The Face Behind The Avatar

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
No Worries..... Made me wish there was a " Damn She's Hot " Button instead of just a Like button....lol

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
C:\Documents and Settings\mrobert\Desktop\MLR.jpg

Not sure this is working. How the heck do I put a picture on if it isn't on the web somewhere?

Tanya

I uploaded mine to photobucket first. That's the only way I know how to post pics.

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
hey there tanya you look pretty cool I mean your pic.

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
sorry if I posted this twice I thought this was a diffirent post,my bad.

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
Ahh just found my formal photos from last year!
163060_471053533691_3404093_n-1.jpg

Aaaaannd although it's not a good photo of me, I've got one for the lovely ladies of the forum ;)
183193_10150107580228692_597143691_6519394_7138639_n.jpg

And here's the most recent photo of me, pre-party:
304079_10150442273187729_546752728_10975303_2067066404_n.jpg

Did not peg you as a girl from your screename. Good on ya!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I wanna be respected as a good gamer, not respected just because I'm a girl who plays games.

My Daughter feels the same way as you do.

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
skindog lol That reminds me. I live in the country so I can't get xbox live. Well, anyways, I go to my brothers house to play online and be that guy on the couch on weekends. He has two accounts. One for himself and one for his wife, my sister-in-law, my mothers daughter-in-law and don't forget my brothers friends co-worker. I can't resist making this complicated.

Her screenname, xbox ID/Tag, is SxyGirlGamer and we would get online. Join a game and everyone is like "LOOK its a girl". I put the headset on, get my voice deeper than it is and say "YO sup little boys". If I didn't talk though, I would get like 3 friends requests and a message after every game. Good times, good times.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
acck that's harsh you see us guys are weak and as said before a girl that games is rare and some feel wrongly of course it like open season, on a doe. Most guys feel that a geeky girl might accept them and be a girlfriend of course its still wrong to hit on girls like that but every gamer geek would love to have a girl that accepts his gaming addiction and might play with him. IRL and otherwise. :)

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
i was not implying that you should just that young men are dumb, especially when it come to relations... just saying your reaction was a touch over the top..knock him down gently not a public humiliation via the entire internet

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
That doesn't sound too bad. At least you didn't make him do something homosexual in a photo and then post that. I mean I would post a pic of me in my underwear just to see everyones reaction lol but alas, I got friend requested by my grandmother.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts