• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I decided to change my dovah language name to something based on my baddas*ery trial path.

I'm going with Qeth-nun-ah which basically translates as "bare bone hunter"

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
Time of a Timdall Update!

Decided it was time to get an edumucation. So I cans reads the books.

They sure need to put a caution wet floor sign here... slips

2014-02-25_00004_zps9dd6eb64.jpg

2014-02-25_00005_zps4926a1d6.jpg

2014-02-25_00006_zpscf937445.jpg

I managed to make it across unharmed this time. I feel as if I was the odd one out in the lecture. So many looks of disapointment...

2014-02-25_00007_zps92a8bea4.jpg

The old fart of an instructor wanted to go on a field trip. I decided to skip school and cast spells in the middle of Whiterun.

Thugs attacked me outside the Hall. They were blown to bits. I picked up the contract and actually looked at in in Whiterun...

2014-02-25_00008_zps2eb79ca1.jpg

You are kidding me. Angry Horker with lots of money is now trying to kill me. Splendid.

I managed to make it to Expert Alteration status.

2014-02-25_00010_zpsd0fd8217.jpg

Now I am level 75 in Alteration, and have mined a whopping 8 different iron ore veins. Woot!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Time of a Timdall Update!

Thugs attacked me outside the Hall. They were blown to bits. I picked up the contract and actually looked at in in Whiterun...

2014-02-25_00008_zps2eb79ca1.jpg

You are kidding me. Angry Horker with lots of money is now trying to kill me. Splendid.
She probably is secretly longing for her own handsome half naked guy with a pickaxe to sweep her up off her feet... :D

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
She probably is secretly longing for her own handsome half naked guy with a pickaxe to sweep her up off her feet... :D

Have you seen Timdall? Handsome is not even close. Hell, Hagraven wife cringes every so often.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

Have you seen Timdall? Handsome is not even close. Hell, Hagraven wife cringes every so often.
We are talking about Maven tho. She likes it rough and dirty I hear.

:D

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I managed to make it across unharmed this time. I feel as if I was the odd one out in the lecture. So many looks of disapointment...

2014-02-25_00007_zps92a8bea4.jpg
Oh dear, it's that dream again where I'm back in school and everything is normal and then I notice I forgot to wear pants. Thank God, it's just a dreaaaa.....

D'OH!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
WHO THE FU** WALKS BY IN THE BACKGROUND OF YOUR SIG?! I SAW SOMEONE!
Good eye. 4 frames for a total of .8 seconds

I was wondering if anyone would notice the quick blip which was the only real hint of where it looped. I think that was Tilma walking by... maybe

I saw it right after I exported it from Photoshop but left it because I thought it was funny.

Once you see it, you can never stop noticing it.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member

I was wondering if anyone would notice the quick blip which was the only real hint of where it looped. I think that was Tilma walking by... maybe

I saw it right after I exported it from Photoshop but left it because I thought it was funny.

So creepy... looks like some sort of shadowy evil thing...

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

So creepy... looks like some sort of shadowy evil thing...
not half as creepy as the fact that I went into Skjor's room and apparently when Aela told me to go on ahead and that she'd take care of Skjor's body, she meant she was going to leave it on the the floor in his room

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Please grant me a challenge worthy of a master of conjuration and destruction

hail sithis
I know they came up with this one

I don't know if anyone ever completed it or not.

pl43r0n3

I know they came up with this one

I don't know if anyone ever completed it or not.

Ah yes, well I haven't gotten to the ebony warrior yet but my undead lyida slew karstagg while I was busy fleeing in terror. Will upload bids and pics once I get them converted.

hail sithis

Staff member
I created a new character after uninstalling all patches and dlcs, and used the Oghma Infinium to get to level 81. Now I shall continue with my trial. I am currently just gaining my bearings and gathering funds and materials for the big fight.

Also thought I'd revive this thread.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Excellent, I was getting lonely.

Staff member
I have the Boethiah Cultist, two Dremora Markynaz mages, one Dremora Markynaz warrior, two Dragonborn Cultist Adepts, and I can't remember if there are any others off the top of my head. The Boethiah Cultist is the best candidate so far, possessing the most enchantment slots. He can shave off about a quarter or a third of a Legendary Dragon's hp without help and without potion enhanced enchantments, as well as without any potions. With potions, better enchantments, and help of Dragonrend, he can probably solo one. I can't wait!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I have the Boethiah Cultist, two Dremora Markynaz mages, one Dremora Markynaz warrior, two Dragonborn Cultist Adepts, and I can't remember if there are any others off the top of my head. The Boethiah Cultist is the best candidate so far, possessing the most enchantment slots. He can shave off about a quarter or a third of a Legendary Dragon's hp without help and without potion enhanced enchantments, as well as without any potions. With potions, better enchantments, and help of Dragonrend, he can probably solo one. I can't wait!
That'll be cool indeed

Staff member
The racial resistance to fire helps a lot, I believe.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts