room to work with; a surplus of details in a request can make it more difficult to complete and may turn out badly. I do reserve the right to deny a request if the end result is sure to be low quality. There are some stocks/renders/font styles that I refuse to work with because they are unattractive and/or difficult to work with (I.E. badly drawn fan art, excessively curly fonts, etc). If there are any problems on my end with a request, I will work with you to get it done. If there are any problems on your end with the final product, I will do my best to fix it to your liking. Requests will be completed on a first-come-first-serve basis unless I am particularly stuck on a piece or I receive a request that I'm especially interested in.

Let's have some fun.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I wouldn't mind being the first!

Size preferred: The 400x200 is fine
Images or stocks to be used: Near_phone.jpg

Just surprise me with this. I just want the character featured in some way. All the background stuff can be cut away. :)
Text to be featured: Just my name, 'Jersey Dagmar', and my Gamertag: Can I Slytherin
Other: None

OmNomNombies

Let me show you my cats.
Alright, JD, here's the first round. I've uploaded a few copies with different fonts for the text. Couldn't really decide which to use, so it's up to you. As discussed yesterday, I'll be tinkering around with a different render of the same character and we'll see what comes of that. For now, here's your sig.

Just let me know if there's anything else you'd like done with it, or if you'd like a different font. I don't mind making adjustments.

Attachments

• JerseyDagmar4.png
    JerseyDagmar4.png
    130.6 KB · Views: 36
  • JerseyDagmar7.png
    JerseyDagmar7.png
    123.2 KB · Views: 33
  • JerseyDagmar8.png
    JerseyDagmar8.png
    124.2 KB · Views: 26

JoS

Hey, I'll take one if you've got some extra time. I'm new so i know there's not quite so much incentive to make me one, other than for fun but i am in-need of a sig ;)

I do some GD myself but by the looks of it, i'm not nearly as good as you. If you can, i'd like a Minecraft sig, doesn't matter what style or character it is. text: JoS

TY in advanced.

OmNomNombies

Let me show you my cats.
Hey, I'll take one if you've got some extra time. I'm new so i know there's not quite so much incentive to make me one, other than for fun but i am in-need of a sig ;)

I do some GD myself but by the looks of it, i'm not nearly as good as you. If you can, i'd like a Minecraft sig, doesn't matter what style or character it is. text: JoS

TY in advanced.

Your post count and join date have no sway here, my friend. I'm just happy to be getting back into the scene. It's something I genuinely enjoy, and it's been so long.

I'll get to work on this tonight if I can manage to stay awake. If not, tomorrow is a new day. :)

OmNomNombies

Let me show you my cats.
Well, here's what I've got for tonight. It's not often that I get a good chance to do an irregular splash type design, so I took this opportunity to do just that. They make for good eye candy and definitely draw more attention than the standard square/rectangular pieces. I like to give these sort of designs a comic book feel, which I think worked out well.

The stock that I used is from SamGreenMedia's popular Epic Minequest on YouTube which I highly recommend to any unfortunate Minecraft players that haven't yet had the pleasure of lawling at it. It's undoubtedly my favorite Minecraft parody on the net, and all credit for the awesome artwork used goes to the creator.

2iktao3.png

Note that the "Minecrafty Bastard" text on the 'achievement' is meant to be a placeholder. I didn't really have anything to go on to fill in that space, being as I know absolutely nothing about you, so just let me know what you'd like written there, and any other edits you wish to see done. I may tinker with it a bit more or throw around some other ideas, but feel free to use this one until that time may come. Otherwise, let me know if there's anything else that I can do to it.

Reactions: JoS

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
Hey man! Cool to know that you're here and can make these!

If you're able to, could you make me a signature that has the Heavy from Team Fortress 2 with a Sandvich standing over a dead Pyro from Team Fortress 2, I'd be very thankful!

Jersey Dagmar

OmNomNombies, you're signatures are just so amazing. That Minecraft one is very unique and original looking. I'm going to keep coming back here just to see what you cook up.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
Hey man can I get a cool Khajiit signature?
If you have the time of course

OmNomNombies

Let me show you my cats.
Hey man! Cool to know that you're here and can make these!

If you're able to, could you make me a signature that has the Heavy from Team Fortress 2 with a Sandvich standing over a dead Pyro from Team Fortress 2, I'd be very thankful!
I can certainly try. Should be interesting indeed. Never done anything with TF characters.

OmNomNombies, you're signatures are just so amazing. That Minecraft one is very unique and original looking. I'm going to keep coming back here just to see what you cook up.
You're too kind, JD. I'm only a novice, but I hope to get better. The people I learned from were truly great graphic designers, the pieces they would do were mindblowing, and they made it look easy. That's my goal, but it's a long way off.

Luckily, I'm getting practice here. :p

I need epic signature! Yesh. Something befitting how awesome I am?
Pun, my gone old lovely, this we will do at once, which is to say the understanding of awesome and the facilitation thereof being all the time 'cause now is the time, and we know time! Hell, ain't we gettin' our kicks anyway?

Hey man can I get a cool Khajiit signature?
If you have the time of course
Yes. Yes you can. I'd love to do a Khajiit sig, as a matter of fact. Any particular class of character you would prefer? Assassin, Battlemage, Spellsword?

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
Assassin who specializes in poison :)

JoS

Hah, love it. Pleasantly surprised at the style you went for. I can't think of a tagline to use and i don't really mind the one that's there now. Maybe later if i can think of something i'll get back to you but for the time being, it's perfect. Thanks for your time!

OmNomNombies

Let me show you my cats.
Hah, love it. Pleasantly surprised at the style you went for. I can't think of a tagline to use and i don't really mind the one that's there now. Maybe later if i can think of something i'll get back to you but for the time being, it's perfect. Thanks for your time!

You're quite welcome. I had fun doing it.

Unfortunately, Lansworthy, it looks like the internet is void of any images of a dead Pyro, and being as I can't do my own drawings (I need to invest in a tablet), I won't be able to do your piece to those specifications, but I should be able to manage the other things you wanted. I'll get started on yours tonight.

OmNomNombies

Let me show you my cats.
Just an update. I apologize for the lack of work here. It's been miserably hot these past few days and my AC is busted, so it hovers around the upper-90's to 100's in my room all day, which isn't very conducive to getting anything done. I'm doing well just to sit in front of my fan with a wet cloth and avoid a heatstroke.

Wonderful weather we're having...

Jersey Dagmar

Just an update. I apologize for the lack of work here. It's been miserably hot these past few days and my AC is busted, so it hovers around the upper-90's to 100's in my room all day, which isn't very conducive to getting anything done. I'm doing well just to sit in front of my fan with a wet cloth and avoid a heatstroke.

Wonderful weather we're having...

Dude, I feel for you. No A/C in my room either. I just sit in front of a fan and wait for the evil sun to go down.

OmNomNombies

Let me show you my cats.
Dude, I feel for you. No A/C in my room either. I just sit in front of a fan and wait for the evil sun to go down.

Pretty much. It's still in the 80's to 90's in my room for most of the night, so getting any quality sleep is out of the question. I was definitely dehydrated when I woke up today. I've been drinking as much water as I can, and this headache persists. I actually fainted for a second earlier.

Let's hope there are cooler days ahead.

Jersey Dagmar

Pretty much. It's still in the 80's to 90's in my room for most of the night, so getting any quality sleep is out of the question. I was definitely dehydrated when I woke up today. I've been drinking as much water as I can, and this headache persists. I actually fainted for a second earlier.

What about taking a cold shower? Or filling a bucket with ice and putting your feet in it? I'm just glad I live in New Jersey and it does get a lot cooler when night falls.

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous

Don't worry about my Signature. I know how it feels to be in a sauna all day long inside your house, watching sweat drip down your chest, your unmentionables, and then onto the floor.

Its the definition of unhappiness.

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
Size preferred: 400x200
Images or stocks to be used: Anything featuring an Orc: surprise me. However, if you do require a preset image, I can provide one.
Text to be featured: "THE HUNGRY ORC" in the left side of the signature, with "Gon' eat myself some Nords today" as a smaller text under that. As for font choice, something intimidating. Again, surprise me.
Other: Unless you state anything I've missed.

If you're asking why I want "The Hungry Orc", I asked for my name to be changed to that. I feel like I should have a signature to match.

Latest posts