• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    NVM I cant do this thing but ill be reading it so yall go on and start :)
    Sorry to hear that Yingvar well let's get this thing started then!

Yea I wouldnt be able to keep up with being active because Ive been quite busy hear lately . Good luck tho.
    If anything Yin we can add your character later on in the RP maybe your Heros meet you somewhere? Have to save you from something? Or one of us gets saved by you? Everyone has a life and I don't blame you for living your own. If your still interested post your OOC here and we'll get back to you!!!
    ~p.s. Goodnight my lovelies!!!

TheDovahkin

I'm going on holiday on Wednesday and I'm going to be gone for a week. Maybe I will fall of a cliff and turn up later or something.

Sorry to hear that Yingvar well let's get this thing started then!

Yea I wouldnt be able to keep up with being active because Ive been quite busy hear lately . Good luck tho.
    If anything Yin we can add your character later on in the RP maybe your Heros meet you somewhere? Have to save you from something? Or one of us gets saved by you? Everyone has a life and I don't blame you for living your own. If your still interested post your OOC here and we'll get back to you!!!

Ok ill think up a character and post it prob this week and ill let yall know when im ready to join.

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin

Ok ill think up a character and post it prob this week and ill let yall know when im ready to join.
    Okay just post it up.

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    I'm going on holiday on Wednesday and I'm going to be gone for a week. Maybe I will fall of a cliff and turn up later or something.
    Aww if anything we can wait a lil but for ya, or maybe you can just fall of a cliff lol, kinda like what happened in LOTR I think it was the second one lol?

Name: Bolimir.

Race: wood elf

Class: Assassin

Info: He is a worshiper of sithis. He kills to appease sithis and for the money. He is incredibly loyal to the night mother. He has no remorse for killing and can be considered evil. But can do things for the greater good, when he feels like it or there is money involved. He has a sense of humor and is very witty. He looks upon warriors as mindless brutes usually. He hates the vigilants of stendar. He takes pleasure in killing and killing in clever ways. He is not someone you want to cross.

History/Backstory: All of his life he has been trained as an assassin. He doesn’t even remember his parents. He just remembers being trained in the dark brotherhood in cyrodiil. He has always been loyal to sithis and the night mother. He has trained his whole life with the bow and dagger. He normally prefers the bow but equally uses both. He moved to skyrim after there were no more sanctuaries in cyrodiil. He became listener of the brotherhood and restored them to the 5 tenants after astrids treachery.

Appearance: he wears a set of shrouded armor. He has red long hair just above his shoulders, his eyes have a twinge of red.

Strengths: He is very good at sneaking and killing from the shadows. He has a habit of going off on his own and then returning later (just in case I am un expectedly busy one day)

Weaknesses: He is pretty bad against heavy armored warriors.

Personality: Happy, Witty, normally very funny and sarcastic, loyal to sithis and the night mother. Very overconfident about his skill set. Doesn’t like mages or brutish warriors.

I stopped roleplaying in skyrim a lot... Idk why. Im thinking of starting a new character to go back to roleplaying but any way here is my character.

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin

Info: He is a worshiper of sithis. He kills to appease sithis and for the money. He is incredibly loyal to the night mother. He has no remorse for killing and can be considered evil. But can do things for the greater good, when he feels like it or there is money involved. He has a sense of humor and is very witty. He looks upon warriors as mindless brutes usually. He hates the vigilants of stendar. He takes pleasure in killing and killing in clever ways. He is not someone you want to cross.

History/Backstory: All of his life he has been trained as an assassin. He doesn’t even remember his parents. He just remembers being trained in the dark brotherhood in cyrodiil. He has always been loyal to sithis and the night mother. He has trained his whole life with the bow and dagger. He normally prefers the bow but equally uses both. He moved to skyrim after there were no more sanctuaries in cyrodiil. He became listener of the brotherhood and restored them to the 5 tenants after astrids treachery.

Appearance: he wears a set of shrouded armor. He has red long hair just above his shoulders, his eyes have a twinge of red.

Strengths: He is very good at sneaking and killing from the shadows. He has a habit of going off on his own and then returning later (just in case I am un expectedly busy one day)

Personality: Happy, Witty, normally very funny and sarcastic, loyal to sithis and the night mother. Very overconfident about his skill set. Doesn’t like mages or brutish warriors.

I stopped roleplaying in skyrim a lot... Idk why. Im thinking of starting a new character to go back to roleplaying but any way here is my character.
    I like him, and don't take this the wrong way but I also feel like more work could've been put into him, but since it's your first time I will just let you off with my constructive criticism!
    Other than that, what do you think guys do we let him in?

Darkviper09

I do like him, and I think having a Dark Brotherhood character is a unique addition to the mix I guess. Can't see him getting along with my Character Vincano though. No objection personally from me :)

I do like him, and I think having a Dark Brotherhood character is a unique addition to the mix I guess. Can't see him getting along with my Character Vincano though. No objection personally from me :)

I gave him traits like disliking warriors for the purpose of adding flavor. I think a DB assassin would add flavor nicely.

I like him, and don't take this the wrong way but I also feel like more work could've been put into him, but since it's your first time I will just let you off with my constructive criticism!
    Other than that, what do you think guys do we let him in?

I understand, youve been doing this for a while so my character is probably not very fleshed out. any tips for future RP. and thx for liking him.

TheDovahkin

Aww if anything we can wait a lil but for ya, or maybe you can just fall of a cliff lol, kinda like what happened in LOTR I think it was the second one lol?

Maybe we could be walking along a road and I saw an enemy. It runs away and I chase it. You don't follow. I turn up a week later and continue the adventure. This way you can keep role playing whilst I'm gone. :)

kenia153

I'm not too familiar when it comes to critiquing characters but your character seems like it could use some work-- mostly just development. however im fine as long as you continue to develop/add to his character through rp :)
    And I think most of us are here to have fun or practice writing anyway

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    Is it to late to get into this RP? I would like to post my character to be considered if not.

I'm not too familiar when it comes to critiquing characters but your character seems like it could use some work-- mostly just development. however im fine as long as you continue to develop/add to his character through rp :)
    I can post and add more detail if everyone would like. I just am not sure what all to add.

TheDovahkin

I can post and add more detail if everyone would like. I just am not sure what all to add.

Yingvar just and more personality to your character throughout the story. Personally I think that would be best.

Is it to late to get into this RP? I would like to post my character to be considered if not.

Just wait until TheDreamersverse gets back and then she will say. My vote is yes by the way. ;)

Yingvar just and more personality to your character throughout the story. Personally I think that would be best.

Just wait until TheDreamersverse gets back and then she will say. My vote is yes by the way. ;)

Ok Ill do that... Im trying to think of how he will enter. Maybe take one of you hostage or yall save me or something idk.

Do you have any tips. Ive never done this before

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    Try small things to flesh out his personality.
    Example under weaknesses they usually refer to personal flaws more so than combat difficulties. Maybe as a favored child of As this they are haunted nightly by terrible dreams of the void. This could result in them having a tick being a paranoid insomniac or having large bags under their eyes. Maybe after years of being an Assassin they don't accept any food or drink they don't prepare themselves. You can use small quirks such as these that can really flesh them out.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts