The Face Behind The Avatar

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

Kattus

The skull display reminded me of it. It's a museum of medical oddities housed at the old College of Physicians of Philadelphia. Some crazy stuff in there.
But, if your telephone is speaking German, you are not in Philadelphia. lol
I study Medicine in Berlin, we even have a museum similar to what you described - it's originally about the history of Medicine but they have a floor dedicated to anatomical preparations showing medical conditions, it's pretty cool.
But the picture I posted was taken in our faculty for anatomy, they also have a few rooms full of anatomical preparations much like the museum, but slightly less spectacular and more easily accessible. We students are free to hang out there and study or eat.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

Skyrimosity

This is a picture of me at my older brother's wedding on June 27th. I am actually in my groomsman's outfit (except for me adding a hat and removing the coat after he and his wife were officially wed)

273B4855-E863-46B9-8062-1CCC1E40E441_zpsw1y6zj89.jpg

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
image.jpg Me in my tux like 2 days before my high school prom. Just thought I'd post a recent pic to this thread.

JoeReese

The skull display reminded me of it. It's a museum of medical oddities housed at the old College of Physicians of Philadelphia. Some crazy stuff in there.
But, if your telephone is speaking German, you are not in Philadelphia. lol
I study Medicine in Berlin, we even have a museum similar to what you described - it's originally about the history of Medicine but they have a floor dedicated to anatomical preparations showing medical conditions, it's pretty cool.
But the picture I posted was taken in our faculty for anatomy, they also have a few rooms full of anatomical preparations much like the museum, but slightly less spectacular and more easily accessible. We students are free to hang out there and study or eat.

Does this mean we need to address you as Fraulein/Frau Doktor, and there will be the ubiquitous flash of lightning and the frightened neighing of a nearby horse, whenever we do?

Kattus

Does this mean we need to address you as Fraulein/Frau Doktor, and there will be the ubiquitous flash of lightning and the frightened neighing of a nearby horse, whenever we do?
Absolutely yes!

Reaper87

吉光
Okay, my friends say I look a lot like Kermit the Frog (and I apparently do a good impression of his voice) , so this is as close to a picture of me that you guys are going to get. Sorry guys, I prefer to be shrouded in mystery :D

c59882bdf7ac82d7c39654761a773db6.jpg

And here's me at prom:

Brooks-Brothers-Dresses-Kermit-the-Frog-for-The-Muppets-03-424x540.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts