• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    Skyrim: The Forgotten Tales is a story based on 5 people and their journey into a forgotten city.

Skyrim has been plagued by chaos what with The Dominion, The Civil War, and the Dragons, but they have no idea about the dangers under their feet. Many people of all races have gone missing, but most importantly, The Dragonborn is gone. Last seen heading off into the wilderness. Many think to have died in peace. All Jarls have permitted gold for the return of The Dragonborn, each hold enough to set one person up for life. Who will answer the call and save Skyrim from itself.

Rules:
    Not really any except don't create overpowered characters and even though this will be 18+ don't just write random smut scenes, that's what Fanfiction is for.

Name:
    Class:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Appearance:
    Personality:

~I will post my OOC when I see other are interested in this thread.

Last edited:

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    ~Also I will be a character as well as the narrator for most of what happens. We can discuss ideas here after you character has been accepted

kenia153

➹ Eira ➷

[Scent: Flowers, forest-y] ➼ ➳ ➼ [Accent: None ]

mandalesque.regular.png

[Age: 17] ------ ➼ ➳ ➼ ------ [Gender: Female]

[Sexuality: Heterosexual] ------ ➼ ➳ ➼ ------ [Body Build: Her fat likes to distribute around her thighs, upper arms and breast. Despite not being particularly slender, she is at a healthy weight.]

[Species: Nord] ------ ➼ ➳ ➼ ------ [Armour Type: Fur, but no gloves, shoes, or helm.]

[Skill: Stealth, conjuration, some alchemy, and kinda restoration.] ------ ➼ ➳ ➼ ------ [Factions: None yet.]

chapbook.regular.png

》 A young nomadic woman with long, wild blonde hair that is often pulled back into a messy braid, of which she likes to adorn with wildflowers. The texture is dry and a little frizzy, perhaps partly from her carefree tumbles through the woods. Most of what she knows about people is an odd contradicting thing-- Her mother always told her everyone else in the world was evil, and she believed her, but she read books that told her otherwise. Granted, these weren’t great sources as most were akin to old wives tales. Now Eira dreams of being swept away by prince. (or something like that.)
    Eira is a ray of sunshine, and it's hard to catch her in a bad mood. Afterall, she has been sheltered from the world all her life. The only person she really knows, is her mother. But even though Eira has a kind heart, not many in the world around her do as well. Often times even though she is careful, she is sometimes too curious for her own good and will unknowingly get herself into dangerous situations.... She is indeed a little child-like, and easily entertained & distractible.
    She loves talking, and being alone scares her more than anything. Sadly, her odd personality is not often appreciated so to most she is annoying-- making it difficult for her to find a friend of any kind.
    Lucky for her, she is very skilled in the art of ‘running away’ and can disappear into the forest in a flash, in case she wanders too close to bandits. Despite not even owning a pair of shoes…
    She has lived in the wilds of Skyrim all her life, and is very capable of using this to her advantage. Some favorite activities of hers include climbing trees, chasing butterflies, and swimming. She’s always full of energy and sometimes just likes to aimlessly run around in the comfort of the forest. She’s semi-nocturnal, though, as the wilds are often safer in the shadows, given you have as much experience as Eira.
    Air-headedness and positivity aside, in certain situations one can notice there’s something... wrong about her. This is something that often goes unnoticed by the majority (should she ever encounter anyone, often she travels alone because no one wants anything to do with her lol) but to some it is rather unnerving and eerie.

Her fair skin is freckled with sunspots from time spent outside. Her face is soft, but nothing is particularly stunning about it either. She just seems ordinary, to most at least. She is light on her (often bare)feet and her gift for stealth might have made her an excellent thief. She is a bit gifted with conjuration magic, handy when in trouble. She also carries a dagger and hatchet, but these are usually for practical use.

History: Her entire life she has lived in the wilds of skyrim, traveling throughout with her mother. She learned a great deal about surviving off the wildlife. While often ditsy and immature, she is resilient and has untapped potential.

Years past, she kneeled while tears ran down her face. She held a dying bird in her hands as a child, while beside her a new secret friend wipes her tears away. Leaning in close, they whisper dark things into Eira's ear. And slowly the friend’s hand draws light into the winged creature, and it sparks back to life before fluttering away. Filled with amazement, Eira looks up to the masked one with a newfound fascination.《

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    I really like your character, it is really thought out and make me want to learn more about her. You are definitely accepted into my RP... As soon as we have enough people to start it that is lol.
    Just one more person then I'll at least add my OOC into the mix, just so other know she will be a Bosmer

TheDovahkin

Hi!

Name and race: Soridius, Redguard
    Class: Warrior/Sellsword. Uses a sword and shield with full banded iron armour.
    Appearance: Has a black Mohawk and a long dirty beard. He has a black eye and both eyes are bloodshot. His lip is bleeding and his nose looks as if it has been broken.
    Personality: Fierce to those who disrespect him and kind and loving to people he knows. Kills not for gold nor pleasure, but for glory to his name. Would as easily decapitate a bandit as start a family. Loves the few nights he can have in the inn getting completely drunk. He would face anyone in a brawl but if he is drunk he would take on the whole inn (and probably win). He is extremely tough and was born for battle.

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    ~also it has been suggested that this not be an 18+ RP and I totally agree, some people may be a little too 'hardcore' for the story I'm thinking of.

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    ~I also have another idea for an RP but I think I may just turn it into a Fanfiction. Still whatever I choose it need more research put into it

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    Probably just going to make it into a Fanfiction... Would you help me brainstorm more ideas? If that's what I finally choose to do? If not it would at least be good to have the plot written somewhere for the RP

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    Yep 3/5

I'm actually liking the forums more than the game too! Especially since I think my disk is scratching up so I'm scared to play it to confirm what I already know.

TheDovahkin

I play on PS3 as well so after watching SE videos in YouTube my game looks like troll dung. That also means that I can't get mods and I watch mod review videos all the time.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts