1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

OOC The Forgotten Tales

Discussion in 'Active Stories' started by TheDreamersverse, Aug 7, 2017.

1. TheDreamersverse

TheDreamersverse Brit Fahiil Vahdin

Just waiting for everyone to say their ready!

2. Yingvar war wolf

Im new to this kinda stuff so how do I do it

3. Yingvar war wolf

Id like to join if its all good but how does this work

• Like Like x 1
  4. TheDreamersverse

It's very
    simple all you have to do is relate your character
    Name:
    Class:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Based on these and then I'll get back to you on wether or not your character has been accepted. If you still confused I recommend you look at what the others have posted and go on from there! :D:D:D

5. Snoball

Snoball Could have sworn I had a W in my name

The Synod Researcher
    Edwyn Leverret

Edwyn - Smaller.jpg
    • Name: Edwyn Leverret
    • Race: Breton [100%]
    • Class/Occupation: Spellsword
    • Affiliations: The Synod
    • Sexuality: Heterosexual
    • Appearance: Raven black hair cut to medium-length. Icy blue eyes as cold as Skyrim's winter. Fair skin complexion with a bit of freckling on his nose. Lean body build, suited more to a mage than a warrior.
    • Voice: Posh, Elegant
    • Armor: Edwyn wears a dark, longcoat with gold trimmings. Underneath this he wears a fine, leather vest and formal shirt. His grey trousers, boots and gloves complete the look.
    • Skills: Edwyn's magical talent is nothing to mess with. Destruction is his specialty, specifically lightning-based attacks. He is also quite skilled in the use of Illusion. Though he has some talent in Conjuration, he never uses it due to the Synod's disapproval of it. Edwyn also uses a steel sword/rapier, which he grew up learning how to properly use in battle.
    • Weaknesses: His ego can cost him against a determined, seasoned enemy. Since he is quite balanced in terms of magic and melee combat prowess, he is great at both, but not outright amazing since he has split his time between the two. A pure mage or pure warrior can probably best him in combat, especially if Edwyn underestimates his adversary.
    • Personality: Incredibly formal and polite to anyone he meets. Has an air of royalty about him, although he has no royal blood. He displays a very posh, snarky attitude towards those who have annoyed him. Will likely try to talk his way out of a fight instead of coming to blows. Believes that Conjuration is wrong, and may have a hard time getting along with those who use it. Wants to find a significant other and start a family one day, but he is a workoholic, and his duties have made him inexperienced in love.
    • History/Background: Edwyn was born as the only child of a wealthy family of nobles from Cyrodiil. His father, being a veteran in the Great War, decided to impart his skills with a blade to his son, training him from a young age in the hopes he too would one day serve under the Legion. Though he showed promise, he began to develop magical abilities, which would soon flare and become hard to control. To prevent him from becoming a threat due to his unstable magic, he was sent to High Rock as a teenager to enroll in a Mage's College. He remained here for a few years and would be visited by his parents every so often. After constantly being a thorn in the side of the college's Headmaster, Edwyn was transferred out as punishment to the Synod conclave in High Rock. This was a blessing however, as Edwyn quickly rose up the ranks as one of its key members. He recently left the conlave to return to Cyrodiil, but was soon deployed to Skyrim for a much larger task.

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. TheDreamersverse

(I had to look up Synod because I forgot the lore behind them lol) yes I do like your character and you will be officially added to the RP when I start it up! Thanks for adding your character! Can't wait to see how all of our OOC's interact with eachother.

• Like Like x 1
  7. TheDreamersverse

~also I might update my OOC soon as I've gotten a better idea of who my character is as a person and a little updated history for her!!! I love all you guys! Now I'm just waiting to see what @Yingvar war wolf has to say about his OOC then we'll get this thing started!! Wooo! :yay: I'm so excited!

8. TheDreamersverse

~ok so I've rewritten a little bit about Ashryn but mostly it's the same stuff just the parts I didn't want to put down on paper yet. I will upload her tomorrow when I get up! I also might change up her appearance a little bit! Went a little too far into her history perhaps. And if anyone would like to add further details about their characters just post it so everyone can know! Later loves! Goodnight!

9. TheDovahkin

TheDovahkin Member

Aren't they the guys who are like ghosts in the College of Winterhold quests and only you can see them?

Why are you going to bed? I've just got up! :D

• Like Like x 1
  10. TheDreamersverse

No those are the The Order of something or another lol. And (still haven't fallen asleep yet) but where I'm at it's 2:13am lol

11. TheDreamersverse

Btw Dov are you ready to start the RP? I still have to ask the others but your on so I might as well ask now.

12. TheDreamersverse

Also what time is it for you? So ik the time difference.

13. TheDovahkin

TheDovahkin Member

Yeah I can start whenever.

14. TheDovahkin

TheDovahkin Member

The time for me is 8:19, the time difference is 6 hours. I'm assuming you live in central USA?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Snoball

Snoball Could have sworn I had a W in my name

Awesome! And yeah, the Synod are basically the jerks who like hoarding magical artifacts. (Like the dude you meet in the Dwarven ruin, who barricades himself inside during the College quest). They don't really care about magic, just politicians trying to be important. I just have a thing where I love adding my characters to factions that aren't really developed well in-game haha

And I'm ready when everyone else is (And when Yingvar posts his CC of course) :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yingvar war wolf

NVM I cant do this thing but ill be reading it so yall go on and start :)

17. kenia153

kenia153 Member

Great idea!

• Like Like x 1
  18. kenia153

kenia153 Member

Also, love your Synod character, Snoball!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. TheDreamersverse

Sorry to hear that Yingvar well let's get this thing started then!

20. Yingvar war wolf

Yea I wouldnt be able to keep up with being active because Ive been quite busy hear lately . Good luck tho.

: Skyrim, Roleplay, OOC