• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

TheDovahkin

Try small things to flesh out his personality.
    Example under weaknesses they usually refer to personal flaws more so than combat difficulties. Maybe as a favored child of As this they are haunted nightly by terrible dreams of the void. This could result in them having a tick being a paranoid insomniac or having large bags under their eyes. Maybe after years of being an Assassin they don't accept any food or drink they don't prepare themselves. You can use small quirks such as these that can really flesh them out.

Just use that :)

Anyway guys I'm leaving to go on holiday today so goodbye everyone :sadface:

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    lol I'm impatient so here is my guy for your consideration. In his description I kept his gear loadout vague so that he can be outfitted appropriately for a story group but I did make sure to have the reasoning in his description :) hope to dungeon crawl with all of you soon!

Name:Micael Reinhart
    Sex: Male
    Orientation:Straight
    Race: Breton

Appearance: Height:5'8"
    Weight185 lbs.
    Hair: Dark Brown and curly cropped close on the sides with the hair longer and forming rings on top. Clean shaven face.
    Eyes: Dark green
    Skin:Tan by Breton standards
    A stocky build with a large chest. Criss-crossing scars across the left corner of his mouth. Although he is a magic user combat and conditioning have made him physically fit and more than capable of wearing his heavy armor casually.

Personality: Micael is charismatic and he knows it. He grew up a decendent of a house of knights in high rock that fell from favor but retained the dignified mannerisms. He is quick to flash a disarming smile but this hides his calculating nature. While he was trained at a young age to be a soldier he sees himself as an artist sometimes writing or painting in his down time...or at least he drinks like an artist. He often tries to see the romance in combat and adventure and when that fails he simply views it through the rose colored glasses of a cyradillic brandy.

Guild(s): He is not a member of any standing guilds but is an auxiliary in the Imperial Legion.

Background: The Reinhart's were a prominent knighted family in high rock until two short generations ago they became the victims of political intrigue and espionage casting doubt on their otherwise prestigious heritage. After the family lost favor they turned their martial prowess to Imperial service in the legion serving with the same dedication and skill for which they were once so renowned. Micael continued this tradition and though he trained from a young age to become a legionaire, his skill for destruction magic became quickly apparent. He continued his martial training setting out on his own limited personal time to hone his magical prowess. This has lead him to worshipping Julianos in his studies and he carries a pendant to the divine on him although he does not see himself as overly devout. After several years serving the Empire he was reassigned to Skyrim to, "Aid in the crushing of this Stormcloak upstart in anyway that opportunity and your skills deem fit."

Political Affiliation: He is an unwavering soldier and supporter of the Empire.

Weapons/skills: Micael is highly skilled in the use of his shield(Block) the wearing of his armor(Heavy Armor), as an Auxilary he is not issued the standard gear of the legion but instead is often given gold to buy his own gear, this means no matter the task he can be outfitted appropriate. The one exception is his Imperial Sword which is always his blade of choice. When casting in combat he prefers flames and strategic use of explosive runes.(Destruction). He is also skilled to a lesser degree in the use of swords(One-handed) due to his training as a child and as a legionaire and also knows some rudimentary healing spells(Restoration) that help him fight on through the long gruelling fights that occur on the battlefield.

Extra: While he is intelligent and his family's history should warn him, he is trusting almost to a fault. He also is a heavy drinker and when in his cups can quickly turn from moody and dour to jovial and merry. This combined with his romantic nature make him prone to theatrics.

Example under weaknesses they usually refer to personal flaws more so than combat difficulties. Maybe as a favored child of As this they are haunted nightly by terrible dreams of the void. This could result in them having a tick being a paranoid insomniac or having large bags under their eyes. Maybe after years of being an Assassin they don't accept any food or drink they don't prepare themselves. You can use small quirks such as these that can really flesh them out.

oooh thats good i never thought of stuff like that.

I hope you dont mind me using those. I prob will come up with more tho thx

kenia153

I love him Mirro! Definitely a yes from me. Not sure where our host is, though. :eek: probably just busy. hopefully Dreamers comes back soon though.

And yeah basically what Mirro said, all good advice. :)

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    Don't mind at all Yin use what fits. I'm really hoping we can start soon. And please bare with me everybody I'm a big roleplayer but really a novice on forums. simple stuff like grabbing a quote or liking a post is kind of beyond me right now

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    Is it to late to get into this RP? I would like to post my character to be considered if not.
    Yes we can use more characters just post your OOC and I will get back to you
    ~I AM SO SORRY!!! Guys my life has been a little hectic as of Monday because I started school back! As soon as I get back on schedule and actually know when I need to wake up and stuff, the hours are killing me at work as well, but look on the plus side it will also make me look back into the story and make sure I have absolutely everything figured out. When we start if I'm gone for a while have me get kidnapped or something lol. As I said I hope you guys can forgive me! I love you all! <3

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    lol I'm impatient so here is my guy for your consideration. In his description I kept his gear loadout vague so that he can be outfitted appropriately for a story group but I did make sure to have the reasoning in his description :) hope to dungeon crawl with all of you soon!

Name:Micael Reinhart
    Sex: Male
    Orientation:Straight
    Race: Breton

Appearance: Height:5'8"
    Weight185 lbs.
    Hair: Dark Brown and curly cropped close on the sides with the hair longer and forming rings on top. Clean shaven face.
    Eyes: Dark green
    Skin:Tan by Breton standards
    A stocky build with a large chest. Criss-crossing scars across the left corner of his mouth. Although he is a magic user combat and conditioning have made him physically fit and more than capable of wearing his heavy armor casually.

Personality: Micael is charismatic and he knows it. He grew up a decendent of a house of knights in high rock that fell from favor but retained the dignified mannerisms. He is quick to flash a disarming smile but this hides his calculating nature. While he was trained at a young age to be a soldier he sees himself as an artist sometimes writing or painting in his down time...or at least he drinks like an artist. He often tries to see the romance in combat and adventure and when that fails he simply views it through the rose colored glasses of a cyradillic brandy.

Guild(s): He is not a member of any standing guilds but is an auxiliary in the Imperial Legion.

Background: The Reinhart's were a prominent knighted family in high rock until two short generations ago they became the victims of political intrigue and espionage casting doubt on their otherwise prestigious heritage. After the family lost favor they turned their martial prowess to Imperial service in the legion serving with the same dedication and skill for which they were once so renowned. Micael continued this tradition and though he trained from a young age to become a legionaire, his skill for destruction magic became quickly apparent. He continued his martial training setting out on his own limited personal time to hone his magical prowess. This has lead him to worshipping Julianos in his studies and he carries a pendant to the divine on him although he does not see himself as overly devout. After several years serving the Empire he was reassigned to Skyrim to, "Aid in the crushing of this Stormcloak upstart in anyway that opportunity and your skills deem fit."

Political Affiliation: He is an unwavering soldier and supporter of the Empire.

Weapons/skills: Micael is highly skilled in the use of his shield(Block) the wearing of his armor(Heavy Armor), as an Auxilary he is not issued the standard gear of the legion but instead is often given gold to buy his own gear, this means no matter the task he can be outfitted appropriate. The one exception is his Imperial Sword which is always his blade of choice. When casting in combat he prefers flames and strategic use of explosive runes.(Destruction). He is also skilled to a lesser degree in the use of swords(One-handed) due to his training as a child and as a legionaire and also knows some rudimentary healing spells(Restoration) that help him fight on through the long gruelling fights that occur on the battlefield.

Extra: While he is intelligent and his family's history should warn him, he is trusting almost to a fault. He also is a heavy drinker and when in his cups can quickly turn from moody and dour to jovial and merry. This combined with his romantic nature make him prone to theatrics.
    I really like your character and consider yourself in! I am also fleshing out the story as we speak! I am still so sorry for my long absence guys! :sadface::sadface::sadface:

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    Thank you Dreamer :). I am really excited and glad to see a pretty active group wanting to RP. most times I try these I'm late to the party haha

Is it to late to get into this RP? I would like to post my character to be considered if not.
    Yes we can use more characters just post your OOC and I will get back to you
    ~I AM SO SORRY!!! Guys my life has been a little hectic as of Monday because I started school back! As soon as I get back on schedule and actually know when I need to wake up and stuff, the hours are killing me at work as well, but look on the plus side it will also make me look back into the story and make sure I have absolutely everything figured out. When we start if I'm gone for a while have me get kidnapped or something lol. As I said I hope you guys can forgive me! I love you all! <3

If I ever have to leave while ur character is gone I could say I went to look for you u. But its kinda hard to say an assassin who doesnt trust anyone ornhave any bonds with anyone outside the brotherhood would risk his life to find a stranger. Maybe u were an asset to the team lol:)

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    Just found out my holiday place has wifi so yay!!!
    OMG YAY!!! We can start tomorrow then! Everyone who still wants to be in please say so! Then we will begin I will be home by 6:00 where I am. So right now it's 10:57pm. So ig post your time differences, if they are too large if a gap we may have some problems... Maybe you could just say you needed some space or something? Lol, again I'm sorry for my long absence! Love you guys!

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
    Still interested! And I'm EST, so just an hour ahead of you @TheDreamersverse

Also, after thinking about it for a while, I'm probably gonna swap my character out for another. It's mostly for diversity's sake (that and I'm not really feeling him at the moment). Regardless, I'm REALLY happy w/ how his replacement came out, and feel he'll mesh well with everyone's amazing characters :)

Gonna put it up as soon as I get back from work. But if you guys have already started by then, I'll just jump in a little later!

Last edited:

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    I'm EST too. Ready to get to adventuring. Don't mind me while I search the marketplace for a new shield while we get ready

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    Love your character btw Kenia. Great detail and like the dark secret that's slipped in there :)

TheDovahkin

I have no idea what all this EST means but I know that I'm 6 hours ahead of Dreamers and 5 hours ahead of everyone else apart from Yingvar. But yeah I can start, it might take a while for me to reply as the wifi is bad. Also I'm not just going to sit on my phone in holiday, I will check the forums every morning though.

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
    He's done! I feel like he adds a bit of diversity to the group (being an older, beast character), and am ready for whenever we start this up :D

The Old Blade

Jubeii

Jubeii.jpg
    • Name: Jubeii
    • Race: Khajiit (Suthay Breed)
    • Class/Occupation: Duelist/Hand-to-Hand Combatant
    • Affiliations: The Blades (former)
    • Sexuality: Heterosexual
    • Appearance: Dark-Grey fur all over, Silver Hair that is braided w/ beads on the sides, White Goatee, Yellow, piercing eyes
    • Voice: Not as nasally as most Khajiit, since he spent most of his time away from other Khajiit. Still maintains other speech characteristics though (Speaking in 3rd person, using idioms often)
    • Armor: Dark Green/Brown Leather tunic, he wears a green, hooded robe over the tunic. The robe has a couple, small armor platings on it. Brown Leather gloves, Linen-wrapping over legs/feet (so his feet claws are exposed, and can be used alongside hand claws in melee combat)
    • Skills: Jubeii excels with the use of his Blades Sword, kept from his time with the now-extinct order. He knows multiple styles in which to use the sword, and mentally preps himself before any major battle accordingly. Jubeii is also incredibly talented in hand-to-hand combat, if for whatever reason he cant use his sword. Both his hand and feet claws can be used expertly when fighting up close. Being lightly armored, he is very quick and can go undetected in many situations.
    • Weaknesses: His older age is starting to take a toll on him. He doesn't possess the stamina he used to, and his claws don't cut as deep as they once did due to wearing down over the years. Talented, younger warriors could likely best him if he decided to go one-on-one with them, which is why he picks and chooses his battles very carefully.
    • Personality: Jubeii is surprisingly quite the optimist, despite his rough past. The old Khajiit isn't one to dwell on his misfortune or hardships, but prefers to look forward to the task ahead. Like a caring grandfather, he is incredibly laid back and easy to approach, as he treats most people to a hearty smile and a good laugh or two. He doesn't really believe in the honor and glory of war anymore, as he has seen first-hand the pain and suffering it can leave in its wake. Due to his time in the Blades, he has a soft spot for the Empire, but currently wants nothing to do with it.
    • Background: Jubeii was born in Torval, the Aldmeri Dominion-occupied capital city of Elsweyr. He was born to two lower middle-class merchants who made decent coin, but would often struggle to make ends meet. Wanting their son to achieve more in his life and not be stuck in the same situation, he was sent across the border to live with a family friend in Cyrodiil. This friend was a wealthy noble and a member of the Blades, as such Jubeii would be inspired to join as well once he came of age. He trained every single day and enlisted on his 17th birthday. The young khajiit impressed many in the order, but his skills would have to be eventually be put to the ultimate test, as just a few years later, the Great War would begin. Losing his mentor and many friends in the conflict had taken a toll on Jubeii, but he hoped to rebuild and start a family in Cyrodill to put this all behind him. This was never meant to be though, as he was tipped off of the Thalmor hunting down former Blades members. As such, he crossed the border up to Skyrim, where he is currently in hiding.

Last edited:

TheDovahkin

Ok so..... we came back from our holiday early because it rained to much there. I guess that is good and bad, anyway I'm home now!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts