The Elder Scrolls VI: ... (My Ideas for the game)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BlazeGlory

--- Under Construction ---

Recently I've been seeing many people assuming where TES6 will take place and what the story line will be.... You have to work with me here, As I know not everybody chose the same side in the war...

The game starts, Your locked in another 10 minute long video, After this opening video explaining the great war and the details of the White-Gold Concordat. Then your shown a fork in the road, one sign reads Cyrodiil, the other Summerset Isles. Depending on your response, The story begins...

Alliance: Spoken by the Ruler of the Empire

"It has been five long years since the War of Skyrim, The remaining Stormcloaks and Legionnaires have comined forces with one enemy in mind... The Aldmeri Dominion. While it is true that we are far from recovered from the previous war, we have a major advantage over the Aldmeri Dominion; that advantage is known to all of Tamriel as the Dovahkiin and his own personal army of Dragons, and the recently rebuilt Order of the Blades. As well as Hammerfell rejoining the Empire."

Dominion: Spoken by a Thalmor Official

"So the Empire has re-risen, Skyrim is unified, Hammerfell took up Imperial coats again, We bested them once, We will do it again! History repeats itself. Apparently the Empire has forgotten this, we will prove the Mer supremacy over Man and all of Tamriel! Not to mention, We have the Dovahkiin, and his Dragons..."

You've chosen a side, Either you will defend your homeland and ancestors or fight for the "Betterment of Tamriel" ....

Aldmeri: An Alliance forged before the First Great War, They bested the Empire once already. Mostly Mer, But also those who see the opposite side of the racism in the main province of Tamriel... Races consist mostly of Manmer, Altmer, Bosmer, and Orsimer... They fight to prove the dominance of Mer over man.

The Alliance:
After the war in Skyrim, The Empire allied themselves with the resistance in Hammerfell. They want their land, The land their ancestors owned and ravaged and fought for. They want their beliefs, They want their Rights as the Sons and Daughters of Tamriels Greatest... A hardy alliance that includes mostly Nords, Redguards and Imperials.

NPC Creatures:
The NPC's should be a mix creatures found in Skyrim and the games before it and new beasts, Such As:

Dragons - I mean think of it, your fighting a huge war, Nords vs Elves, Redguards vs Orcs, Dunmer vs Manmer and all of a sudden you hear a thunderous shriek, You look up, and see a huge dragon flying over the battlefield burning all below it, landing and eating both sides, just a potential game changer, Do you stop and fight the dragon or push on and try to wipe out the foes before you?

Hydra - Dragons of the sea, as your swimming from the continent to the islands you see gigantic red eyes ascending from under the water... 5 heads, 5 different elements, One tries to set you ablaze while another head is covering you in frost, Storms from one, as the other is chomping on your head..... Not like the little wimpy ones from god of war, but actual monsters...

Ogres - Obviously oversized Orcs, But they're only found in mountainous regions of Tamriel, and not just one or two of them... If you stray too far off the road you run into a village of them, 10, 20, Hell, 50 of em just charge at you, hungry for their next meal...

Rogue Werewolves - Groups of bandits who have drunken the blood of the wolf, 3 to 5 at a time. Pack-like mentality, with the strategics of men.

Centaur - Half man half horse, quick and strong, will defend their camps and treasures with their lives.

Goblins - Short and tough, found in most caves and ruins, mostly fought in groups but you can come across single ones while exploring Tamriel

Harpy - Half bird, half woman, have various nests around Tamriel and like to ambush prey from the sky.

Gorgons - Is it a snake, or is it a woman? Found on remote islands near tamriel.

Pegasus - Better than a horse, right? No unicorns though. d-_-b

Phoenix - A re-risen spirit spirit of a bird cloaked in flames.

Zombies - Umbrella Corp?

Minotaur - Body of a man, with the head of a bull.

Cougar - Agile and quick, Bad news for low levels.

Sabre Cats - Large predators, found in Mountainous and Tundra areas.

Banshees - Like draugr except they scream and fly.

Gryphon - Head and wings of an eagle with the body of a lion... I'd be scared if it flew at me.

Uraeus - Huge cobras, Maybe weak to fire to counteract the Frostbite Spider.

Siren - Mermaid

Tyer032392

Recently I've been seeing many people assuming where TES6 will take place and what the story line will be.... You have to work with me here, As I know not everybody chose the right side in the war... xD Anyways....

There is not right side of the war, a war is a war, and there is going to be good and bad. To the Stormcloaks, the Empire is the reason for the war and how they gave up on Talos so easily while isn't the entire picture. Ulfric used this as an excuse to kill the high king and attempted to usurp his throne. On the other hand, you have the Empire who believes they have a legitimate claim on Skyrim and that Ulfric's little rebellion is nothing more than a mans lust for power.

The game starts, Your locked in another 10 minute long video, Except this time it's about how the Nords kicked the empire out of Skyrim, As a Result the High King of Skyrim is none other than Ulfric Stormcloak... He's telling you about the events in the past game, (Skyrim) How the Empire was weak and the elves have no place in the center of Tamriel, The Elven discrimination against the Nords and other non-mer of Tamriel, He explains to you the new alliance The Daggerfall Alliance. As the new Great war rages on, You must pick a Side, Aldmeri or The Alliance....

I have several problems with this idea. Firstly, some of us did not side with Ulfric and his rebellion. I myself sided with the Empire because I could tell Ulfric just wanted to be king which he truly did not deserve. So, I think that the intro should be narrated by who ever the player sided with.

After the Empire was defeated in the Great War, The remaining soldiers had to pick a side, Either defend their homeland and ancestors or fight for the "Betterment of Tamriel" ....

As stated previously, some of us fought for the Empire. So, for those who sided with the Empire, an Imperial officer like Rikke would explain why Ulfric's rebellion failed and that the Empire was back at its strength to invade the Aldmeri Dominion.

Anyways, personally, I feel that this is more or less a DLC type expansion versus needing its own base game.

BlazeGlory

Maybe your correct, but the Empire would still have to recover from the rebellion, whereas had you sided with the Stormcloaks as you conquered new regions more nords would want to join the fight.. I am currently editing my post so please check back in a few minutes to give me more feedback. Thanks for your opinion though,

Two Bears

An Ulfric-controlled Skyrim friendly with the Dunmer? Probably not.

EDIT: Also, Ogres have already appeared in previous Elder Scrolls titles.

180px-OB-creature-Ogre.jpg

BlazeGlory

Its not just Skyrim, It's the alliance, and I think TES Online has something like this, i dunno havent read much about it, But i will be editing it as well, if you would like to have a convo with me maybe you could message me? I would like to get as much perspective from as many as possible, to make this the best TES6 assumption as possible, Thank you

Tyer032392

Maybe your correct, but the Empire would still have to recover from the rebellion, whereas had you sided with the Stormcloaks as you conquered new regions more nords would want to join the fight.. I am currently editing my post so please check back in a few minutes to give me more feedback. Thanks for your opinion though,

While you do have a point about the Empire, the same is also true about the Stormcloaks. To be honest, the Stormcloaks have more of a challenge as they need to not only build their new military from a bunch of militia, to a professional fighting force equipped with all the supplies that an army would need, while the Empire on the other hand already has this set up. To be honest, I could see a weakened Empire having better chances of winning a war against the Aldmeri Dominion versus the Kingdom of Skyrim because of this primary difference. Oh, and let's not forget that Ulfric would have to put down rebellions should he be crowned High King.

BlazeGlory

An Ulfric-controlled Skyrim friendly with the Dunmer? Probably not.

EDIT: Also, Ogres have already appeared in previous Elder Scrolls titles.

180px-OB-creature-Ogre.jpg

Yes i feel since you should be able to explore the whole continent they should be brought back, as well as more creatures from past TES games I will be adding to the list.

Two Bears

Its not just Skyrim, It's the alliance, and I think TES Online has something like this, i dunno havent read much about it, But i will be editing it as well, if you would like to have a convo with me maybe you could message me? I would like to get as much perspective from as many as possible, to make this the best TES6 assumption as possible, Thank you

TESO is set in the mid Second Era, about 1200 years before the events of the original series. Skyrim is set in the second century of the 4th Era. When Red Mountain essentially exploded, Vvarenfell was rendered practically uninhabitable. Shortly after that, the Argonians invaded southern Morrowind, capturing most of what remained of the mainland. What remains of Dark Elf civilization is essentially Blacklight in the northwest mainland and southern Solstheim. The result has been essentially a Dunmer diaspora. They won't be waging wars or making alliances with anybody for the next several centuries.

Here's a good place to read up on TES lore: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page

BlazeGlory

TESO is set in the mid Second Era, about 1200 years before the events of the original series. Skyrim is set in the second century of the 4th Era. When Red Mountain essentially exploded, Vvarenfell was rendered practically uninhabitable. Shortly after that, the Argonians invaded southern Morrowind, capturing most of what remained of the mainland. What remains of Dark Elf civilization is essentially Blacklight in the northwest mainland and southern Solstheim. The result has been essentially a Dunmer diaspora. They won't be waging wars or making alliances with anybody for the next several centuries.

Here's a good place to read up on TES lore: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
I've read up on my lore, I just figured the Dunmer would want to pick a side, mainly for protection, before both would try to take over Morrowind.

Two Bears

I've read up on my lore, I just figured the Dunmer would want to pick a side, mainly for protection, before both would try to take over Morrowind.

The Argonians control most of inhabitable Morrowind. Most of the rest is a wasteland. If anything a Skyrim under Ulfric would probably be most interested in taking Solstheim back from the Dunmer. After all, it was originally part of Skyrim. I don't see an alliance as likely.

BlazeGlory

The Argonians control most of inhabitable Morrowind. Most of the rest is a wasteland. If anything a Skyrim under Ulfric would probably be most interested in taking Solstheim back from the Dunmer. After all, it was originally part of Skyrim. I don't see an alliance as likely.
This is still a work in progress mind you, I see your points and as I think of all possible situations i will take all of your ideas in as well,

Tyer032392

Another idea I would like to put forward is for the chance that many High Elves who do not buy into the "Elven Supremacy" would join the alliance as their own factions. Maybe even make the back story of the Aldermi High Elves committing atrocities against their own population.

Two Bears

Another idea I would like to put forward is for the chance that many High Elves who do not buy into the "Elven Supremacy" would join the alliance as their own factions. Maybe even make the back story of the Aldermi High Elves committing atrocities against their own population.

That's why I think that TES VI will be set in Summerset Isle.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
Can i ask how do you start a thread
Go to the place you want to post your thread like General Skyrim Discussion and to the top right just above where they start to list the threads. there is a blue icon that says post new thread and you just press that.

BlazeGlory

I've edited the story for TES 6, Please read and post more feedback. Maybe we can turn this into a forum-wide project xD

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
Considering the jump from Oblivion to Skyrim, we will probably miss out on the good parts because they skip 200 years- I wanted to fight in the Great War, damnit!

MAY CONTAIN POSSIBLE SPOILER :

And I wanted to be the one to assassinate Potentate High Chancellor Ocato :D.

BlazeGlory

I don't think they would skip something as monumental as the great war... But i could be wrong.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts