The Elder Scrolls Online Craglorn Update Coming This Week

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shawn Hopkins

Gamers will not have to wait much longer for the Craglorn update, which adds a new adventure zone and other additional content and functions to The Elder Scrolls Online.

Zenimax recently revealed that the target date for the release of the game's first update is "Thursday or Friday," according to IGN.

The game's Creative Director Paul Sage said Zenimax's plan to have new content updates every four to six weeks is "fairly on schedule."

"I think we’re still at the tail-end of six weeks, I could be wrong there, it’s all a blur! But we’re either in the sixth week or the seventh with this update and I believe our next update is fairly on schedule," he said. "When we released we talked about our plans rather than 'this is exactly what it’s going to be' – we’re generally pretty careful about the language.

Sage said the second update, the Veteran Dungeon Crypt of Hearts, is ready to go into the public test server after Craglorn launches.

[Source: IGN]
View the Post on the Blog

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts