The Elder Scrolls Online Release Date Announced

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HarleyQuinn

Administrator

Bethesda has announced The Elder Scrolls Online will release to the PC and Mac on April 4, 2014. ESO will release to the next-gen consoles, the Xbox One and PS4, in June 0f 2014.

According to The Elder Scrolls Online Game Director, Matt Firor, Bethesda is currently "polishing the hundreds and hundreds of hours of content, making combat even more fun and responsive, fixing quest issues, and much, much more." They also plan on using the remaining time prior to launch reacting to feedback from internal and external game testers, as well as collected gameplay data.

Bethesda plans on doing the staggered rollout of the desktop and next-gen console versions of the mmorpg in order to "ensure an enjoyable, smooth gameplay experience." Firor states, "our number one priority is to ensure a trouble-free, stable rollout for everyone."

As part of the announcement, Bethesda also released the above "War in Cyrodil" trailer, which takes viewers to Tamriel to witness the Alliance War.

The Elder Scrolls Online releases to the PC and Mac on April 4, 2014 and to the Xbox One and PS4 in June of 2014. For more information on The Elder Scrolls online, visit the official website.

[Source: Elderscrollsonline.com]

Attachments

• slide.jpg
    slide.jpg
    391.7 KB · Views: 5,354

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
5992-22108.gif

April 4. The day before First Contact.

JClarke1953

$15.00 is half a tank of gas for our '04 Civic. That cost was why I quit WoW almost 5-year's ago.

Another reason is that NOW Bethesda is going to "fix" what they neglected or totally messed up with the "original" Skyrim? Why not before? I'd gladly re-buy the game if they'd make it right!

setsua

15 is nothing at all. Compared to everything is out there 15 dollars is cheap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Tapatalk

setsua

Bethesda is not making ESO, they have nothing to do with this game. ESO only shares the lore thats it.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Bethesda is not making ESO, they have nothing to do with this game. ESO only shares the lore thats it.

actually it goes against lore so it pleases more casuals for one I spotted a dragon priest as one of the enemy types, now why the hell are dragon priests awake in the 2nd era? they only awoke in skyrim because they were awaiting alduins return.

setsua

Ask them not me lol. It's zenimax thats making it. They are going by lore but not so much with the skyrim time line. Kinda like star wars how bioware made up there own time line.

JClarke1953

15 is nothing at all. Compared to everything is out there 15 dollars is cheap.

Not if one is attempting to live on disability. As an example, we've kept our heat at 68F, even during the Vortex and now. Jane spent almost 5-day's in bed, sick. Can't afford co-pays to MD. And any ER would "shelve" her.

You're wrong, $15.00 is a lot to many people out here.

I'm sorry to have sounded so harsh setsua....it just seemed what/how you put that gave the appearance that you've never had to, or have gone without. And by that I mean just the basic's, food, water, clothes....anyway, didn't mean to jump so hard on that.

Take care,
Jesse

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts