1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

The Empire is Just as Racist, as Ulfric

Discussion in 'Open RP - Inns and Pubs' started by John Beck, Sep 8, 2015.

1. John Beck

John Beck Nordic Hero

Anyone else tired of reading how racist the Stormcloacks are but everyone ignores the racism within the Empire Faction. Empires are based on a sense of superiority. Personally I think that Ulfric will win, and the Thalmor will misperceive this as a sign of weakness on the Empires part, but really its only one legion. The Empire will just ask for help from Ulfric and he will do what Nords do best and kill elves. I thinkgeographically the Nords are shielded by their allies and the Empire won't let the Thalmor walk through their lands. The dragonbirn strikes up allies with both Hammerfell and Morrowind, they have allies.

2. hershangames

hershangames Well-Known Member

I like your opinion, but just in what are you basing it? I mean, e eryone calls orcs ugly in the Empide but asode from that?

*notcriticizingjistasking

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

3. John Beck

John Beck Nordic Hero

If the Empire wins its army will have a lot of Nords in it and will make a hefty portion of the Empire. If Nordic Culture is racist them the Empire will be two. A empires founding principles are also racist in the way that they believe they are superior to their possessions, see any empire ever. Stormcloack guards will say the Imperials think us lawless dogs, lawless. So the empire thinks the Nords are unorganized and incapable of a stable government without the Empire. They have a elected monarchy, thats not lawless.

#3 John Beck, Sep 9, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
  4. Kivuli_The_Khajit

Kivuli_The_Khajit Werewolf Queen of Skyrim

(Side note: John please please please please PLEASE work on your spelling and grammar.)

Decent points. I honestly give no craps about who wins, most of my guys are unaligned or are aligned but again couldn't give a crap.

5. Laomir Dragtar

Laomir Dragtar New Member

I agree mostly, but I mean come on, Ulfric is such a a**hole

6. Kivuli_The_Khajit

Kivuli_The_Khajit Werewolf Queen of Skyrim

Yes. He is quite the dickhead. However, a very charismatic dickhead.