• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FluffyFlood

Howdy. New here. Introduction... I'm a black biologist that should've been an anthropologist instead, but what's done is done and the life is young. Currently living in Washington State, USA, that western part of the world, Sol Cluster, Universe A. Or 1. Pretty sure it's A. Decided to find a Skyrim forum to RP on since I've been a fan of writing fan fiction and sending it out to friends and looked over my Dwemer storyline from a few years ago and thought that I should probably bring it somehow, because I like Dwemer. Love 'em, actually-- I think anything ancient and technologically more advanced than the modern age is awesome. Like the Engineers/Space Jockeys from Prometheus/Alien, Dwemer, Dragon Age and Warcraft's elven races... People with a lot of mystery around them. You know, this hasn't become an introduction, this is already become a plot line introduction around dwarves, so I'm gonna finish this up, customize my account, and then go share that plot.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Fluff is what the site autocorrects the F-Bomb to xD

Welcome to the forums!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and welcome to the Forums, FluffyFlood. Lots of good stuff to do here, though judging by your intro, sounds like you got a good handle on things already.

Have fun! :beermug:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts