The Elder Scrolls Online To Use a Monthly Subscription

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xXPeace Wolf7Xx

IMPORTANT!!! They WILL be taking the monthly subscription off so u won't have to pay 15$ a month it will be a free-to-play game :) THIS IS TRUE! I wouldn't lie about this! They just want to see how many people are going to pay for it lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

HappyTroll

No PS3 either, which is what I currently have. As a console person having to keep paying to play a game I already bought seems ludicrous.
June 4 or 14 for the 2 newest consoles.

I understand that maintaining such huge servers etc. requires cash flow. But if I'm limited to the PS dedicated game server and can only play against other PSN members, I can't imagine its going to be as large as the PC/MAC servers. The console players should get a break on the price.
I don't mind paying for DLC, its an add on and that makes sense.
But my entertainment budget is shrinking and I'm not sure if I can afford it either.

Plus I'd really not like to face something like this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

this is weak sauce if there's no Xbox release! can one play on a macbook pro?
It is in June but no day in June for the Xbox one and the PC comes in April 4th )X BUT NO XBOX 360

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts