• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
The Fallen

I have noticed that a few people have had problems with this particular quest & seeing as I've now been asked if I would do a Walk Through for it, I can't turn down a Lady's request.....lol. So here goes....

Now throughout this Walk Through & others I have done I will have the following ***** Do A Manual Save Now ****** This is a safety precaution in case, if Things Go South, as I call it, in other words, if Things Stuff Up.

Right, if you are at this point you have finished the Quest: Alduin's Bane. You have defeated Alduin the first time & he flew off & the Quest: The Fallen has started.

As I was already at The Throat Of Thr World I spoke to Paarthanax instead of Arngeir or Esbern.

Follow the conversation until you are prompted to " Speak to the Jarl of Whiterun ". So head to Dragonsreach & speak to the Jarl.

Dragonsreach

Speak to Jarl & just follow the conversation & accept the Jarl idea to call a Peace Council at High Hrothgar. At this point " The Fallen " stops & Season's Unending starts. As they are both connected with the Quest: The Fallen, we'll do it now.

***** Do A Manual Save Now ******

Now if you have already finished the Civil War Quest Line then you won't need to do Season's Unending as there is no need for a Peace Council so scroll down to where The Fallen continues. But for those that haven't done the Civil War Quest Line, Read on.

Season's Unending

Go to High Hrothgar & talk to Arngeir & just follow the speech prompts. Once he agrees to the Peace Council head to Solitude & speak to General Tullius & ask him to go to the Peace Council. Now you may have to follow the first bit of the conversation through first about joining the Legion, but you don't have to follow that Quest Line right now, so talk to him again & tell him you have a message from the Grey Beards. Now just follow the speech prompts & insist that he attends the Peace Council.

Now head to The Palace of he Kings & tell Ullfric Stormcloak the same thing. He will ask you " Have come to join the Stormcloaks " & you reply with " That's not the reason I am here " & then follow the obvious speech prompte & insist he attends the Peace Council, he will agree so it's time to head to high Hrothgar for the Peace Council.

High Hrothgar

Enter High Hrothgar & ***** Do A Manual Save Now ****** .

Talk to Arngeir & follow the speech prompts then head to the Council Table

Now this can be a little tricky but you need to get both parties ( The Imperials & The Stormcloaks ) to agree to a truce. I've tried this both ways & it doesn't matter who gets what, the main thing is just getting a truce made so you can advance the quest. Once both parties have agreed to the Truce, The Quest: Season's Unending finishes.

The Fallen

Now Esbern will give you a new word " Call Dragon " it is unlocked & ready to use so head to Dragonsreach.

Dragonsreach

Enter Dragonsreach & speak to the Jarl, follow the obvious speech prompts & go catch a dragon. After speaking to the Jarl head up the stairs on the right & head out the door onto Dragondreach, Great Porch.

***** Do A Manual Save Now ******

Dragonsreach, Great Porch

Go out to the end of the porch, equip the Call Dragon Shout & call the dragon, Odahviing. Once Odahviing lands you need to defeat him, don't worry, you won't kill him though. You need to force Odahviing back under the roof towards the door you came out of.
You will need to watch your health & stamina as you dance with Odahviing & force him slowly undercover. The best & quickest way is to walk backwards towards the door & Odahviing will follow you until he becomes trapped & held.

Once Odahviing is trapped you will talk to him & he will agree to take you so you can kill Alduin.

The Quest: The Fallen is now finished & the Quest: The World Eater's Eyrie begins..

Chryss

Thanks for a great guide. It was very helpful although I wasnt prepared for the dissapointment gen Tullus expressed. I am a Stormcloak through and through!!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
No Worries, I'm glad the walk through helped. Although I haven't done any of the Civil War Quest Line & taking into consideration that I had done it on an earlier character & went Imperial, for this Walk Through I leant towards the Stormcloaks so I know the disappointment you speak of with General Tullius.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
*Bump*

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
It's been awhile, so I think I will give this a Bump.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts