• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    Same, makes me sad less people are interested in putting their time into the RP. They liked the idea and we're all accepted but now it's like they don't exist. The forums is lonely nowadays

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    missed out on another good rp too. my 2nd thread partner got accepted in and I saw you try for it too. it's too bad that is a good looking group.
    Oh you should check out my second thread! it's BretonxBreton. (used the same character when I thought this thread might die :/)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    Dovah! Your back! We kept you around just didn't give you any line or anything, so the character would still be yours! Feel free to join back in man! We miss you!

Accalia

Name- Accalia
    Age- mid 20's
    Race- Nord/werewolf
    Apperence- Red hair, and yellow eyes with fur armor (Full set) with one large scar on her chest, and one on her face.
    I would like to join please

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    you've got my vote. this adventure was intended to have more characters from the beginning. and a new face might help us along this posting slump. have to see what dovah and dreamer say(especially since were following dreamers story arc right now.)

all that I ask is you read up to where we are in the posts so you are caught up.

This is a good time to intro you since we were about to have a combat on the road

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    very basic character roster

Micael Reinhart- Breton man, 27 yo green eyes brown curly hair. Heavy armor fire mage with restoration. steel armor. Imperial agent(mission aligns with the groups goal to find the dragonborn) generally light hearted and a bit chatty

Ash- Wood elf woman, 22 yo green eyes short brown hair. leather armor bow and daggers. Rogue archer with some restoration. Story central. some trust issues, rough outer shell soft inside. well developed history in game. wolf companion.

Soridius- Redgard man, age unknown blood shot eyes and black Mohawk. Steel armor and (?) weapon. Warrior Sellsword. Gruff quiet type. Fights for honor and glory. Not adverse to extreme violence. Recently nearly assassinated.

TheDovahkin

Name- Accalia
    Age- mid 20's
    Race- Nord/werewolf
    Apperence- Red hair, and yellow eyes with fur armor (Full set) with one large scar on her chest, and one on her face.
    I would like to join please

I’m with Micael, we’ll just have to wait for Dream. I think her phone is broken.

Accalia

Oh. And yes I did read all of the old post. You guys are in marktharth.
    Also, a warinig for my character. If you hurt her or her pack members she will show no mercy when killing

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    in the mean time do you want to give us a little more about your character?

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    SO SORRY GUYS! My phone broke and I had to get a new one! Just got it today! And I believe Ashryn (me) would really like to have a female companion. Even if it took her a while to get used to you/start to trust you. She only started to trust the guys after they saved her so yeah. She's a hard shell to crack. But yes I like your character and think if you've read up on our story thus far I believe you can join. Mirro and Dovah already seem to like the idea of another character and we were supposed to have around 4-5 people maybe 6? I don't remember but yes you can join just message me and we can set up a place to meet you at or whatever. Excited to see that people want to join my RP still!
    Edit: And my wolf pups name is Wolf, I know it's very original lol

Accalia

Name- Accalia
    Age- Mid 20’s
    Sex- Female
    Family- Quorra (Mage), Jermey (Blacksmith)
    Curse- Werewolf
    Personality- Loyal, protective, strong, bold, sneaky, sly, lovable, caring, outgoing, and some what funny
    Flaws- Hot headed, ignorant, and low self esteem.
    Pack- Moonlight pack.
    Pups names- Sophia Moon-Light, and Blake Moon-Light
    (Of course u know about her Apperence)
    Wepaons- Bare Hands, WolfsBane (bow given to her by her mom) NightLight (Dagger given to her by her dad)
    Bio-
    At a young age she was a carefree child and loyal to all her friends and family, one night when she was playing outside a werewolf pack came, Accalia looked at them and grabbed her dagger and started fighting, 2 were killed thanks to the dagger, but one still remained, and that one threw her into a tree, as soon as she screamed bloody murder, her parents came running her mom and Dad were fighting the werewolf and killed it. Sadly she was scratched in the process trying to kill it.
    Her parents moved into the middle of now where to keep her safe from the guards of cities and the dawn guard (They kill werewolves to, when I became one they tried to kill me!) After about a few years, Accalia set off on her own. And moved to riften, where she meet Bryniolf and got married and had her kids. One night while strolling she came across a 20 some odd number werewolf pack, she killed the leader and became alpha, and still lives in riften with her husband and kids

Accalia

SO SORRY GUYS! My phone broke and I had to get a new one! Just got it today! And I believe Ashryn (me) would really like to have a female companion. Even if it took her a while to get used to you/start to trust you. She only started to trust the guys after they saved her so yeah. She's a hard shell to crack. But yes I like your character and think if you've read up on our story thus far I believe you can join. Mirro and Dovah already seem to like the idea of another character and we were supposed to have around 4-5 people maybe 6? I don't remember but yes you can join just message me and we can set up a place to meet you at or whatever. Excited to see that people want to join my RP still!
    Your Oc’s can meet me like whenever but most perferably at my werewolf pack den, I don’t care where honestly.

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    Your Oc’s can meet me like whenever but most perferably at my werewolf pack den, I don’t care where honestly.
    Where exactly would your Pack be?

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    and a heads up, my character will react to the whole werewolf thing in character(so probably not to friendly at first) when he finds out

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    Same with Ash because (if you've read the full story) she was part of a Werewolf attack and might not trust that some Werewolves are good. Plus she has trust issues. But it probably won't be that bad because your a girl.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts