1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

The Forgotten Tales

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by TheDreamersverse, Aug 20, 2017.

1. TheDovahkin

TheDovahkin Member

Micael and I stand at the stables waiting for Ash. Eventually, she arrives. "Does breakfast really take that long? Also, I was chatting to the stable man and he said he had 3 horses for a little elf and her 2 friends. Could that be us?"

2. Mirro9@

Mirro9@ Mirro9@

Micael leads a horse from the stables, saddled and loaded with his pack and looks at Soridius as he finishes.

"Oh, you were waiting to find out. Well the other two are saddled unless you want to wait for another small elf and two men to come by."

Micael swings up into his saddle with practiced ease, his shield slung over his back.

"So where too wayfinder?" Micael looks quizically to Ash. "Where does one even begin to look for one of these scrolls?"

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

3. TheDovahkin

TheDovahkin Member

I fetched my horse. She was beautiful. Chestnut brown with a lovely mane of hair. She was muscly as well, well suited to the mountainous terrain of the reach.

4. TheDreamersverse

TheDreamersverse Brit Fahiil Vahdin

I roll my eyes at the two men and smile. "Yes they are a gift, from a good friend of mine. He also gave me this sword." I say as I pull out the Akaviri blade. "I don't very well know what it does but, it's supposed to be very powerful. I will most likely still use my bow though, we've been through too much together for me to leave her behind. Plus sneaking up on enemies is just as good and running in a killing everyone." I laugh "I've gotten all the food we could possibly need along with some stamina, healing, and magicka potions." Slinging my pack into the saddlebags I take on long look at my mount. A tall white stallion with black spots. He looks down at me a neighs, "Ah a free spirit eh? Well we have something in common then." Walking to the stablehand I put a small pouch of coins into his hand, he starts to speak when I raise my hand and cut him off "Yes I know they've been paid for in whole, but I thought I must pay you for having them saddled and in good shape when we got here." He nods his head in thanks. I walk back to my horse and mount him. "Hmm now all we need to do is name them. Stable boy, was there a name for this horse?" I question him. He shakes his head as he walks closer. "The master didn't name him but I've always called him Ajax..." He mutters quietly, shy for a young boy. I smile down at him "Well I think that's a great name for him, thank you. You must've taken great care of him. I'm sure he appreciates it." Ajax then leans down a nuzzles the small boy as he giggles. "See he says thank you. And here's a thank you from me for helping with the name." I reach into my bag and pull out a sweetroll and handing it to the boy. His eyes light up at the treat. "Thank you m'lady! Your the best!" Then he runs off. I sigh "Kids..." Looking back to my companions I see them smiling. "Oh whatever, I gave them Micael's sweetroll anyway."

5. Mirro9@

Mirro9@ Mirro9@

Micael gives a mock scowl at Ash's last comment. "There better be enough left for the road."

Micael's horse, black with large white spots, begins to snort and paw at the ground impatiently. "Calm yourself! You've got more of the temperament of a mule you do. There you go you've earned your name Mule." The horse shakes it's head with a loud sigh.

With that the three begin the ride out of Markarth. The mountains, tall and jagged seem to loom over them from all sides. The mountain air is exceptionally cold and crisp broken only by the call of unseen birds. As they make there way it becomes clear that these roads are even more empty than most in this time of civil war, with only the occasional over turned cart abandoned on the side of the path as proof that anyone else had been down them before.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk