• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
The racial resistance to fire helps a lot, I believe.
I could certainly see that coming in handy, especially if the legendary dragon is the one that likes fire most.

The legendary dragons I took on in my trial were frost attacks as I guess that's the ID I spawned from console.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Yesh. I can focus most of the defense enchants on frost and be set.

Staff member
The test fight was fought on legendary difficulty, and without a shield. The extra enchants on the shield would've made at least some difference.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Yeah, the extra options do help. Impressive battle in the making.

SaveVsBedWet

I'm DrunkenMage, I was born legendary and badass.
Then you should have no trouble. I am in a different boat however, and I need to kill a dragon by chucking gold ore at it.

A real badass would eat the gold ore while staring the dragon into submission.

A Real badass would chew on succulent delicately prepared strips of skeever meat and look on as the dragon defeats itself out of self imposed obligation and deep respect.

Let's get it RIGHT! o_O

Staff member
*sniffle* I'M SO PROUD!
20140502_225309.jpg 20140502_231703.jpg 20140502_232056.jpg 20140502_233111.jpg 20140502_233244.jpg 20140502_233257.jpg 20140502_233755.jpg 20140502_233917.jpg 20140502_233943.jpg
DON'T FLUFF with the Boethiah Cultist! Legendary difficulty, NO POTIONS, NO ALCHEMY, AND HE OWNED THAT SHI*! 100% HP REMAINING AFTER FIGHT!!!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
THIS BADASS NEEDS A NAME! AND A TITLE!
How about a dragon name of Lozaanaar?
From lozaan (deceit) and aar (servant)
i.e. "Deceit's servant"

Staff member
Indeed. He slayed a Legendary Dragon single handedly, then killed every bandit in Helgen with a finishing move! :D

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Indeed. He slayed a Legendary Dragon single handedly, then killed every bandit in Helgen with a finishing move! :D
Pretty damn awesome if I may say.

That there is a keeper.

Staff member
All for welcoming him into our fold say "Aye". This was less than a fourth of the badas* stuff be pulled in today's session. Also, Ebony Warrior stays where he is if he doesn't tell you about last vigil. Very useful when vampires invade.

I think we can all agree this is pretty badas*

20140526_181104.jpg 20140526_182909.jpg 20140526_183411.jpg 20140526_184159.jpg 20140526_215438.jpg 20140526_215943.jpg 20140526_220119.jpg

Staff member
He spanked three vampires, then him and the Ebony Warrior ganked some poor defenseless Master Vampire in Whiterun (poor guy...), then slaughtered 3 dragons and ever single Forsworn in that place, then him and Paarthy OWNED Alduin. BADASS.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I think my forums are glitched
Happens to the best of us.

Well not me but....

There's someone spreading unsubstantiated rumors and half-truths about me again isn't there? It's not that I'm paranoid it's just that I know people think I am.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
He spanked three vampires, then him and the Ebony Warrior ganked some poor defenseless Master Vampire in Whiterun (poor guy...), then slaughtered 3 dragons and ever single Forsworn in that place, then him and Paarthy OWNED Alduin. BADASS.
That is badass indeed. You should get him a green jacket and ring

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
There does seem to be some craziness going on. There's a decent chunk of timespan of posts that seems to be missing. Weird

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts