OOC The Fellowship of the Dragonborn

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

TomMyers

Skyrim a land of peace and prosperity, since the civil war has ended and the imperials in charge skyrim is flourishing, trade has doubled and all races have come together to share in wonders of the landscape. Although the wars have ended not everything is going great, as the thalmor were unsuccessful in taking skyrim during the war they have taken to an old source of power and began research into the dragon priests. After awaking all eight priests and swearing there allegiance the small group of remaining thalmor began awakening dragons, after the first two dragons had caused havoc in nearby villages there began a rumour of a man who would once again bring peace to the lands.
    After the dragons became bolder and burnt helgen to the ground the yarls of skyrim gathered and agreed to each send one of there best men from every hold and to meet up in the heart of the land Whiterun, from there these bold adventures will search out for this hero of myth but what troubles, puzzles and mysteries await them....
    Rules
    No over powering
    No people of importance( Need 1 player for each hold if more people wish to join could use characters from the companions dark brotherhood ect ect)
    Post 2-3 paragraphs at least
    And any other basic rules that apply.
    My character will be from the whiterun hold he's a young wizard cc will be posted tomorrow or Wednesday

Last edited:

DraconicPsycho

Dragonman
    My character card is in my signature. i'll be from windhelm.

TomMyers

Love the cc mate ill post mine soon just finishing of a backstory also how do you choose your font colour

DraconicPsycho

Dragonman
    thanks ^__^ when you are posting, the A with an underline next to the U is where you choose your Font Color

TomMyers

Name: Tagan
    Race: Wood Elf
    Class: Mage
    Armour: Forest green robes with an attached hood trimmed in black and gold thread
    Weapons: Wooden stave with ancient elven writing along the side with a peculiar gem sitting at the top
    Dislikes: Power hungry people, ill manors, thieves
    Skills: Alchemy, destruction, conjuration, alliteration
    Bad Skills: Block, Sneak, heavy armour, pickpocketing
    Fighting Style: Tagan likes to stay well back and observe from a far sending his conjured beasts into where there needed, if things go bad and a fight is necessary Tagan's last line of defence is his trusty stave in which a blast of frightfully freezing ice is shot out hopefully slowing his attacks down in order to flee
    Backstory: Tagan as a young boy lived in winter hold and threw being fascinated with the magical arts he was soon attending the college of magic, after learning all he could and the responsibility's of using magic Tagan left his home and all he had grown to now in order to seek out new spells and experiences, after travelling all over skyrim and making connections with other magically gifted people he settled in the town of whiterun.
    Although being new Tagan and the court wizard grew fond of each other and soon began combining there knowledge, after a few months had gone past Tagan had finally saved up enough from selling his collected ingredients and potions and brought a little shack in the town, now livingly happily and with stability Tagan's mind is in search of adventure only to find out the yarl is in need of help

TomMyers

There's my cc bud and I cant find/don't have that option I might have to write into word and copy the text over in colour also how do you feel about helping out with the narrating? Not my strongest point

DraconicPsycho

Dragonman
    im horrible at narrating. i would get someone more experianced.

TomMyers

Ok then sound bud ill wait for a few more to join up and when the ccs are posted ill see who's available to hellp out

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts