• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
Anyone else annoyed at having to load a whole other page just to edit your post? Maybe this is just my computer, but I remember when I first joined the forum it was a lot easier to edit your post, now it takes a minute (doesn't sound like a long time I know) just to actually get to the edit screen. When I first joined, you didn't have to load another page, the text box just popped up in front of your screen and you could make your changes. Anyone else want it to return to this?

AS88

Staff member
I still get the message pop up, ready for editing, no new page per se.. :confused:

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
... lucky

AS88

Staff member
Do you know anything about this, Rayven?

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I just tested it and I get the popup too. Do you have lots of stuff blocked through your browser, Majir-Dar? Which browser are you using and on what Operating System?

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
*Face palms*

Now that you mention it, I do have a program that blocks pop ups. I downloaded it a long time ago and forgot about it.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
Wait, does Firefox adblocker disable the edit window? I've been having the same problem, and I have adblock plus enabled on my browser, Firefox.

Though, that never happened before, and I've had the adblocker enabled the whole time.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
Actually that's the program I'm using. I'll test it out and tell you if it does.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
No, it doesn't, I tested it out. It must be something else on my computer.

Delusional

Hmph.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
What version of Firefox? One of the recent releases had all kinds of jacked up issues with it.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
I do believe that I've updated it, yes. Do you know of a way that I can check to make sure?

Delusional

Most likely the most recent version of Firefox. It automatically updates.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
There should be an item in a dropdown like 'help' or 'about' that will tell you what version you're running.

Delusional

23.0.1. It says Firefox is up to date.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
I have 23.0.1

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts