Private The Evening is wiser than the Morning.[EWM]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
    The Camp near Shimmermist cave : Whiterun Hold

Michael stood dumbfounded as he watched Rath treat J'Zahriir wound. As Rath came out of the tent and asked Michael if he'd stand watch while they rested, Michael sat down on the stump by the fire-pit. "Sure I'll stand watch, my name is Michael by the way." said Michael as he removed his hood. Michael tossed some firewood that was beside him into the fire-pit. He then raised his right arm and cast a fireball at the pit, immediately igniting a large flame. "This should keep away most animals, so you can get some rest" said Michael as he took a book out of his satchel.

Obscure.Ref.Girl

Carpe' Jugular

J'Zahriir wakes the next morning and exits the tent , looks at his wound and notices how much it was healed. Searching the camp he notices the stranger against the tree and introduces himself to the well, an interesting looking elf. "This one is named J'Zahriir" I apologize for my actions yesterday" "J'Zahriir was abit shall we say under the weather, how long was I out?" starts looking around the edges of the camp to determine what attacked him. "This is odd, these tracks look like a animal but on two legs from the spacing, and they look similar to a wolf, not a troll that makes no sense", pauses "You said this was saber cat country right?"

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um

Michael closes his book and turns to meet J'Zahriir. "You've been out for a couple hours. Rath over there tended to your wound when you collapsed. He still hasn't gotten up" explained Michael as he walked towards the animal tracks. "Yes, this is saber cat territory. There is a strange cave nearby called Shimmermist Cave which is said to have strange creatures roaming inside. I ran over to warn you but I was to late it seems. Well at least your alive. That bite nearly killed you. I'm Michael by the way" said Michael as he extended his arm for a handshake.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
    [Fort Greymoor : Whiterun Hold]

finding his bow and dodging a few arrows shot in his direction Bruynzeel nocks a arrow and swings around to take aim at the archer on the east parapet as another archer emerges from the front door of the Fort. Releasing his arrow he recrouches and causes the new archer to look around surprised by the sudden disappearance of his target. While the archer on the parapet is struck and follows his brethren over the wall.

4 archers

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
    Her arrow sunk in somewhere about the smug bandit's neck, and nestled deep. She got back to her feet quickly, as it made contact, but kept low until he collapsed completely and stopped squirming; lest he have enough vigor left in him to raise an alarm. With more grace than one might have thought her stout form could manage, she leaped nimbly over the shallow, boulder flanked bank and made her way cautiously toward the body.

"There you are..." She said, nudging the bandit with her boot. Kneeling, she rummaged quickly through the small, leather satchel at his waist. He let out a final, shuddering groan in protest. "Come off it now, none of this is likely yours, truly, anyway. At least I earned it, aye?" Finally, near the bottom she found the coin purse he had been so proud of moments before, and poured its contents onto the flagged stones of the pathway. "Twenty pieces? Isn't much to get smug about if you ask me." She scoffed, insulting the bandit, but tucking the coins away into her belt nonetheless. She stood and looked back and forth nervously, making sure she hadn't attracted any attention.

Quickly, she made her way toward the door through which the other two bandits had disappeared. Crouching near the lock, she listened closely for any nearby stirring within; her gloved hand wrapped tightly around the handle of a well-sharpened Ebony dagger. She couldn't hear anything within, strangely enough, but she knew that didn't mean anything. With a deep breath she opened the door quickly, drawing her weapon but was met only with an empty corridor.

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-

Rath awakens feeling like he's been hit by a mammoth "Ugh. Good morning." He stands up and pops his neck and back then notices J'Zahriir up and moving. "Oh! J'Zahriir how are you feeling?" He says as he grabs some water and a loaf of bread and starts to eat. "Have you figured out what attacked you? From the bites I assumed saber cat, but a saber cat would go for a kill you must've tasted bad." He laughs.

Obscure.Ref.Girl

Carpe' Jugular

"Hello Michael, was i really that bad Oh don't answer that i can see I was" J'Zahriir turns to Rathalos and says "Thank you for your care, I am feeling much better, I have not determined what attacked me. I am having a bit of trouble deciphering the tracks." stomach rumbles "speaking of taste I could use a bit, maybe we should eat something before doing much else." retrieves some of the venison from his hunt and goes to fire to start preparing it "What are your thoughts on it? I have noticed they head over there though." Points in direction of cave with a fork.

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-

"Think nothing of it freind. It's my job as a healer to help those in need" Rath looks at the tracks. "And I'm no good at tracking so I'll just follow and help you guys whenever you need it." Rath looks down at his bread "Here." He Breaks it in half and hand it to J'Zahriir "You need to be careful though you lost a lot of blood and it is normal if you start feeling tired more often. As well as sleeping late, but this will only last a few days."

(Huh listen to me. I sound like my dad. He always wanted me to become a healer like himself. I never wanted to though, but now that I've tried it out for myself I might just do that. But I hope I dont have to heal any more saber cat bites anytime soon. But I will do what must be done.)

Rath trails off in thought....

Obscure.Ref.Girl

Carpe' Jugular

"Thanks for the bread, care for some venison you two?"assumes they will and cuts the freshly roasted meat into three parts, while continuing "I am interested in finding the animal that attacked me and taking some revenge do you want to accompany me, Its likely dangerous I would appreciate the help."

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
    (I'm really sorry I haven't been on in a while, my life has just been really busy, but it's all cleared up, so i'm back! i'll try and catch up to the story if possible, i'm just super surprised how well the RP section has turned out.)

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um

Michael takes the venison from J'Zahriir and eats it. "I will accompany you. We can't have you passing out again" said Michael. He looked over at Rath as he seemed to stare off into the sky. "Looks like Rath is of the same mind. Shall we follow the tracks and see where they lead us?" he asked.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai

Sara rode her white mare into the courtyard looking around at her surroundings. She saw Bruynzeel busying himself around the courtyard (i really don't know what your doing so...). She heard a noise through a large gateway and saw Andante rifleing around through a bandits coin purse. She hopped off her horse, checking that both of her sleek swords were at her waist, and her quiver full of arrows. she quickly tied her horse to a post, tightly enough to keep the mare from wandering, but loose enough so that the horse could pull free if attacked. She set off at a brisk jog, following Andante, things could soon go down hill she thought if that Bosmer did something stupid.

Shew

Bruynzeel notes Sara's swift and precise actions and continues till he enters the front door of the fort. puts away his bow and draws his sword and dagger. Stops and listens closely three voices right, two left. "Dad said I should go to college, idiot never told me which college" continues to sneak left til I see my targets.

another archer and a orc bandit. putting away sword and dagger I pull my bow and nock an arrow take a deep breathe while time seems to slow to a crawl I launch an arrow at the archer and nock another while the orc runs over to his pal and turns his back to me I release the second then release my breath and listen to see if discovered. Nothing...

3 archers, 15 bandits

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-

Rath returns from deep thought. "Yeah sure I'll travel with you... but.." Rath looks at Michael then to J'Zahriir. "There is something you must know before we depart. You see I'm in skyrim because of my parents deaths, but... Forgive me this is hard to explain. You see my family lived with a clan of bretons. Yes I know thats odd to see a clan of Bretons but for hundreds of years we lived by our ways and followed our laws." Rath pauses and sighs. He opened his mouth showing off his sharp pointed teeth."Don't be alarmed this is niether Vampirism or Lyncanwhatya. My people have a dark past. A past that turned them into savages, into... Cannibals. Yes my teeth are sharpened to make it easier to break flesh. But please I'm not like that I never wanted to be like that. I, sadly, am the cause of my clans extinction." Rath flashes back

("It was a warm summers day and it had just stopped raining so I decided to go for a run through the woods leaving the saftey of the sancutary, this breaking one of our many laws, I jumped puddle to puddle making tracks everywhere as I ran and clear my mind of the days stresses. I then had the feeling that I was not alone. This feeling set in so deep I ran as fast as I could back to the sancutary. Later that night a large group of bandits swept in and attacked our fortress. I being the coward I am hid in the trap door under the rug in my fathers shop, while my people fought to the death to correct my mistake. They fought bravely but sadly in the end they all had perished. I later snuck back up and took what was left and ran to the closest city. Upon reading my fathers journal, one of the things I managed to grab, it said he had a buisness partner in Markath, but I apparently got on the wrong carriage and ended up in whiterun.)"

Rath looks at his two new freinds hoping they will not kill him where he sits.
    "So thats... thats my story. Don't worry I do not crave flesh like most cannibals I just have heightened "hunters" instict. If you wish for me to leave so be it. But I just thought I might tell you before you get worried." Rath takes the venison and eats.

Obscure.Ref.Girl

Carpe' Jugular
    [The Camp near Shimmermist Cave: Whiterun Hold]
    "Then I suggest we put aside my revenge and proceed to Markarth and find this business partner of your father's.", "Hunting the beast that bit me seems shallow anyway." finishes meal, and mulls over the info just put across. an Ex-Cannibal? Wonder if his parents were Namera followers?

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
    [The Camp near Shimmermist Cave: Whiterun Hold]

"As you wish. I don't know much about this buisness partner except that her name is Eola. I don't even know where she lives. The journal only talks about her breifly and many pages are torn out, but we will see when we get to markarth." Rath looks around. ( Hmm he didn't mention my cannibalism... I guess thats a good thing though Michael is being very quiet...)

Shew

Bruynzeel continues past the door to the prison up the stairs to the tower as he climbs the stairs another bandit comes into view and Bruynzeel nocks another arrow as the patrolling bandit turns to climb the stairs again he releases and ends the career of another bandit. Continuing up the stairs he raids the chest and checks to make sure there is no one else up here before going back down the stairs and rummaging in his fallen foes for gear and goods, while keeping his ears open for discovery, and his companions approach.

[2 Archers, 13 Bandits]

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um

"A Cannibal eh? Never met one before" said Michael as he kicked some sand into the still burning pit of firewood. "Your father reminds me of my own" said Michael with a reminiscent look. He looked towards J'Zahriir. "Chasing down what bit you would be petty. I shall accompany you both to Markarth; to be honest I've never traveled further West then Rorikstead".

Obscure.Ref.Girl

Carpe' Jugular

"Most of my hunting has been done in the woods south and east of Whiterun, so I say we head in the direction of Whiterun and then along the southern road. The map I saw in Falkreath showed it to connect to Markarth.", pauses "Course we could get a wagon to take us there for some septims but I usually like to walk"

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-

"Haha not many live past meeting a cannibal. And it doesn't matter to me a carriage would be nice but I'm out of money. I've never been to skyrim and the only town I know of is Markarth, and whiterun but I've never set foot in either. I suppose we could travel to whiterun I'll find some money and we can take a carriage to Markarth." Rath breathes in deep and takes in the scenery. "But walking sounds nice this is a beautiful country."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts