18+ The Fae Folk: A Skyrim Fanfiction

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Vixen Blackbriar

Call Me Vix
Holding her child in arm, Zeeba continued towards the river.
“Mommy?”
Zeeba smiled, looking at her child. “Yes baby?”
“How much do you love me?”
“Well,” she said, pulling the child forward and tickling her. “THIS much.” She motioned wide with her free hand.
The little girl giggled, smiling up at her. “Mommy?”
Zeeba looked at her child, a playful look moving down to her lips. “Yes baby?”
“When is daddy coming home?”
Zeeba felt her face fall solemn. “I don’t know baby."

Vixen Blackbriar

Call Me Vix
Holding her clothes crumpled over her feet, Firia leaned over the sleeping man. Having just put him under, she held her hands out, filling her eyes with his dreams. She saw everything he did. Everything. Visions of the people he knew, of what he dreamed of being, of who he was. She leaned in closer, getting more details. Finally discovering what she needed to, she broke the reverie. Smiling at the sleeping man, she moved her hands over his body, emitting a red light. The light coated the man, pulling him further into his dream world. After a few seconds, his breathing stopped. She smiled wider. She walked back out of the inn, leaving through the door into the docks of Dawnstar. The sun shone that day, and she pulled her hood over her silvery hair. Walking back behind the inn, she approached a man in leather armor.
“Did you get the information?”
“I did. He’s dead now. You’re in the will. Congratulations, now I’d like my share.”
The man smiled broadly, tossing the woman a sack of coins. “Thanks.”
Firia took the coins, turning on her heels towards the docks. Time to get out of town.

Vixen Blackbriar

Call Me Vix
Kyvn braced back into the darkness, prepared to die. However, the death didn’t come. As the teeth lashed out at her, Kyvn felt no pain. She opened her eyes, seeing nothing in the dim light. She lit her magic light, looking around her campsite. She could see footprints of the wolves, leaping out at her. Where had they gone? She got up from the snowy ground, looking for the wolves. She moved over, finding a pile of corpses. All of them. The entire pack of wolves lay dead before her. She cried out, suddenly confused. Turning around, she looked for the killer, her savior.
“You should really travel safer,” came a rough voice. She looked closer in the darkness, gasping at the man before her.
He was the biggest orc she’d ever seen. Brownish green skin and scars covered his rough face, and everything else was covered in massive black armor. His face was gruff and unsmiling, looking at the small imperial girl with his black beady eyes. He held a huge green hammer, heaved over his shoulder and covered in blood she’d assumed was the wolves’. “How-who? What?”
“You’d better get some sleep. I’ll keep watch. We can talk in the morning.” The orc walked over, sitting near where she’d set her log in the darkness.

Vixen Blackbriar

Call Me Vix
Meditation was how Ravyn got himself together. He wielded a good deal of power for any mage, and meditation was how he controlled it. He envied the mages who could simply choose when to unleash power, because Ravyn couldn’t. He would start to cast and the power would erupt from him, unleashing more and more powerful magic. He couldn’t practice magic, because he already knew how to do everything. He needed to control it. He’d pushed himself from society long ago for fear of what he might one day do to a person. He heaved a sigh. More meditation. Control. Power under control.

Vixen Blackbriar

Call Me Vix
Walks-with-Pride pushed through the currents of the water, fighting against the river. His muscles bulged with effort as he pushed himself harder and harder, reaching with each grip to attain more and more distance towards the rock that meant salvation. He wasn’t much into training with dummies or magic. Not enough risk. Instead, he was the type of Argonian to throw himself in the water between a rock and a waterfall, making himself forced to be strong enough to swim against the current. Or die. He continued to push, the spikes along his back standing up with effort. His tail joined in the effort, moving to channel the current and make it easier to move forward. He reached out, grabbing at the rock. He missed. The current pushed harder against him. He cried out in anger as the current pulled him down, down. He watched the rock fade away. He went limp, allowing the water to pull him to what he assumed would be his demise.

Vixen Blackbriar

Call Me Vix
“Orellia,” a voice boomed.
The Nordic girl awoke in surprise, grabbing her sword from the ground. She looked around the room, trying to see where it’d come from.
“Orellia,” it came again.
She looked around, seeing no one. “Who’s there?”
No response. “Answer me.”
“Orellia.”
She looked around. “Where are you?”
“Do you not recognize my voice, child?”
She listened close. “No. Who are you? Where are you?”
“You have been chosen Orellia. You are my champion.”
She was fully awake now. She got up, grabbing her bag and her shield and looking in the darkness of the room. She pulled a tinderbox from her bag, lighting the candle that sat on the night stand. She examined the room, seeing no one. “Who’s there? Where are you?”
“Orellia. Calm yourself. Listen to my voice. You know me.”
Orellia’s eyes widened. Somehow she knew. “This isn’t real.”
The voice continued. “You’ve been chosen Orellia. You are my champion. And I have need of you.”
Orellia sat down on her bed, completely in shock. “Talos help me.”
“It’s a little odd to ask for help from the very being who has just named you champion.”
“By the Nine I’m going insane.”
“Orellia. Listen. I haven’t much time.”
Orellia sat back, listening as the familiar voice of Talos filled her mind. “Go on.”
“An ancient evil has awoken. Or is awakening, now, as we speak. You need to leave the city. Now.”
Orellia scooped up her things. “What evil? What are you talking about?”
“Hurry Orellia. They’re coming. Riverwood won’t last the night.”

Vixen Blackbriar

Call Me Vix
The group of Fae had been travelling through the woods slowly, taking in the glory of being awake in the world once again.
“Imagine what this will be when it is ours once again. Freed from the confines of the Nine and the Daedra.”
The murderess who spoke pranced through the forests near Eldergleam, carefully hopping from tree to tree, plant to plant, as more and more Fae awoke from each at her touch. They were larger than the Stormcloak rebellion at its height now. But small, and hard to count. To the naked eye it seemed to be a girl prancing alone in the woods, but a trained eye saw that the very woods awoke with her. It was then, prancing through these woods, that the group came upon the corpse of an elk. The elk had been skinned and carved, desecrated for food. The girl leading the group smiled.
“It seems we have an uninvited guest in our woods. Spread out and find them. I’d love a word.”
The Fae spread in a beacon of light, pushing through the forest like a comb. Every tree, every flower was checked as the Fae returned to their mistress.
“Gone, eh? No matter. All of Nirn will know of us soon. This hunter will too. But I’d say let’s start small. Shall we off to Riverwood?” she asked. The Fae tinkled in delight as the girl jumped acrobatically to the left, heading directly for the small village.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts