The Enslavement of Lady Shisha

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

< That Damned Arrow >

... but then I took an arrow to the knee.
Wow! I wonder, how is she connecting Kohl - or Orthington, your choice of what to call him - to Zeran? By the way, Zeran is awesome! If I haven't already mentioned ;P

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
haha ^-^ She is connecting Kohl to Zeran becuz of Kohl's sincere nature and kindness. and Kohl kinda looks like him, in a way.

< That Damned Arrow >

They do? That'd explain it ... such an interesting RP we have going on! A suffering woman, her constant companions, a wanted nobleman, and a bounty hunter. *Dramatic grim drums*

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
Nice lol i'm about to post a picture of Zeran in a new album ^-^ and here but pictures of Rethra and Ka'tharin will be in the album as well.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
standalone
Zeran

< That Damned Arrow >

Whoa, different than I expected...I love his character - the personality, the care, everything. Great guy

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
haha yup ^-^ go check out my album tho i think you will be surprised as to what Rethra and Ka'tharin look like as well

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
(Author's note: As to Zeran's giving a command to Shisha, in a courtship the man is dominate no matter the woman's status. Her defying him, would mean she longer wished for him to court her. It was also a sign of disrespect. During this time, it was a patrilinial (Spell-check) society. Meaning the linage, was recorded through the men. Just a little side note. ^-^ Hope your enjoying it! I will start posting pictures of every character here soon after every chapter.)

Chapter 6: Beautiful Queens Who Act Like Children

Zeran began walking towards Shisha's quarters, having been to the market, he had bought beautiful jeweled wristbands as a gift for her. He was about half way there, when yelling and crashing came from the queen's chambers. A servant girl came running down the hall, yelling for Zeran. "My Lord! Lady Shisha is on a rampage! She is refusing to go to Ilith'a, and no one can calm her." A loud crash came from the quarters. Zeran looked back at the slightly opened door. "plops!" He cursed as he saw a vase fly past the door and another crash could be heard. He ran passed the servant girl, and entered the room. It looked like a wild animal had found its way in, shattered pieces of glass covered the stone floor of the dining area. Fruit covered the floor, as well as what looked like a whole pitcher of wine. Screaming could be heard from Shisha's bed chamber, Zeran proceeded to the next room. As he began to open the door a stone statue hit the door and shattered, causing him to close the door slightly to protect himself. He walked in to an entire group of servants standing in the center of the room, Shisha sat on the elegant bed. "Get out!" A large fireball was hurled towards the group, they immediately moved out of the way. "My Lady please! You must go!" She gave the woman who said that a angry look. "I said get out!" She was about to hurl a ball of lightning at the girl when Zeran ran up and grabbed her wrists. Raising his voice he spoke. "Enough Shisha! You are acting childish!" She glared at him, and snarled. "I don't want to go and you can't make me!" He pushed her hands behind her back, causing her slight pain. He spoke softly and kindly now. "Enough, I am doing this for your own good. The Council has agreed as well." She began to struggle against his grip. He whispered in her ear. "Mor'ranr, iet nuanen Dröttning." At this she relaxed, and no longer struggled. Whispering once more he spoke again. "Eru ono gánga eom waíse en mor'ranr?" She spoke in a bitter tone. "Eka wilae." He released her arms, and she sat staring blankly at the bed. He stood back and crossed his arms, and sighed. He looked at the staff who sat wide eyed. "Start getting her things together, she is leaving soon." They nodded and began to clean, and do as he asked. He looked at the girl that sat before him, and smiled. One who could lead an empire and be so well-loved, but yet still act like a child at times. He knelt before her, and took the bands out of his bag and place them on her wrists. "I got these for you." She gazed up at him, her electric blue eyes looked as though she could see his soul. He laughed slightly and kissed her forehead. He stood up, and held out his hand. "Come on we have a long way to go." She took his hand reluctantly and followed him out of the chambers. He lead her past the palace court yard, at the gate three horses sat waiting. A small group of soldiers upon horses sat waiting for them as well, Jir'in leaned against the gate wall. He turned his head when he saw them coming. "Aww, there's my nephew and the Blood Queen." He bowed low to Shisha. "I heard the yelling, what was going on up there?" Zeran glanced at Shisha. "I will explain later." Servants rushed out from the castle two large saddle bags in hand. "Your things my Lady." Zeran took the bags from them. "Thank you." They bowed low and returned to the palace. Zeran began securing the bags for to the saddle, once he was done Shisha mounted the horse. Zeran just now noticing her traveling attire. She wore a green hood and revealing leather and chainmail armor with leather boots, her two ebony blades strapped to her belt. He smiled slightly and mounted his own steed. Jir'in sat upon his horse. "Let us be off then!" He gently tapped the beast and took off into the city and out the gates, the group following behind him.

standalone
Ka'tharin

(Author's Note: The language used is from Eragon, the Ancient Language. I do not own.
Meaning: 1st line: Peace, my beautiful Queen. 2nd line: Will you be at peace? 3rd line: I will. Just so you know.)

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
Lol yeah, she has a temper.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
Chapter 7: The Forest City

Shisha stared blankly at the jeweled bracers Zeran had gotten for her while she rode with the group, they were beautiful. However, she was frankly very pissed off he was forcing her to go to Ilith'a. She did not want to leave her home, but she obviously had no choice in the matter. Council politics were a jumbled mess, as queen she could not go against their decision if they had all agreed it would be best. She sighed and looked up. They had rode for hours with few stops, Zeran rode beside her. She wondered if she should just trust him, they had been pretty close friends before she was queen, even since they were children. Alistar, Shisha and Zeran, that was all it was supposed to be. Thing's change, though. Time changes how people see you, Alistar is to be married. Zeran, began to care for Shisha in a way that scared her. She knew he cared, and love her very much. However she was not sure she felt the same way, she did not trust him he had been more than generous and kind to her but she wasn't sure. She looked up from her thoughts and caught Zeran looking at her affectionately with a smile on his face, she immediately blushed and looked the other way.

Zeran couldn't help but think how cute she looked when she blushed. He laughed slightly, he was one lucky bastard. Jir'in slowed down until he was next to Zeran. "Let me guess she refused to go?" "Yes, it was worse than the last time. The dining room and bed chamber were trashed, she started using the Arcane to inside of just throwing knives." Jir'in just laughed. "You got your hands full." Zeran just laughed. "That I do." He said just as the city of Ilith'a came into view. Being the third largest city in the Empire, and one of the leading supplier of meats and leathers. It was surrounded by four huge trees, much like the ones in Valenwood. They created a canopy of leaves above the city. The forest stretched out far, smaller tree's made up the rest of the forest. Zeran spoke. "Home." They began to enter the city, Shisha had only been here once. She stared wide eyed at how everything was different then her home city of Amar'a. Zeran dismounted as soon as they reached the city's palace, he helped Shisha down from her horse. He took the saddle bags off of the horse as well and he lead her into the palace. It was a very decorate estate, emphasis was put on heavily the aspects of nature and hunting. Zeran lead her to a large chamber, the room had been decorated in the fashion of Amar'a, a pitcher of spiced wine sat next to a bed with green and gold silk sheets, a large dresser and wardrobe sat in the corner of the room. A large window overlooking the Forest City was to her left. Zeran placed her bags on the bed, and turned to speak to her. "Jir'in's wife made you some clothes, their in the wardrobe. Come find me, when you're ready. I'll be in the Great Hall. It's around the corner on your right." He gave her a quick hug and turned and left the room.

Shisha watched him go, she didn't exactly want to be alone in a strange city right now. She sighed and walked over to the wardrobe and began to put away her things. Choosing a white dress that was strapless and had black flower embroidery, it was long and went to the floor, she changed clothes and walked out of the room and around the corner into the Great Hall. The architecture of the hall was exquisite, the columns had been carved to look like vines twisting together hold up the building. At the end of the large hall two thrones sat, one of them empty, Zeran sat in the other. A smaller chair next to Zeran, sat Jir'in. Shisha walked forward, Zeran never took his eyes off of her. He took her hand and they sat down, just as a friend of Zeran came into the room. "Hey! Asshole! I was wondering when you would get back!" A long blonde haired, male elf with a sharp face and pierced ears walked into the room. He wore a cloth jacket with nothing underneath, and leather greaves and boots, a dragon bone sword hung from his belt, he wore many chains around his neck with small trinkets attached to them. Zeran stood up and laughed. "Xiathan! You son of a bitch!" The gave each other a quick hug. Jir'in rolled his eyes and stood up. "I'm getting some wine, don't be too loud or Vira will have your head." He walked out of the room. Xiathan spoke again this time eyeing Shisha. "Sooooooo, this is the beautiful sex-goddess you spoke so much of." Zeran laughed. Shisha stood up, irritated now. "Excuse me? 'Sex-goddess'? What the hell?" Xiathan just laughed, he turned his head to Zeran. "Have you bedded her yet? I'm sure with her feisty attitude she would be a wildcat in bed." Shisha slapped Xiathan across the cheek. "How dare you! Even if he has that is now of your business, you pervert." Zeran was shocked. "Shisha, I think you're over reacting just little." She looked at him, her eye's full of hurt. "How can you stand by and let him say all those thing's." Xiathan spoke up, a handprint on his cheek. "Damn!" He spoke to Zeran once more. "If you're not going to do her, can I? Or at least invite me to join you guys." Shisha stared at Zeran, tears in her eye's she took off running down towards her room.

Zeran sighed and said. "Really? Did you have to say that in front of her?" Xiathan shrugged. "I gotta admit she is probably the sexiest woman I have ever seen, and yes I did." He stuck his tongue out at Zeran. "I'll talk to you later. I'm going to go take a cold bath......" He said as he walked past Zeran and out the doors. Zeran rubbed his temples and took a deep breath. "Time to go make sure she doesn't kill anyone." He walked out of the Great Hall and around the corner to Shisha's room.

_Your_wish_is_my_Command___by_sakimichan.jpg
Xiathan (I saw this picture and I was like Holy crap thats exactly how i imagined him! and it obviously doesn't belong to me. Except he has electric blue eyes.)

(Author's Note: I wanted to make Xiathan like a womanizing asshole, you can never have too many of those..... Anyway, if you have read up until this point I would like to formally thank you! It means alot to me,and stay tuned so much more to come!)

< That Damned Arrow >

Yes! Xiathan is such a freaking a-hole!! But it's good writing that you're doing, and an unlikable character adds great spice to a story, instead of having all perfect characters and such :D I enjoy reading your writing, have fun writing it!

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
:) Thank you! I wanted him to be a complete womanizing jerk, I thought he would be a good counter part to the refined and gentleman like nature to Zeran.

< That Damned Arrow >

Well, I agree with your thoughts. Sweet, attentive, caring Zeran, and then fiery womanizing asshole. I like it! Good...metaphor? Lol just because I'm good at writing doesn't mean I don't always understand it...

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
Haha kinda lol

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
Chapter 8: Plan's for the Day

The blonde headed elf walked through the city of Ilith'a, the image of Shisha in his mind. "Damn! Zeran is protective of her, but why?" He thought to himself, as he walked. A dark headed beautiful elf woman came towards him. "What is her name? Hmmmm, can't remember." He thought, as he flashed a white smile. The woman walked up to him, she bit her lip. "Xiathan, did you hear? Zeran brought back the Queen, and has been courting her! She is supposed to be a major bitch, I don't even see why she is so well-loved and Zeran could do soooo much better." Xiathan still couldn't remember the woman's name, but spoke kindly anyway. "She isn't as bad as you think, I met her today. She is quite the fireball and personally I see why he is with her." He laughed lightly. "Personally I would've bedded her by now, but Zeran isn't as bold as I am." The woman seemed shocked. "You......would bed her?" Xiathan just smiled and closed his eyes. "Yes, I would." His eyes opened. The woman just turned and left. He thought for a minute, it had been several days since he had last seen Zeran and Shisha. He turned and headed for the palace.

Zeran sat on Shisha's bed, he wore a white tunic and leather greaves and boots. Shisha laid on his chest asleep, she wore some thing of the same style except with a light teal blue tunic. Zeran looked out the window at the city. She had told him her dislike of the city many times, but this was for the best. Whispers of a assassination plot had reached his ear, that is one reason why he brought her here. If he was around whoever it was couldn't go through with it. He had informants sending him information weekly and he had even placed extra guards around the palace. He wouldn't let anyone hurt her. She just meant to much to him. Xiathan came through the door, and was about to speak when he saw Shisha asleep. He flashed a devious smile and went over to Zeran, and spoke his voice a whisper. "Comfortable?" Zeran smiled. "Yes, very." Xiathan laughed softly. "That's good. Want to come to the falls later?" Zeran thought for a minute. "Sure, I'll wake her up and we will meet you there." Xiathan nodded and turn on his heels and walked out of the room. Zeran spoke softly but loud enough to wake Shisha up. "Beautiful, it's time to wake up." Shisha moaned out of exhaustion. Zeran laughed. "Come on time to get up." Her eyes fluttered open, and she sat up. Sleepily she said. "Good morning." Zeran smiled affectionatly and pushed some hair out of her face. "Good morning. I want to show you some thing." She yawned. "Mmmkay." As she stood up Zeran took her hand and lead her outside of the city where Xiathan waited by the city gate.

Xiathan had pushed off from the wall had was leaning against as he saw Zeran, and Shisha coming towards him. "Took you guys long enough." Zeran ran his hands through his hair. "Sorry, I was showing Shisha the market place." Xiathan spoke. "Ok, let's go." He turned and walked off into the forest, Shisha and Zeran trailing behind him.

(Edit: Sorry for the name issue! Falcion is Shisha's companion in an RP and I guess I decided to write his name instead of Zeran's. Sorry for the confusion.)

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
Chapter 9: Ilith'a Fall's

The waterfall's of Ilith'a were quite a sight to see, the crystal clear water shimmered and moved in the morning sunlight, wild flowers grew around the large pool which the waterfalls fed. Shisha took in the beauty of it all, Amar'a was beautiful, but flowers she had never even seen before grew bright and beautiful. Zeran and Xiathan began walking towards the pool, stripping of their clothes as they walked. Shisha stared concerned at this. "What are you doing?" She asked with an uncomfortable tone. Zeran turned his head to her just as he was stripping of his boots. "We are going swimming. Don't you want to join us?" Xiathan who had already stripped completely and was in the water, swam up to the edge of the pool and had his arms on the rocks. "Yes, why don't you? The water is nice and cold, and you have to admit it is hot today." She bit her lip, and spoke. "No, I will sit here for awhile." Xiathan grumbled. "How disappointing." As he held his breath and went under the cold spring water, Zeran finished unclothing himself, and shrugged. "Suit yourself." With this Shisha blushed brightly and looked away as he splashed into the water. She sat down among the flowers and picked a red lily-like flower.

Zeran couldn't deny he was quite disappointed that Shisha refused to swim with them, what man wouldn't? The woman was practically a goddess! Zeran was a gentleman and all, but after all he was still a guy. He wanted to see her body just as much as Xiathan wanted to, but he also cared deeply for her. Because of this, he respected her wishes. Shisha was one of the oldest Snow-elves, but she still held some manner of innocence, even if she did get bored from time to time and consume an outrageous amount of alcohol and Moon Sugar. Zeran came up from under the water and swam to the edge of the pool, and spoke to Shisha. "You don't look like you're having much fun." Shisha looked at him in surprise, and sighed. "I didn't exactly want to come, you know." Zeran scowled. "Why didn't you say something?" "Because I didn't want to ruin your day." Zeran spoke again. "Oh, ok." With this he disappeared back into the pool. Shisha went back to looking at the flowers, when all of a sudden Zeran and Xiathan had jumped out and began walking towards her. Realizing what they were about to do she stood up and began backing away. "No! No! And no!" The two just smiled. She began to take off running, Zeran being faster than her, grabbed her by the waist and started to pull her towards the water. She tried to resist, kicking and screaming "No!" the two boys just laughed and Xiathan took hold of her wrists and spoke. "Have fun!" With a laugh, Xiathan let go and Zeran threw her in the water. The two began to laugh hysterically, and Shisha came to the surface. A annoyed look on her face. "NOT funny!" With this she splashed them both. Xiathan spoke. "Awww! Come on Shisha, you need to have some fun every once in a while." She grumbled and got out of the water and began stripping as well. "Might as well, since I'm soaked now." Xiathan and Zeran just looked at each other and jumped into the water making a huge splash. When she was unclothed, Zeran could just stare. She was so beautiful, every curve was perfect. Her tannish skin had a soft, light brown color to it. Xiathan stared wide-eyed as well, probably thinking something more sexual. At last Shisha jumped in, splashing the two males back to reality. Shisha smiled. "You guys owe me a splash war!" At this she pushed water towards Zeran, causing water to get in his eyes. "Hey! That's it!" He splashed her back and Xiathan joined in.

And so began the Snow-Elf water fight. But little did the trio know that they were being watched. Reddish eyes glowed from a cave above the falls keeping a close eye on the Blood Queen.

(Author's Note: Been really busy of late, sorry for the wait!)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts